Page 121 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1948

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1801
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    Friend chat doesnt work and showes only an empty Page. Worked a bit after update
    Dear Player
    Our developer tried to reproduce the problem but it's working well on his device. Please try re-install the game and see if it will work again. And if it's not working, please attach a screenshot so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  2. #1802
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    Hola tengo un problema con los diamantes me cobraron demas en la compra de un pack de namida me decia un precio y me cobro un monto mas elevado

  3. #1803
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    No si el juego anda bien pero me decia que el paquete de namida tenia un valor de 53 diamantes lo cual no fue lo que me cobro si no como 200 y algo tengo imagenes que saque con mi celular y a un amigo le aparecian distintos precios

  4. #1804
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0UngN1C3 View Post
    No si el juego anda bien pero me decia que el paquete de namida tenia un valor de 53 diamantes lo cual no fue lo que me cobro si no como 200 y algo tengo imagenes que saque con mi celular y a un amigo le aparecian distintos precios
    Como subo imagenes?

  5. #1805

  6. #1806
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    IMG-20180711-WA0000.jpg5 esta es de un amigo

  7. #1807
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    Si no me pueden arreglar el problema me pueden hacer un reembolso quiero mis pocos diamantes que me quedan yo habia comprado el pack por el skin por que el heroe lo tenia hace rato

  8. #1808
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    Mira aca dice que me dan diamantes por vincular la cuenta con FB y me dan papeletas? WtfScreenshot_20180711-145554.jpg

  9. #1809
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0UngN1C3 View Post
    Hola tengo un problema con los diamantes me cobraron demas en la compra de un pack de namida me decia un precio y me cobro un monto mas elevado
    Dear Player
    Do you mean that the listed diamonds require is lower than the actual diamonds you got deducted please? If so, please attach a screenshot of the item or package here as well as your account id and then we can have a check for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 07-12-2018 at 02:20 AM.

  10. #1810
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Do you mean that the listed diamonds require is lower than the actual diamonds you got deducted please? If so, please attach a screenshot of the item or package here as well as your account id and then we can have a check for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Yo iva a comprar un pack de namida su valor era 53 diamantes cuando lo compro me saco mas de 200
    Y con un amigo nos dimos cuenta que algunos precios eran distintos
    ID 5771060
    SERVER 1 AMERICA

  11. #1811
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    2

    Equipment change UI

    Dont know if its reported before, but I still cant modify equipment builds bcause of the overlapping UI elements.
    Screenshot here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mNy...w?usp=drivesdk

  12. #1812
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    2
    The friend system includ chat seems to be on another server, which is slow from SEA. It just take a few moments to download content for these screens.

  13. #1813
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our developer tried to reproduce the problem but it's working well on his device. Please try re-install the game and see if it will work again. And if it's not working, please attach a screenshot so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    restarting the game fixes this. i think its due to the connection of the game... and how the friend chat has to load. a visual effect isn't showing the chat sometimes

  14. #1814
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our developer tried to reproduce the problem but it's working well on his device. Please try re-install the game and see if it will work again. And if it's not working, please attach a screenshot so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Works fine now

  15. #1815
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our developer tried to reproduce the problem but it's working well on his device. Please try re-install the game and see if it will work again. And if it's not working, please attach a screenshot so that we could have a further check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •