Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2151

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1246
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykufi View Post
    i mean your game nickname. just curious who you are. thx to u guys i cant go in a few games without someone calling me a hacker or to report me.
    Chimera rank 1...
    Well I didn't report you at any point because when parallel games happen it's hard to know who's causing them, we only analyzed between all of us who we play with and against when those games happen. So I sent all suspicious names to support to check them. They won't ban anyone for sure without investigating first. So if you don't do anything to alter game result you have nothing to worry about. It happened multiple times 3-4 games all ok, then game with you and Gallio against and game bugged, and the next one and one after that...Coincidence? Yes maybe, but it's only fair to say about that to be investigated. On the other note at that scenario as at least more fair since no one lose than the crap hso and SS but still annoying to play like that and we only want normal games again
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

  2. #1247
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    Why my game lag so much in platinum league I was fine in gold 50ms but now it goes above 200 I just created my account to report this developer did a good job creating this game but why flaws ??

  3. #1248
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisha View Post
    Why my game lag so much in platinum league I was fine in gold 50ms but now it goes above 200 I just created my account to report this developer did a good job creating this game but why flaws ??
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your account id and where you live to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #1249
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    3
    Buenas Tardes, estoy jugando la ultima actualizacion de la APP 1.1.7 y me salen varios fallos en la pantalla principal, no me deja ver los eventos diarios ni los premios diarios, como tampoco termina de cargar las partidas clasificatorias...Screenshot_20171102-124128.jpg se tilda en 5% o a veces en 11% y nunca ingresa a la partida (user killgrim server Americ)

  5. #1250
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    3
    User ID: 5029904

    Suggestion or BUG: Ranked Game Loading error at 11% - 3 times... restart phone 3 times.. the same
    after 4th restart game stuck on 5%

    Device Model(for BUG): Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android 7.0


    Thats not normal. I got all 3 times -5 credit for being afk and/or not clicked start game.

  6. #1251
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    ID: 9392056
    Bug: When you play on the map from Quick Game or Battle Royale, you can teleport out of the map.
    How? Stand very near the wall out of spawn, cast an ability that dives you forward and you are free.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

  7. #1252
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    ID: 9392056
    Bug: Ability "Riptide" from Ayola don't heal allies anymore, eventho it's in the description.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

  8. #1253
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Killgrim View Post
    Buenas Tardes, estoy jugando la ultima actualizacion de la APP 1.1.7 y me salen varios fallos en la pantalla principal, no me deja ver los eventos diarios ni los premios diarios, como tampoco termina de cargar las partidas clasificatorias...Screenshot_20171102-124128.jpg se tilda en 5% o a veces en 11% y nunca ingresa a la partida (user killgrim server Americ)
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #1254
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Icke View Post
    User ID: 5029904

    Suggestion or BUG: Ranked Game Loading error at 11% - 3 times... restart phone 3 times.. the same
    after 4th restart game stuck on 5%

    Device Model(for BUG): Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android 7.0


    Thats not normal. I got all 3 times -5 credit for being afk and/or not clicked start game.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #1255
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Christastics View Post
    ID: 9392056
    Bug: Ability "Riptide" from Ayola don't heal allies anymore, eventho it's in the description.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #1256
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Christastics View Post
    ID: 9392056
    Bug: When you play on the map from Quick Game or Battle Royale, you can teleport out of the map.
    How? Stand very near the wall out of spawn, cast an ability that dives you forward and you are free.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #1257
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    3
    Game is broken cannot play. =( I start ranked match then half the team can not move after about 15 seconds. Restarting game does not fix. lose game and lose 5 credit..it's happened in 2/3 games. The other game also bug.. (Both teams win).

  13. #1258
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Briarcliff
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Hola Betty.

    Creo que el Top 3 de America está utilizando GameGuardian su nombre es KGS Midnight, luché contra él y gané pero en vez de aparecer en su perfil que perdió aparece que gano además que en el partido parecía ser controlado por la IA fue un partido demasiado fácil para ser top y estaba junto con todo su clan. (REVISEN SUS PARTIDOS ANTERIORES YA QUE ELLOS JUEGAN MITAD GAME GUARDIAN MITAD ELLOS JUNTOS)
    Have a nice day!

  14. #1259
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Briarcliff
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Y por cierto, ¿Cómo es posible que si solo puedes invitar 3 amigos a jugar ranked en vez de estar 3 KGS juegan los 5 completos?

    Yo también quiero jugar así para tener más ventaja.

    Ya que la mayoría del tiempo juego solo yo.
    Have a nice day!

  15. #1260
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    3
    Bug : i didnt get the invitation pack.. I invited 7 friends and didnt get that pack
    Name: Sve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •