Page 96 of 144 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2151

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers

Matchmaker doesn't find game for 2 player party

User ID: 12989403
    Suggestion or BUG: matchmaker won't find game for ranked 2 player party
    Device Model(for BUG): Samsung galaxy s6 edge

Hey there. Whenever I try to play ranked with my friend we wait in queue for over 10 minutes and it just won't find a game. This problem is not there when I play alone. It used to work perfectly until last week.
    Please solve this problem so we can play together.
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Andrew

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The matching for rank takes 30-40minutes and no game found, even on fast and royal game.
    I cant even play rank, its been 2days now since this happened.

useless game

Can you fix your matching?! I have been playing this game for long time and one thing i noticed most of top players know how matching work and how they can be in same team for example NINJA PANDAS (np) guild 3 sov player matching and 2 sov player matching at the end they will give each other 15sec to tap to see if they will be in same team if not they will not tap and other member will invite and match again untill they will be in the same team! I dont know if they are scared to loose or they are just playing safe! But this is not fair for other player who will be 3 sov and with 2diamond while their team is full sovereign (np) guild. So please fix this problem so that you can say that your game is a fair fight!

What the hell you are not even replying to this problem of your game!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valorus View Post
    User ID: 12989403
    Suggestion or BUG: matchmaker won't find game for ranked 2 player party
    Device Model(for BUG): Samsung galaxy s6 edge

Hey there. Whenever I try to play ranked with my friend we wait in queue for over 10 minutes and it just won't find a game. This problem is not there when I play alone. It used to work perfectly until last week.
    Please solve this problem so we can play together.
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Andrew
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us which division you are at the moment please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Damboo View Post
    Can you fix your matching?! I have been playing this game for long time and one thing i noticed most of top players know how matching work and how they can be in same team for example NINJA PANDAS (np) guild 3 sov player matching and 2 sov player matching at the end they will give each other 15sec to tap to see if they will be in same team if not they will not tap and other member will invite and match again untill they will be in the same team! I dont know if they are scared to loose or they are just playing safe! But this is not fair for other player who will be 3 sov and with 2diamond while their team is full sovereign (np) guild. So please fix this problem so that you can say that your game is a fair fight!
    Dear Player
    We've reported this issue for several times. We will remind our developers this problem again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I cant buy the 365 Days membership!? I says cannot connect to Itunes. I can buy Everything execpt 90 Days and 365 Days. Are they inactive and not possible to buy anymore?
    Dear Player

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ofc

Hello,

I have a problem with the game dropping my fps ... for example, I have 35 fps, later in the game 19 fps after some time 20 fps and I'm still jumping and the game is not stable my skills in the form are delayed ..The game is behaving strangely in the sense it feels like I'm lagging non-stop .. I play other games like Moba and I do not have it .. I have a good internet because I checked ...

IGN: *\N3€xT/*
    ID: 1943713
    server: Europe 2
    device: ZTE Axon 7

26105700_1897961397183882_1349829033_n.jpg

this is what i am talking about! how can you say your game have a fair fight? guild NP NINJA PANDAS always have to be in the same team, 3 NP player sov matching and 2 NP player sov matching. if they see they will not be in the same team they will not enter and asked the other member to invite and match, they all say to their guild to tap 15seconds to enter. you should do something about this look 5 Sov against master and diamond how the hell can they go win the fight!. it is really not fair! i want to fight against top player with NP guild 3 sov and 3 sov in enemy, but they will always choose to go against master and diamond. fix these and make your game a so called "FAIR FIGHT".

New Comers
    SPYRE SKILL 2 BUG

ID : 11877733
    Suggestion or Bug : Spyre skill 2 Bloody shake has no effect on jungle creeps and enemy lane creeps and healing effect doesn't appear too.

thanks

Since you update the game, translations does not work. Please fix this

Good day Betty It's Good here that , I'm using Lenovo Tab, Oppo F5 and asus Z5 for gamin and the frequent FPS drop is happening sometimes in Rank Games . Thank you

Best Regards
    Mark

New Comers
    You said the tickets can be used to buy hero, skin and rune shard. But now i can see that can be used to buy only hero. Please make it to be available to buy rune shard.

New Comers
    I can update the app i cant play