Page 92 of 144 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2150

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzoom View Post
    Hi betty,
    There is a trick,if three people group are matching together the priority for theyre team mates are people who are matching in a two people group,most top players reach top like this as they always be in one team and it completely removes weak people from theyre team and they go to enemy team ,this is very annoying please fix this.
    Im really starting to hate this inviting function

P.S: i completely tried this with some friends nine times and all nine of them we were in same team
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feed back. We will ask our developers and see if we could make a balance tweak.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi betty,
    Can you please add the battle i had at
    2017/12/02 at 15:06 with noctina to my battle videos please?
    I forgot to save it.
    Id : 3167137
    Dear Player
    We are so sorry that we cannot save the video onto a device's storage. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by El Tirador View Post
    User ID:1040584
    Hi guys, i would just like to consult. . .lately me and my friends noticed some gamers uses codes at the start of the game. . "
    +%EC%9E%A5%EC%9C%84%EB%8F%99" like this one. . .i dont know if its cheat code or what. . hope you can give us answers. . thanksAttachment 13380
    Dear Player
    It looks like a Non-English only URL. And there's no cheat code in online games. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I dont mean phone storage...
    I mean the videos part inside the game
    Or atleast send me from some where like facebook or...?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello!
    Glad You have forum!

Ok, so when I was playing the game on ranked match once again monsters at jungle, after re-spawn sometimes don't back do they places. They walk and walk and they work right after killing them or they are unable to kill them or touch them. I think is some kind of glitch. Sad I don't know how to in my phone do screenshots.

Game ID: 12215647

I dont mean phone storage...
    I mean the videos part inside the game
    Or atleast send me from some where like facebook or...?
    Dear Player
    We don't have this kind of feature. The replay just lost if you didn't save it. The game log for each match doesn't include some information a replay file has. So, it not possible to retrieve the replay for you in the current game version. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Sarameda View Post
    Hello!
    Glad You have forum!

Ok, so when I was playing the game on ranked match once again monsters at jungle, after re-spawn sometimes don't back do they places. They walk and walk and they work right after killing them or they are unable to kill them or touch them. I think is some kind of glitch. Sad I don't know how to in my phone do screenshots.

Game ID: 12215647
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the glitch. It's a known glitch and it will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Id: 7032152

Bug: At some point in the battle, the texture around the hero I'm using turns purple, as if it were a frame error.

Device: Lenovo Vibe B

Quote Originally Posted by Mii View Post
    Id: 7032152

Bug: At some point in the battle, the texture around the hero I'm using turns purple, as if it were a frame error.

Device: Lenovo Vibe B
    Dear Player
    Could you also attach a screenshot so that we could have a further check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the glitch. It's a known glitch and it will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank You so much! You reply so fast! It's really nice!

Dear Heroes arena Developers:

Good day In your all due respect and consideration, I知 Mark Fuentes with in game name ﻮฬคקร and UID#: 170173 I started playing since Beta, I知 Heroes Arena PH (unofficial page) Admin the group page is established started since that BETA TEST day to support heroes arena and help our Co-HA gamers and also to gather reports about Bug etc., I love the heroes Design and background stories and also the improvements and updates that you did.

I知 sending this email to Send Bug reports and to give some Game Suggestion for better gaming,

BUGS

1. Out of Sync game every time in Royale game and sometimes in Rank Game and Match-Up Play.

2. Frequently FPS drop , even if we have strong internet connection
    3. A lot of my co players are complaining about Cheats on game i'm not sure if its real, but you can a system to prevent third party applications and cheats
    SUGGESTIONS

1. Make a 5 man team rather than 3 in rank game, Allows us to invite and play with our friends and team in RG

2. Make a custom game 5vs5 for guilds fights and tournament
    3. remove VIP system and make Diamonds buyables of real money , for HA profit

I hoping for some consideration with this, I知 sending this email because I love Heroes Arena and I know HA developers doing their best for better gaming environment for everyone. Thank you so Much God bless and I知 wishing all the best for Heroes Arena.

