Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1404

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

  1. #1186
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1
    I lost my account
    My ID was: 9659930
    My new id is: 10512454

    I reset my phone and I installed the game and affiliated with the new account instead of getting into the old account.

  2. #1187
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,347
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by EduardoZ View Post
    I lost my account
    My ID was: 9659930
    My new id is: 10512454

    I reset my phone and I installed the game and affiliated with the new account instead of getting into the old account.
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #1188
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I love you betty thank you was playing and suddenly I was put on my account thank you. <3 (It's a joke, do not freak out) xD

  4. #1189
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    i have invited a friend to play heroes arena,and she install the game through the link, but sadly i didn't get the reward for inviting a friend

    here is my
    account id: 9031773
    server: euro

    and here is the id of my friend
    account id: 9050556
    server: euro

  5. #1190
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello, sorry for my English, I use a translator.

    I am currently experiencing a problem where it is impossible for me to play the game.
    When I launch Héroes Arena, I have to follow a tutorial in order to claim the reward of last season.
    The problem is that it is not possible for me to claim.

    The game is up to date on the Playstore and at startup it does not detect any new updates. All applications on my phone are up to date.
    I'm on Samsung Galaxy S4.

    I have taken a few screenshots here as attachments.

    Thanks, Nino.


  6. #1191
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,347
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nino18 View Post
    Hello, sorry for my English, I use a translator.

    I am currently experiencing a problem where it is impossible for me to play the game.
    When I launch Héroes Arena, I have to follow a tutorial in order to claim the reward of last season.
    The problem is that it is not possible for me to claim.

    The game is up to date on the Playstore and at startup it does not detect any new updates. All applications on my phone are up to date.
    I'm on Samsung Galaxy S4.

    I have taken a few screenshots here as attachments.

    Thanks, Nino.
    Dear Player
    Please try again. It seems that it was a data synchronization problem that the update was not ready for all regions. And the update should be available by now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #1192
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Game is Unplayable

    The game is unplayable, we enter the game and after a few seconds it just freezes and nobody can move. What is happening, nobody is responing to my messages on customer support, didn't you write that you give 24/7 customer support?

    There is also a bug which allows you to see people in bushes while not in the bush.
    Also you can't see them when you are in the bush, you can target them but sometimes it appears that nobody is in it.
    Is this fair? Totally not.
    I hope you reply to this because I'm not receiving anything from customer support for a week now.
    Sincerely.
    PrOfSeS
    ID: 2228080
    Server: Europe
    Mobile Device: Ulefone Gemini Pro

  8. #1193
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please try again. It seems that it was a data synchronization problem that the update was not ready for all regions. And the update should be available by now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello
    The update was successfully executed. I still encounter the same problem as before.

  9. #1194
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,347
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PrOfSeS View Post
    The game is unplayable, we enter the game and after a few seconds it just freezes and nobody can move. What is happening, nobody is responing to my messages on customer support, didn't you write that you give 24/7 customer support?

    There is also a bug which allows you to see people in bushes while not in the bush.
    Also you can't see them when you are in the bush, you can target them but sometimes it appears that nobody is in it.
    Is this fair? Totally not.
    I hope you reply to this because I'm not receiving anything from customer support for a week now.
    Sincerely.
    PrOfSeS
    ID: 2228080
    Server: Europe
    Mobile Device: Ulefone Gemini Pro
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also take a screenshot of the match result which also shows other players' name so that we could locate the match and have check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #1195
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,347
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nino18 View Post
    Hello
    The update was successfully executed. I still encounter the same problem as before.
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that he will check your account soon. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #1196
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    ScreenShots

    Hello Betty,
    My Laptop is currently not functioning and I can't find a way to post my screenshots on mobile version of this site, would you be kind and give me an e-mail address where I can send them?
    Sincerely,
    PrOfSeS

