Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1193

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1171
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by pablodixit View Post
    OK you really REALLY need to fix the lag in this new version. Everytime there's a team fight it lags like hell, i can't even see what i'm doing (or what the opposite team are doing). It's getting really annoying, i can't tell you how many fights i lost because of this. When i fight one on one, there's no issue, but the team fights are impossible.
    And no, it's not me, it's not my cellphone, everyone i know has the same problem (to the point someone told me it was a "hack" lmao). If this is a hardware issue, then release some settings for lower tier phones, otherwise more people are gonna stop playing this game (i know a lot of people who are switching to M*bile L*gends because of all the bugs this new version has). Really guys, i love you all, but this version is getting ridiculously hard to defend.

    OH, and btw, not relevant, but my ID is 1717945.
    Dear Player
    Could you give us the following inforamtion so that we could have a detailed check please? And do you mean high network latency or slow game performance please? Thanks.

    Device Model:
    Where you live:
    Network Operator for wifi/4G:

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #1172
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Name: Eduardo Zabala
    User ID: 9659930
    Device Model(for BUG): TR10RS1

    Suggestion or BUG: They do not give me the rewards by invitation and on the other hand the friends who are disconnected appear to me as connected.
    This happens to me in Heroes Arena, these are the two mistakes I have.

    It would be nice to add actions while you are returning to the base as in LoL

  3. #1173
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by EduardoZ View Post
    Name: Eduardo Zabala
    User ID: 9659930
    Device Model(for BUG): TR10RS1

    Suggestion or BUG: They do not give me the rewards by invitation and on the other hand the friends who are disconnected appear to me as connected.
    This happens to me in Heroes Arena, these are the two mistakes I have.

    It would be nice to add actions while you are returning to the base as in LoL
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also tell us the in-game name of your invited friend so that we could check for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #1174
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also tell us the in-game name of your invited friend so that we could check for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    •ZyranoxBlack•
    ID: 9664666

    Okay thank you very much. Where do I have to put every friend I invite for you to check it out?

  5. #1175
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you give us the following inforamtion so that we could have a detailed check please? And do you mean high network latency or slow game performance please? Thanks.

    Device Model:
    Where you live:
    Network Operator for wifi/4G:

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I mean slow game performance, it works just fine until i get into a team fight, it's not the latency.

    Device Model: Samgung S5
    Country: Uruguay
    Operator: Antel

  6. #1176
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by pablodixit View Post
    I mean slow game performance, it works just fine until i get into a team fight, it's not the latency.

    Device Model: Samgung S5
    Country: Uruguay
    Operator: Antel
    Dear Player
    Thank you. And yesterday, we released an update which we try to fix the slow game performance. Some player reported that the game gets slower and slower after several matches. Did the lag happen even for your first few matches please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #1177
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you. And yesterday, we released an update which we try to fix the slow game performance. Some player reported that the game gets slower and slower after several matches. Did the lag happen even for your first few matches please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Okay, I'm updating right now.
    I couldn't tell you if it was in my first matches, but I'll try to pay attention in case it happens again.
    Thank you for the update, by the way.

  8. #1178
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by EduardoZ View Post
    Name: Eduardo Zabala
    User ID: 9659930
    Device Model(for BUG): TR10RS1

    Suggestion or BUG: They do not give me the rewards by invitation and on the other hand the friends who are disconnected appear to me as connected.
    This happens to me in Heroes Arena, these are the two mistakes I have.

    It would be nice to add actions while you are returning to the base as in LoL
    I have not yet received the rewards of invitation, almost two weeks have passed ...

  9. #1179
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    Necesito saber ya llevo two season llegando a oro y no he recibido ninguna skin,porque ? Necesito comprar al hero o como es eso ?

  10. #1180
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    1
    There is a glitch on the app since the latest update where none of our Facebook Profile Pictures are showing up. Please fix this. This isn't just my device as my friend and his friend also can't see anyone's profile picture including their own.

  11. #1181
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by EduardoZ View Post
    I have not yet received the rewards of invitation, almost two weeks have passed ...
    Dear Player
    Please tell us both you and your friend's account id to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #1182
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by camila dennise View Post
    Necesito saber ya llevo two season llegando a oro y no he recibido ninguna skin,porque ? Necesito comprar al hero o como es eso ?
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #1183
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DillTheHerb View Post
    There is a glitch on the app since the latest update where none of our Facebook Profile Pictures are showing up. Please fix this. This isn't just my device as my friend and his friend also can't see anyone's profile picture including their own.
    Dear Player
    Could you attach a screenshot and tell us your account id and your device model name so that we could ask our developer to have a check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #1184
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please tell us both you and your friend's account id to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION

    NAME: Eduardo Zabala
    USER ID: 9659930

    MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT

    NAME: •ZyranoxBlack•
    USER ID: 9664666

  15. #1185
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by EduardoZ View Post
    MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION

    NAME: Eduardo Zabala
    USER ID: 9659930

    MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT

    NAME: •ZyranoxBlack•
    USER ID: 9664666
    Dear Player
    9664666 was invited by another account, but not 9659930. So we cannot send you the reward. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •