Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2151

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Did you take screenshots of this situation please? Our developers still believe the the function is working correctly.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Screenshot_20170602-154603.jpgScreenshot_20170605-115754.jpg
    And today its showing 6 friends. You'll still haven't even fixed my first issue I don't know how long it will take you to solve this. At this rate i dont think I will be continuing this game any more. There is no point in supporting a game that dosen't address your issues
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Dear Player
    Please also give us your friend's account id to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    'ARJUN P' random person i invited. Don't expect me to call him up and ask a stranger for his user ID. My new list had topped 9 before he joined and it is still fluctuating around 9 without increasing. I would have completed the event by now if it wasn't for your dev teams incompetence.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    Screenshot_20170602-154603.jpgScreenshot_20170605-115754.jpg
    And today its showing 6 friends. You'll still haven't even fixed my first issue I don't know how long it will take you to solve this. At this rate i dont think I will be continuing this game any more. There is no point in supporting a game that dosen't address your issues
    Dear Player
    I apologize on this problem. Our developers have not responded me on this issue yet. I will try remind them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Angry

Dear Player
    I apologize on this problem. Our developers have not responded me on this issue yet. I will try remind them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Either have them restore my lost invites so that I can obtain the growth rewards and complete the event or compensate me with the Ultimate invite package .

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Explain to me why did I lost 15 credits for not accepting 1 single match when in game it clearly states 2 credits will be lost?! And like that isn't enough right after I wrote the complaint to support I lost 1 more credit, what for??? Are you people insane? Give me back my credits! I didn't dodge any games today at all, accepted each one of them and even the one I lost 15 credits for I clicked to accept match but after that messenger app popped over game screen,when I closed it and got back to game I got that message that I didn't accept game and that I lost 2 credits but when I looked into my account it showed 85 meaning it took me 15, not 2! And just a bit before that I was looking at my account and had 100 credits as I should, so how could I lose 15 for not accepting one game and lose 1 more additional point for what???? Return my credits asap as this is insane! And also people who were with me lost credits too, why? Can't you see how that can be abused that some people can even do that on purpose so you lose your credits??? Fix this shit asap, where was your brain when you made mess like this? And 15 credits for 1 match is more thsn insane more over because it clearly states 2 not 15!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Explain to me why did I lost 15 credits for not accepting 1 single match when in game it clearly states 2 credits will be lost?! And like that isn't enough right after I wrote the complaint to support I lost 1 more credit, what for??? Are you people insane? Give me back my credits! I didn't dodge any games today at all, accepted each one of them and even the one I lost 15 credits for I clicked to accept match but after that messenger app popped over game screen,when I closed it and got back to game I got that message that I didn't accept game and that I lost 2 credits but when I looked into my account it showed 85 meaning it took me 15, not 2! And just a bit before that I was looking at my account and had 100 credits as I should, so how could I lose 15 for not accepting one game and lose 1 more additional point for what???? Return my credits asap as this is insane! And also people who were with me lost credits too, why? Can't you see how that can be abused that some people can even do that on purpose so you lose your credits??? Fix this shit asap, where was your brain when you made mess like this? And 15 credits for 1 match is more thsn insane more over because it clearly states 2 not 15!!!!!!!
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Update today returned credits for everyone, support replied as well so guess that was cancelled for now?If you still need to check this is account id: 1254257
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Orc chieftain and tyrant movements bug

Hi, I used these two heroes after the last update of the game, and I noticed that after using certain skill these heroes stop responding to the movement of the joystic. In the case of tyrant occurs after throwing his hook. And in the case of orc chieftain when making the second sprint when it is enabled. It does not always happen. regards
    USER ID 988340 SERVER AMERICA 1

Quote Originally Posted by super_yo View Post
    Hi, I used these two heroes after the last update of the game, and I noticed that after using certain skill these heroes stop responding to the movement of the joystic. In the case of tyrant occurs after throwing his hook. And in the case of orc chieftain when making the second sprint when it is enabled. It does not always happen. regards
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Big problem Shadow Queen from season 2.

The main problem is the first skill, sometimes the skill doesnt come out or hit the minion, is a very serious problem since the gameplay of the hero is very fast with this becomes very slow and tedious in the team fights. This hero is well in all it needs only an optimization in the first skill and the last one. It has to be much more fluid.
    IGN: Sir MaxeeD
    Server: America
    Soreveing
    Win Rate 89%.

Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    Still nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxeed View Post
    Big problem Shadow Queen from season 2.

The main problem is the first skill, sometimes the skill doesnt come out or hit the minion, is a very serious problem since the gameplay of the hero is very fast with this becomes very slow and tedious in the team fights. This hero is well in all it needs only an optimization in the first skill and the last one. It has to be much more fluid.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bloody Mary gives no lifesteal whatsoever. Red Moon and Runes still work just fine however. This sorta needs to be fixed ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchs98 View Post
    Bloody Mary gives no lifesteal whatsoever. Red Moon and Runes still work just fine however. This sorta needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us which hero you were using please? Our tester told me that they checked it but it was working fine. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

It would be we could get an indication of the arena of players queued in matchmaking. Of course for your team only (Blue team).

And will my issue ever be resolved. Should i give up on hope on your so called dev team?

Also there is a spike in network issues today. What is happening? My data threshold has been refreshed and everything else works fine?