Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    P.S. Please check what's going on with matching system, it no longer prefers same flag.It has same chance to match with people with same flag as it has with different flag if not even more likely to match with different flags! This is only since recently too, something must have been changed regarding this
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    P.S. Please check what's going on with matching system, it no longer prefers same flag.It has same chance to match with people with same flag as it has with different flag if not even more likely to match with different flags! This is only since recently too, something must have been changed regarding this
    Dear Player
    Yes, we changed the matching rules for the Asian server. So do you prefer the old rules please? I would ask our developer and see if the new rules can be only applied on Asian server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

1. My ID: 1254257
    I can send you screen shots but different players were in this game, for me it happened twice so far plus it happened to other people from guild in game where I wasn't in so maybe it has to do something with loading screen in which we can't see teams on one or both sides. For example shows just 2 players character and name and for others show Null and blank avatar so we have no idea who's playing until we see them in game when battle starts. This happens occasionally since while ago for loading screen but it didn't have this bug in game when battle starts until last update.
    Attachment 13263
    Attachment 13264
    In first game only Quake from our side could move and game ended when enemy team surrendered. On 2nd game 2 from enemy side could move, not sure who but think it was Quake and Troll champion, after they destroyed our 2nd tower we weren't frozen anymore and could all move and continue game.

2. Check with your developers about this because they know about it, they have banned 1 player that we reported already for this abuse. They actually argued with us when we said we will report them for doing that. I can't tell how they do it cause I don't know.They sometimes bug game from the start and sometimes when they see they will lose game. How they're doing it I really don't know but enemy suddenly all go afk and my team wins and also when you check history of their team they have also same battle with different result as victory in their history. I have reported this before and sent screen shots to support of same battles viewed from my side and from enemy side, different score, both victory because we are afk in their battle and they are afk in our. It's not fun to play game like this even if it's victory for both sides where is the fun part in game like that?
    3. Person who we reported multiple times in Europe server is currently rank 6, they also hack damage, result show them doing insane damage sometimes which again we don't know how but we reported it as it continues all day and ruins game play for all of us. There were 2 players like this - Baris C named one and another hso.
    4 and 5 I can take a screen shot of visible enemy in the bush in next battle but for non working creep is hard to take ss cause never know when it will happen, it has no obvious pattern so far it just happens randomly. Sometimes no one can kill that creep and sometimes 1 hero can't but another can. Same thing happened for Lord and Dragon once, I try to attack but none of my skills works on them as well as my basic attack. At very end of the battle it suddenly started working and I could kill dragon.I was playing DD at that time if it matters. Also when that bug happened for the creeps was again using DD and rarely with other heroes
    Dear Player
    1. We've reported the problem to our developers.
    2. We will remind our developer this exploit.
    3. I mean if the player got reported by more than one players for the same reason in the same match. And for the damage hack. Maybe you could give us the player's in-game name so that we could check some of his latest matches.
    4. Maybe it only happens in a specific location? And 5. you could also take a screenshot at the result screen like the above ones, it will help us locate the match so that we could check the battle data which will help us locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

ScreenShots

Hello Betty,

thanks for you suggestions I successfully uploaded the images.
    In this images you can see:

-What was constantly happening few days ago ( Freeze )
    -Match results after those matches
    -Bug which allows me to see people in bushes.
    -Bug at loading screen (null)

Link to Gallery is here : https://postimg.org/gallery/201ojpz24/

Sincerely,

PrOfSeS

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Yes, we changed the matching rules for the Asian server. So do you prefer the old rules please? I would ask our developer and see if the new rules can be only applied on Asian server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes bring back the old rules! We are on server Europe...so how is this affecting us? Cause we have Asian flag? Don't think that's the issue, we have had different flag before (non Asian) and it was still happening. Either return 5v5 team inviting or preference to match same flag because this makes game awful sometimes. There are people who afk all the time so it makes game experience much worse than it was. Why not allow players to be able to match all 5 together? Everyone can make less in team or their own full team as they want. Since this option was removed flag matching was an alternative, less accurate but still possible and now completely impossible. We can get feeders and afkers in team now all the time and we do get teams like that which only makes good players more and more frustrated cause we can't do anything about it
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    1. We've reported the problem to our developers.
    2. We will remind our developer this exploit.
    3. I mean if the player got reported by more than one players for the same reason in the same match. And for the damage hack. Maybe you could give us the player's in-game name so that we could check some of his latest matches.
    4. Maybe it only happens in a specific location? And 5. you could also take a screenshot at the result screen like the above ones, it will help us locate the match so that we could check the battle data which will help us locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    As you can see this player is online right now so it haven't been banned yet. About second one I don't know but didn't appear in games in past few days:
    Attachment 13265
    About other issues, you have screen shots in post above mine which basically shows same thing, so it's all visible there as well
    Edit: about number 2. I got more details from guildmates. They noticed all cheaters had turkish flag, check if this by any chance has something to do with bug. They also said those who cheat give first blood to enemy team and never come back which is how we assume they don't lose stars regardless on is battle won or lost. We don't know if it's relevant but just giving you what we noticed so far so that you can check if something of that causes this issue

As you can see this player is online right now so it haven't been banned yet. About second one I don't know but didn't appear in games in past few days:
    Attachment 13265
    About other issues, you have screen shots in post above mine which basically shows same thing, so it's all visible there as well
    Edit: about number 2. I got more details from guildmates. They noticed all cheaters had turkish flag, check if this by any chance has something to do with bug. They also said those who cheat give first blood to enemy team and never come back which is how we assume they don't lose stars regardless on is battle won or lost. We don't know if it's relevant but just giving you what we noticed so far so that you can check if something of that causes this issue
    Dear Player
    Oops, the attachment doesn't show up. You may upload it to postimg.org or imgur.com and post the link here. Or try upload it here again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Here you go

btw this player is still playing, at this moment showing in game