Yours faithfully,

Mark Fuentes

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaps021 View Post
    Dear Heroes arena Developers:

Good day In your all due respect and consideration, I知 Mark Fuentes with in game name ﻮฬคקร and UID#: 170173 I started playing since Beta, I知 Heroes Arena PH (unofficial page) Admin the group page is established started since that BETA TEST day to support heroes arena and help our Co-HA gamers and also to gather reports about Bug etc., I love the heroes Design and background stories and also the improvements and updates that you did.

I知 sending this email to Send Bug reports and to give some Game Suggestion for better gaming,

BUGS

1. Out of Sync game every time in Royale game and sometimes in Rank Game and Match-Up Play.

2. Frequently FPS drop , even if we have strong internet connection
    3. A lot of my co players are complaining about Cheats on game i'm not sure if its real, but you can a system to prevent third party applications and cheats
    SUGGESTIONS

1. Make a 5 man team rather than 3 in rank game, Allows us to invite and play with our friends and team in RG

2. Make a custom game 5vs5 for guilds fights and tournament
    3. remove VIP system and make Diamonds buyables of real money , for HA profit

I hoping for some consideration with this, I知 sending this email because I love Heroes Arena and I know HA developers doing their best for better gaming environment for everyone. Thank you so Much God bless and I知 wishing all the best for Heroes Arena.

Yours faithfully,

Mark Fuentes
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback and support.
    1. It's unfortunate a known problem and it's a bit complicated. But we are working hard on fixing it now.
    2. I think it's a game performance problem. Do you remember when it happened the most please? And could you tell us your device model to check please?
    3. We ban cheaters every day. When problem #1 is resolved. We can turn back on our anti-cheating check.
    Suggestions:
    1. Many single players complained that it's unfair. So, we took it off. We will restore the feature when we can work it out.
    2. As I know our developers already have a schedule.
    3. You should be able to purchase the Diamonds with your Google Play or iTunes balance. Or could you tell us which payment method you use please? Because it would violate the Google/Apple's app store Terms of use if we provide other purchase methods. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