  12. #1197
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    78
    Are you ever going to fix so obvious bugs?
    1. Game freezes at very start or at some point in battle, rarely anyone from both teams can move and at that time if someone can move they can destroy towers without receiving any damage?!How is this fair explain to me? Fix this bug asap!It was caused before by troll champion once, same problem now, what's causing it this time?
    2. People abuse some bug in game to send teams in parallel games in which both sides win. They have different result and in both sides all enemies are afk. Don't know how it's done but people are doing it on purpose all the time
    3.Why do we have options to report AFk, feeding and negative attitude when you never act on those reports? Same people level up by being afk in every single game, they just accept game and go afk or feed on purpose, we all report them and see them over and over in ranked games which only means they never lost credits for that as they should have.
    4. There is a bug with bushes for a while now, you can see heroes hiding in them all the time now.
    5. Creeps sometimes don't work, meaning you can't hit them at all, basic attack or skills don't work on them
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

  13. #1198
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,347
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PrOfSeS View Post
    Hello Betty,
    My Laptop is currently not functioning and I can't find a way to post my screenshots on mobile version of this site, would you be kind and give me an e-mail address where I can send them?
    Sincerely,
    PrOfSeS
    Dear Player
    You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then paste the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #1199
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,347
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Are you ever going to fix so obvious bugs?
    1. Game freezes at very start or at some point in battle, rarely anyone from both teams can move and at that time if someone can move they can destroy towers without receiving any damage?!How is this fair explain to me? Fix this bug asap!It was caused before by troll champion once, same problem now, what's causing it this time?
    2. People abuse some bug in game to send teams in parallel games in which both sides win. They have different result and in both sides all enemies are afk. Don't know how it's done but people are doing it on purpose all the time
    3.Why do we have options to report AFk, feeding and negative attitude when you never act on those reports? Same people level up by being afk in every single game, they just accept game and go afk or feed on purpose, we all report them and see them over and over in ranked games which only means they never lost credits for that as they should have.
    4. There is a bug with bushes for a while now, you can see heroes hiding in them all the time now.
    5. Creeps sometimes don't work, meaning you can't hit them at all, basic attack or skills don't work on them
    Dear Player
    1. Please give us your account id and a screenshot which also shows other players' names of the match so that we could locate the match and have a check.
    2. This is the first time I hear this problem. As I know, our developer has turned the anti-cheating off to debug the parallel game problem. It would be helpful if we know the steps to reproduce this bug.
    3. The game will punish the players when more than one players do the same kind of report against the same player.
    4 & 5. Please also attach a screenshot so that we could report this bug to our developers.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #1200
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    78
    1. My ID: 1254257
    I can send you screen shots but different players were in this game, for me it happened twice so far plus it happened to other people from guild in game where I wasn't in so maybe it has to do something with loading screen in which we can't see teams on one or both sides. For example shows just 2 players character and name and for others show Null and blank avatar so we have no idea who's playing until we see them in game when battle starts. This happens occasionally since while ago for loading screen but it didn't have this bug in game when battle starts until last update.
    Screenshot_20171018-183529.jpg
    Screenshot_20171018-183633.jpg
    In first game only Quake from our side could move and game ended when enemy team surrendered. On 2nd game 2 from enemy side could move, not sure who but think it was Quake and Troll champion, after they destroyed our 2nd tower we weren't frozen anymore and could all move and continue game.

    2. Check with your developers about this because they know about it, they have banned 1 player that we reported already for this abuse. They actually argued with us when we said we will report them for doing that. I can't tell how they do it cause I don't know.They sometimes bug game from the start and sometimes when they see they will lose game. How they're doing it I really don't know but enemy suddenly all go afk and my team wins and also when you check history of their team they have also same battle with different result as victory in their history. I have reported this before and sent screen shots to support of same battles viewed from my side and from enemy side, different score, both victory because we are afk in their battle and they are afk in our. It's not fun to play game like this even if it's victory for both sides where is the fun part in game like that?
    3. Person who we reported multiple times in Europe server is currently rank 6, they also hack damage, result show them doing insane damage sometimes which again we don't know how but we reported it as it continues all day and ruins game play for all of us. There were 2 players like this - Baris C named one and another hso.
    4 and 5 I can take a screen shot of visible enemy in the bush in next battle but for non working creep is hard to take ss cause never know when it will happen, it has no obvious pattern so far it just happens randomly. Sometimes no one can kill that creep and sometimes 1 hero can't but another can. Same thing happened for Lord and Dragon once, I try to attack but none of my skills works on them as well as my basic attack. At very end of the battle it suddenly started working and I could kill dragon.I was playing DD at that time if it matters. Also when that bug happened for the creeps was again using DD and rarely with other heroes
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •