Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2110

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers
    Hello,

Daily reward is not fixed.

Also season reward does not seem to be correctly given. Diamonds were supposed to be given and I had nothing special, same for all of my god rank friends. I don't know about the other ranks.

Edit :
    Customer support can't be contacted, the page does not load.
    Promotional offers don't display in the message center since a recent update.

GoW_Ulis Kore, 22718856, Europe server.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Everyone in the chat of the game are still questioning the unknown occurrence of the diamonds that were supposed to be given since season 10 of rank is over, good call on the daily check in error

New Comers
    Probably the solution for "daily check-in" problem is installing the old version. Anybody still has it?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

New hero

will there be an update on the arena heroes ... ?? I see in games a new hero can be bought 7 days more

New Comers
    Id:3232867
    I wana report 2 bug. First samanosuke 1st ability that people can change direction during charging. Two maximum crit bug, in other moba games maximum is 1500 or 2k but in heroes arena purity and carin deal more than 7k each hit. Purity is a big bug hero please fix this bugs

Cheaters in the game

Please review the account Hero#29930535 It is either exploiting a bug or cheat. I can send proof if needed

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hey Betty, have you and your team found a new model for the game to run and tests heroes arena’s new designs? Sadly Camilla couldn’t make it as it seems that she was a bit too buggy for release as a playable character, and it seems that the game has been having some love lately as the daily check-in has been fixed and resolved, as well as the diamond prices and amounts being fixed, hopefully you guys can adjust some characters who had been given the lime light for too long as in a character who is in need of a balance adjustment, if the game is still getting some slow updates pls let me know, I’ve been a big fan of this game since 2017 and I haven’t given up on it, it’s style still brings in the charms

New Comers
    I still do not get the reward for invitation, please check and fix it, I really want Hippolyta.

My ID: 27452923
    Guest ID: 31966122

Hey Betty,

I'm not sure if you're aware but Google Play is not allowing the Google Play balance to be able to be used for this game any longer it happened during the most recent update of the game I'm not certain what happened but I am no longer able to use my Google Play balance on here. However I am still able to use my credit card to charge anything that I would like to do as a microtransaction but it is like you guys have made it clear that you are not taking any Google Play credit as payment any longer can you update the community on whether you are doing this or not.

New Comers
    Id:29297915
    Bug: gostaria de pedir pra não falarem que vão dar recompensas de temporada se isso nao for verdade, eu terminei a temporada diamante e nao recebi as 650 diamantes que sao prometidos em jogo.