I will write u some feedback. My IGN is ღ.Enemy.ღ
    First of all the biggest problem I saw in the game - the aiming system and skills cast. In 90% of the cases when I go to blue buff jungle my hero aims the small minion on the opposite side or it doesnt hit anything - it just attacks in the air even if the minion is next to me AND hitting me! The next part of the aim system problem is hero lock mode and minions lock mode - a lot of times on my lanes I have 2 types of problems - my hero aims unproperly the minions even if I have enemy in range or locks the enemy hero and starts chasing it even if he is out of my range. The most overwhelming part of that bug is when my hero DOES NOT AIM anything while walking - literally I have enemy hero and minions next to me - I am in a fight and my hero doesnt aim anything - shoots in the blank air or it doesnt even attack anyone with basic attacks - which makes some ganks and a lot of ADC "kiting" impossible - it plays me a bad joke every time I need to reposition or kite an enemy to escape or get the kill (I have noticed it in a lot of my ADC gameplays,more rarely with mages and warriors.).
    Next is Spell Cast - the problem there is the reaction time and the reaction overall - atleast in 50% of the time I CANNOT CAST my skills and spells even if I click them 10 times!!! THAT IS INSANE and I lost 2 games already - games which couldve been won or atleast defended better if that bug wasnt there - I noticed that problem on EVERY MAGE, Sylvis and Admiral heroes - there I have most problems.
    3rd thing - Recall - It is too slow - make it atleast 1s faster if not even 1.5s
    All the problems u can see in the number of 2h streams I have in my TouTube channel (It is posted few threads lower by my friend Feeling) I point that problems a lot and speak with my viewers (even if they are few) about them.
    SUGGESTION: The game is really nice - I like it so much - but 2 things bug me - It is kinda slow - U have great map,big map and even if u DO have perfect timing on jungle and minions and etc. - for such big map U need JUST AN IDEA FASTER GAMING - we speak about really small buff on the whole game speed. I will explain you why - Most of people in top ranking,and people like me who start now are players with EXP - from other games usually. For us such slow game is strange AND it gives is HUGE advantage over players without our knowledge,( By knowledge I mean for example - I have 6k games in another mobile MOBA with 80% wr,my friend Feeling - around 3k and even was a MOD there ) and without our mindset - for example for us clearing a lane and ganking another lane in so slow game IS TOO EASY and leaves the enemy without any real oppostion to that and we can return back easily.
    I dont like to give such examples - but we come from **** **** (I write it like that on purpose u can see that game in are channel). The game is 2x faster like overall gaming exp. Second thing is they have heroes like a mage with 3 skills in 1 form and 3 in other = 6 skills combo - she is a mage with purify in her skills,huge mobility,huge burst,huge outplay options,another mage is - mage/assasin type INSANE mobility because of his skills - his outplay potential is 99% type(his second skill is a hat he leaves in the place he is - dashing forward in direction and able to TELEPORT back to it at any time,good poke and u have to be INSANELY fast and accurate to execute his skills combo - his ult DMG depends on if u are landing ur first skill right after the ULT cast - with both heroes i have to learn not easy combos and be really fast and accurate which makes them so interesting and cool- they sound OP or something,but they are not easy to play and that makes them HARD HIGH SKILL HEROES.Or heroes who depend on stacking or executing passive abilities,or on correct ultimate timing,tanks who Do not get stuck in their ultimate like GARAN - thats so stupid (excuse me for that) cause if he engages bad - your team is done - NO option to recover or whatever. BALANCE that a bit AND add new FAST HEROES like that who WILL MAKE THE GAME SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING
    The last thing is the fact your ADC heroes lack DASH SKILLS or REPOSITION skills - thats why Eisha is high elo ADC - because he has his own purify in his skills ( the one that removes debuffs etc.) and gives him ability to reposition + HIS INSANE range first skill which can poke way too FAR which makes laning agaist him TOO HARD and gives him too big of an advantage. But who else can do that? Maybe Jubilee or Maverette (however her name is) but NO SHE CANT BE. Yes she has a dash and stuff - but she is too squishy,too slow and too bad to be high elo hero - she is more like a carry in first 3 ranks... Sylvis is so good like skills BUT she lacks ESCAPE skill which makes her total trash in high ELO having fighter and tank who have good CC - for example she stands no chance against Kaidar,Garan,The hook guy etc.
    Anyways I wrote a lot and I dont want to be to long and annoying - I love Heroes Arena and these are the things that bug me the most.
    I hope u will take my post seriously - I WANT TO PLAY MORE AND MORE,I want to continue streaming as often as I can,I consider making videos and tutorials and I came with some friends with me - we all want to play and be a part of Heroes Arena rankings and community!
    Thank you for your time,

