Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 2,116 to 2,127 of 2127

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers
    I've been playing the game for about 3 weeks today. Where I could not find the bug. However I enjoyed the game a lot. I like the game a lot. Thank you.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Todavía existe la posibilidad de que vuelvan a actualizar este juego me gusta demasiado y llevo mucho tiempo jugando desde el 2016 la verdad me gusta demasiado y me gustaría que por lo menos saquen otro personaje

New Comers
    Thanks all for your responses. i was having similar questions and your answers were helpful to me. These cool mouse cursors are really amazing.

New Comers
    my phone redmi note 5, how to fix heroes arena on 18:9?

New Comers
    lost my account.
    my old account name is Bordol. my new account is Hero#34230687. Please help. Thank you

New Comers
    Ayuda con mis muñecos sebugearon mi id:1527100

New Comers
    Tengo problemas con mis muñecos escojo uno están bugeados no aparece nada mi id:1527100 ayuda plis betty

New Comers
    User ID: 34415596
    BUG: screen resolution
    Device Model(for BUG): Huawei p20 pro

I found the game can't show some part on my device .. thx for fix it.

New Comers
    Всем Привет! Столкнулся с проблемой часто вылетает на загрузки боя! И пишит "неизвестная ошибка сервесов гугл плей" Как исправить это????

New Comers

Samanosuke bug one hit kill

Damn you damn if you abandoned the game, at least have respect for the few loyal players who are still active. Solve the Samanosuke bug problem, it is impossible to play ranked with other players taking advantage of this bug. Heavy sword attack can kill instantly without being able to charge! This is done when using the first heavy sword skill, using the basic attack in milliseconds to activate the bug so that they are unable to load and kill instantly. Please correct this at least !!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Damn you damn if you abandoned the game, at least have respect for the few loyal players who are still active. Solve the Samanosuke bug problem, it is impossible to play ranked with other players taking advantage of this bug. Heavy sword attack can kill instantly without being able to charge! This is done when using the first heavy sword skill, using the basic attack in milliseconds to activate the bug so that they are unable to load and kill instantly. Please correct this at least !!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    when in this stupid game there will be no visas? Ping 500 is this normal? When will the update be? When will the lags and bugs be removed? When will the skills description and translation be corrected? Not going to dunk any more money in this trash.