Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1615

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzoom View Post
    You understood me wrong,
    tyrant tosses his hook and it hits nothing,so it is returning back to tyrant.
    When it is returning, on the way it hits a target but it doesnt drag it.

It happens rarely because the hook is too fast
    Dear Player
    Do you remember which hero the target was please? So that we could try reporduce the problem. And we can also confirm if the target has an ability which can help escape from the dragging. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    For what reason, I, the player of the diamond league, all the time fighting against the League of monarchs? What is the point of the league, if all the time in the opponents of the top 10 players?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikcep View Post
    For what reason, I, the player of the diamond league, all the time fighting against the League of monarchs? What is the point of the league, if all the time in the opponents of the top 10 players?
    They take advantage of this game. It is easy to findout if all SOVE players are in same team so they match together and never go against each other. And they create a team of 5 to win platinium and diamonds players. I have reported it from the time I have started this game.
    And guess what? Developers said it is ok and they won't fix it. :-D
    It means it is ok 5 Sove players always win 5 platinium players and once in a week they go against each other.
    The only solution left is to quit this game. I'm not kidding. just quit it. It would be all the same forever.

Quote Originally Posted by mehrsh View Post
    They take advantage of this game. It is easy to findout if all SOVE players are in same team so they match together and never go against each other. And they create a team of 5 to win platinium and diamonds players. I have reported it from the time I have started this game.
    And guess what? Developers said it is ok and they won't fix it. :-D
    It means it is ok 5 Sove players always win 5 platinium players and once in a week they go against each other.
    The only solution left is to quit this game. I'm not kidding. just quit it. It would be all the same forever.
    I'm already on the verge of this. I do not want to be food and tolerate such injustice

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi mehrsh and hi Mikcep,

why is it injustice if players match together ? You can look for other players to match too and battle them.. Would you not do the same if you are one of them ? You will find it in all these games and games other genres, that the top players play together and defend their positions. this is not a bug or a dev sided problem..

Ultimų
    #############################
    [Ultimų | ID: 14556936 | Server: 2 Europe]#
    ############################

[ARENA HEROES] Group
    >> http://forum.ucool.com/group.php?groupid=96&do=join

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yeah happens alot

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimų View Post
    Hi mehrsh and hi Mikcep,

why is it injustice if players match together ? You can look for other players to match too and battle them.. Would you not do the same if you are one of them ? You will find it in all these games and games other genres, that the top players play together and defend their positions. this is not a bug or a dev sided problem..

Ultimų
    i never did that. What's the point of winning over platinium and diamond players? just winning?!
    Are you 12yrs old kid who just wants to win? What is Fairness in a game that 5 SOVE player win 5 platinium players? Are you kidding me? Where is the fun and challenge of the game?!

i never did that. What's the point of winning over platinium and diamond players? just winning?!
    Are you 12yrs old kid who just wants to win? What is Fairness in a game that 5 SOVE player win 5 platinium players? Are you kidding me? Where is the fun and challenge of the game?!
    I just say that is not a bug or anything. Just because their rank they are not better than you and you can challange them too with a full team. And yes, its the point of the game to be a top player - like in LoL, like in Dota, like in any other game. Like i said, its just not a bug, more a wish or suggestion. You will find this in all games, the point of this is to merge a team with good players and win...

Ultimų

[ARENA HEROES] Group

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimų View Post
    I just say that is not a bug or anything. Just because their rank they are not better than you and you can challange them too with a full team. And yes, its the point of the game to be a top player - like in LoL, like in Dota, like in any other game. Like i said, its just not a bug, more a wish or suggestion. You will find this in all games, the point of this is to merge a team with good players and win...

Ultimų
    Do you ever heard about 2+3 trick?! Do you know about that BUG?!!!!! Are you kidding me?! Man I am SOVE! I'm talking about 2+5!!! Come on don't tell me you don't even know what it is!

I'm talking playing 5 sove vs 5 platinium or diamonds!!!!!! :-?!!!!!!

Hi,

im not a support or anything, so i end this conversation now. I hope you will find your way in this game and have fun in the future. However you decide for yourself, i wish you a great time.

Ultimų

[ARENA HEROES] Group

Betty can you listen to forum once?

Winrate doesn't show if a hero is Imbalance or not. In past month in every match there were two Eric because Eric was so Op and it means in every game one Eric wins and one Eric lose. That means if you check winrate of a champ it is 50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is too late for developers to learn winrate doesn't show any thing related to a game and they need to watch Champ stats and end game stats of a game to see how imabalance it was even when his winrate was 50%. For 4 weeks he out damage every champ with 220K and they haven't even updated him.

I can't believe it it is neccessary that I learn you something as obvious as this....!

New update bugs:

Loading screen have sound
    Quake jump first ability doesn't work correctley he now jump based on new hero Kors

World Chat Bug After Changing Servers

When I change servers, I try to talk in global chat, but my picture is gone, my level shows as -1, I have no name, and my gender is set to female, but I am male.

I cannot talk in world chat!

https://imgur.com/gallery/uFsZA
    Last edited by Chungster Oppa; 01-31-2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Additional information

I can’t purchase diamonds! It keeps saying that I fail to connect to the service/network, but I’m on WiFi!
    The Black Rose shall bloom once more

I want to play with equals. I do not want to be food. I usually have 2-4 nuba on the team who do not know how to keep the phone smooth