Page 43 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Fix the goddamned issues that are causing insane jumps with ms! I just had horrible battle due to this,looking like an idiot running in enemy team and getting killed 3 times in a row for this damn reason! Switching from wifi to network data doesn't help either,jumping is still there,for a bit it stays stable but it still lags and makes it impossible to keep a track where you moved. This is on your part, 30mb speed on wifi is more than enough to make game run smoothly,why it doesn't is from your side! Only problem is people see us as idiots when such things happen,they don't know we play extremely laggy game on our side
    Agreed its really annoying when you get games like this, I have found tho sometimes it does help (not entirely sure why) but and I suggest when you do this, do it at a safe point ie already dead and waiting to spawn. just switch the wifi off on your device, and turn it back on again couple of seconds later. refreshing the wifi connection can sometimes help stabilize it for a little while. Doesn't always work but it can help once in a while

https://youtu.be/d9gJganDlMQ is a good example of the stutter lag ur describing i believe lol

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Yes exactly that from your video lol I tried turning it off then back on,tried playing on network data but it was just awful no matter what I tried. And yeah I figured I could try turning it off when I'm dead,had some time to do it after running into enemies for 3rd time lol ms for no obvious reason goes from 30-40 to 400 up to 2k if I saw well. It's just crazy.I checked if maybe some download was running but no,everything was in order as usual and this happens clearly to anyone in some battles

Yeah i believe its not a latency issue. And that its a server sided issue that its not handling or sending data packets efficiently. Its most likely down to spaghetti coding from the devs i suspect

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Game ID:129776

Samsung galaxy s7

Getting tired of the way this game works. First I finished last season soveriegn *70 stars, then you restart the season and say i finished with diamond lvl 2? I start this season in gold. Next, how can another team come out of jungling with more lvls than me.... they come out lvl 3 then are lvl 4 and have killed the same amount of minions as us... then dimension devil can get 2 shotted by anyone? Seriously, I've been playing since the beginning and the balancing issues are horrible. And targeting is a joke.... have it on lowest health, there is an enemy in a battle with one on the outskirts of the screen with full health and I turn towards the enemy with full health after activating an ability?

Half an hour waiting for match at plat level come on! Had once offered and few people didn't accept and then back to waiting 15 more minutes,good job on turning away good players from this game! You managed it this time! Players in diamond not being able to match at all, us in lower tier waiting ridiculous times too now, way to destroy a good game...
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Creo que hay que acomodar las runas para mago. Robo de vida magico igual al robo de vida fisico. Estos no pueden ser iguales en runas. El robo de vida magico tiene que ser superior. No es lo mismo pegar 4 hit en 2 segundos y curarte 50 de vida que tirar un skill y curarte 10 siendo que tienen cd los skill. Y ya en item hay mucho robo de vida fisico y poco magico.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_lord95 View Post
    When it'll be solved i went down from gold4 to silver2 for only this problem i lost 12 matches now... Please don't fool us
    Dear Player
    Did you or your teammates ever get disconnected for that game when you met this problem please? please We still have 0.3% games that have the sync problem. And we are still trying to locate the problem.

Best Regards
    Betty

Since yesterday mage heroes have awful mana regen! Clearly something changed in game since I'm using same gear and same rune setup as always but at some point in battle I find myself unable to cast any skill! It was always possible to cast at least one skill now in heat of battle where my hero should be helping team to slow down enemies I'm unable to cast any of my skills.And chasing buffs doesn't help it's impossible with just 1 for it on each side and multiple heroes needing it
    Dear Player
    We reduced the Mana regenerating rate. And it's a game balance tweak. Thanks.
    - Reduced the Mana recovery speed but each level-up grants additional 30 max Mana

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by [AP] Devastator View Post
    The matching process after the update is really bad takes too long player who reached diamond can't match even if waited an hour....
    Dear Player
    Maybe your rank wasn't reset on the finalization day. If you would like us to re-calculate your rank. Please give us your account id and then our developers will help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK574R View Post
    Game ID:129776

Samsung galaxy s7

Getting tired of the way this game works. First I finished last season soveriegn *70 stars, then you restart the season and say i finished with diamond lvl 2? I start this season in gold. Next, how can another team come out of jungling with more lvls than me.... they come out lvl 3 then are lvl 4 and have killed the same amount of minions as us... then dimension devil can get 2 shotted by anyone? Seriously, I've been playing since the beginning and the balancing issues are horrible. And targeting is a joke.... have it on lowest health, there is an enemy in a battle with one on the outskirts of the screen with full health and I turn towards the enemy with full health after activating an ability?
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us another player's name so that we can locate the match and check please? And also for the targeting problem, which hero you was using please. And the Ranks reset each season, you would have difficulty in searching a match if you are at a higher rank at the start of the season. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Half an hour waiting for match at plat level come on! Had once offered and few people didn't accept and then back to waiting 15 more minutes,good job on turning away good players from this game! You managed it this time! Players in diamond not being able to match at all, us in lower tier waiting ridiculous times too now, way to destroy a good game...
    Dear Player
    We narrowed down the matching range to make it more level for each match. Our developers have noticed this problem and hope that they will do something to shorten the queuing time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Help Support View Post
    Creo que hay que acomodar las runas para mago. Robo de vida magico igual al robo de vida fisico. Estos no pueden ser iguales en runas. El robo de vida magico tiene que ser superior. No es lo mismo pegar 4 hit en 2 segundos y curarte 50 de vida que tirar un skill y curarte 10 siendo que tienen cd los skill. Y ya en item hay mucho robo de vida fisico y poco magico.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We reduced the Mana regenerating rate. And it's a game balance tweak. Thanks.
    - Reduced the Mana recovery speed but each level-up grants additional 30 max Mana

Best Regards
    Betty
    I don't understand why your developers or who ever comes up with this stuff feel the need to "fix" things that no one ever complained about but don't bother fixing the ones that many players complained about. Before this I could get through entire match sometimes without needing to respawn now in the middle of battle even with full health I have to go to base to regenerate my mana because it's regenerating way too slow and I can't help my team if I can't use my skills and since Winter Witch is incredibly slow hero it takes forever to catch up with my team again.Only ability I can actually use with her is speed up and have to save it for situations like this.The way mana was before was perfectly fine and now it's ruined

Called it... ninja nerf!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I finished the season in Sovereign 1 with more than 400 stars and they put me in gold 1, but I kept going up without complaining because I saw almost everyone the same. What bothers me now is that I have reached diamond and I can not find match. Help me I've been here for 3 days now

ID: 310451