Best regards,
    ღ.Enemy.ღ
    Gameplays Fiesta - MOBA gaming

Yes in another MOBA we call it 3+2 trick,and it is even possible 2+2 - that is how a lot of the top squads and players rank fast and effective - matching 4 or 5 people from same squad (that way) vs random SOLO OR DUO players...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello, and thank you for that thread.
    I would like to report few bugs and give a suggestion as feedback. As proof or examples - I have an youtube channel(it is in my signature and like 8-9 2h livestreams of the game where I point out the bugs.)
    1st- AIMING SYSTEM is totally bugged. -When I jungle,for example going for blue buff,I aim the buff monster but my hero attacks the one on the opposite side OR does not attack anyone - my hero just hits or shoots in THE AIR...
    -When I am in laning phase my hero acts so strange - I have an enemy just outside my range AND my hero STILL locks the enemy and goes to chase him... That way I cannot retreat on safe distance and farm my minions! Or I get baited,because of the lock mode, to step forward and I die in some cases.
    -When in fights,usually ganks on another lane strange things happen. First MOST times my hero DOESNT AIM ANYTHING - there are minions and enemies AND my hero DOES NOT respond to my attack commands.Second is the fact that we cannot kite properly early levels(even sometimes late high lvls) - 90% of the time I cannot kite with ADC for example WHILE I WALK - my hero chooses to walk or to shoot - there is no kite option AND THAT IS AWFUL.
    IT IS a common problem with mostly RANGED heroes of any type - ADC,mages etc.
    Please make the whole LOCK MODE system better.By that I mean the automatic AND manual lock mode - the small Icons next to the basic attacks button - make them more accurate in locks and ADD option where "If a hero is IN TOWER RANGE and we click LOCK TOWER button to automatically go and attack it" - now we have to GO next to the tower to start attacking it. And there is "Last hit mode" option that doesnt work in settings - does nothing at all.
    2nd- SPELL/SKILL CAST - JOYSTICK PROBLEM - it has huge problem - sometimes I have to click my SKILLS SEVERAL TIMES for them to work - that even caused me too many deaths by now! Not only that they cant AUTOMATICALLY AIM properly the target (they change or lose target sometimes,even within my range) but I cannot do ANY FAST CAST. Please check that it is totally AWFUL and RUINS the whole game - ESPECIALLY when it comes to mid or late game CLUTCHES when we have to be fast and accurate!
    And thing about COOLDOWN - when u build CD reduction and u check the hero info - about skills and stuff ingame - IT DOESNT CHANGE the stats - for example 1 skill has 10s CD,I build 20% CDR with any item - I check in the HERO INFO and it still shows 10s - EVEN if it is already 8s - that is confusing sometimes! Yes we know some skills cannot be COOLDOWNed BUT It is like that FOR ALL skills.
    The Joystick sometimes stops working. Literally stops and my hero STOPS. ADD "Fixed Joystick position option" and check that...
    3rd- RECALL(WARP BACK) and GAME SPEED
    Recall is too slow - REAALLYY SLOW - make it just an idea faster - like 1s faster.
    GAME SPEED - The game is too slow like overall. Yes u have perfect timing on lane minions,jungle monsters and stuff - BUT maan... The game is so slow... Heroes,minions - everyone is like dragging themselves around on the edge of their strenght - like they are gonna faint and die every second now ... smile
    Make the whole game AN IDEA faster moving. I will tell you why - there are 2 reasons:
    - It will provide better gameplay and exp for all of us!
    - That slow game exp allows us to do whatever we want sometimes! For example I know few TOP RANK players,we - me and my friends - are already EXPERIENCED from other mobile MOBA game ( I will tell you something later about it) - We have thousands of games behind are back ( I have around 3k games,Enemy has 6k and over - and etc - For us that slow tempo means we can easily clear our jungle fast,our lane,go gank and be back in TIME - that is a huge advantage over the other players! Not only for us but for all players who have good knowledge about how things work in such games!
    4th- CHEATING WITH MATCHMAKING - A lot of players use a cheat system (we had same problem in the other MOBA) they do a scheme we call 3+2 and 2+2. That means A trio (duo) and another DUO of players,for example from same squad,CLICK MATCH TOGETHER(meaning IN THE SAME TIME) - and the match making system MATCHES THEM TOGETHER vs RANDOM SOLO OR DUO(TRIO) people which is INSANELY UNFAIR and easy to do - all they need is to be in a voice chat together (like discord for example). In 2 of my livestreams we lost fast and effetive because of that - We got matched VS 2+2 PLAYERS - I am sure about it because I can see ( U can check it too ) the synergy btw them 4 - USUALLY having 5th random player WHO FEEDS. In one game we lost I noticed in the end game stats - 4 people with score like 5/1,6/1,8/0 and the 5th who is random - 1/7... That ruins the whole game!

I hope you understand that I write all of that not as a newbie to gaming,MOBA or whatever. We have EXP behind are back and we have checked all our INFO. WE LOVE HEROES ARENA and we want to be a part of the game and community!
    Thank you for your time,
    Best Regards,
    Feeling & Enemy
    Gameplays Fiesta - MOBA Gaming
    Support us:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwRsXkg5U-baCrM9zRk7ww/videos?view_as=subscriber

Facebook (NEW): https://www.facebook.com/Gameplaysfiesta/

Discord: https://discord.gg/9xreCBK