Page 82 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2182

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please check your new id again. It's not a valid account number. And please remember to link your facebook/google/game center account to your game account so that you could retrieve it when it happens again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I lost my account
    My ID was: 9659930
    My new id is: 11055888

I reset my phone and I installed the game and affiliated with the new account instead of getting into the old account.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EduardoZ View Post
    I lost my account
    My ID was: 9659930
    My new id is: 11055888

I reset my phone and I installed the game and affiliated with the new account instead of getting into the old account.
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    SUGS: Some pics of a new heroes/skins have a very bad quality. But that's just detail. First do a functional chat, please. One year is a long time for waiting for an usable chat i think :/
    Device: Lenovo TAB S8-50L
    ID: 514188

Hello,

I need to mention that the player "hso" is back at it again, this time one of my friends captured a screenshot of the match.
    Screenshot: https://s1.postimg.org/5jafzcv9jz/HSO_HACK.png
    Please, do something about this, I'm afraid that some players stopped playing temporarily because of him.
    Sincerely,
    PrOfSeS

New Comers
    Bug with referral program and manipulator hero shard

[Hell]ReaLSkiLz
    ID: 3561069

I should have 150 manipulator hero shard but bug happens when I collect the chests. I can show screenshots if necessary

Phone model samsung galaxy edge 2

Quote Originally Posted by PrOfSeS View Post
    Hello,

I need to mention that the player "hso" is back at it again, this time one of my friends captured a screenshot of the match.
    Please, do something about this, I'm afraid that some players stopped playing temporarily because of him.
    Sincerely,
    PrOfSeS
    Dear Player
    Please tell us what's the problem with this player so that we could have a check. And please also give us your account id number so that we could submit this case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by milkweed1991 View Post
    Bug with referral program and manipulator hero shard

[Hell]ReaLSkiLz
    ID: 3561069

I should have 150 manipulator hero shard but bug happens when I collect the chests. I can show screenshots if necessary

Phone model samsung galaxy edge 2
    Dear Player
    Please tell us where you get the manipulator hero shards so that we could have a check. The last line of your manipulator shards shows that you got 10 in a chest. Did you get 40 shards after that please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

2017-10-24 11:41:26 3561069 1 - America cha_web12 - open chest Manipulator (47026) 75 85

New Comers
    I did get thise shards yes but All together from the 4 friends who have joined from me inviting them and the levels they have progressed to. I should have 150 of her hero shards but I only have 85. But it says I have claimed those chests in my rewards and growths achievements.
    Dear Player
    Please tell us where you get the manipulator hero shards so that we could have a check. The last line of your manipulator shards shows that you got 10 in a chest. Did you get 40 shards after that please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

2017-10-24 11:41:26 3561069 1 - America cha_web12 - open chest Manipulator (47026) 75 85

New Comers
    I only got the 10 shards not the 40 after

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PrOfSeS View Post
    Hello,

Sincerely,
    PrOfSeS
    Dear Player
    Please tell us what's the problem with this player so that we could have a check. And please also give us your account id number so that we could submit this case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    W O W

First day for Betty here. Welcome.
    Unbelievable.

You're kidding me, i dont think this is real...
    Is it a joke?

Hello,
    The screenshot I sent is from my friend so here is his ID to check it out: 1943713
    However I also sent you screenshots about him ( look at my earlier posts, I sent you a whole gallery of pictures and bugs and I think 2 of them are about hso hacking )
    Here is my ID: 2228080
    Sincerely,
    PrOfSeS

Quote Originally Posted by milkweed1991 View Post
    I only got the 10 shards not the 40 after
    Dear Player
    We can see that you have 125 shards now. If you mean that you have invited a friend but it doesn't count. Please give us both you and your friend account id or in-game name to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Good night, my problem is that two weeks ago my phone suffered a crash and the screen broke, consequently I could not access my account for 2 weeks.

I bought another phone but I still can not access my account, I associated it and nothing.

I'm annoyed because I was counting that my account would still be there and it is not!

I have not made purchases in the application, all I have is won by myself. Below I put the images.

Screenshot_2017-10-25-22-12-33 (1).jpg

My ID was: 2226393
    My new id is: 11187203

(Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm using the translator. My language is Spanish).

Even when the boss war is reset, it freezes every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielusui View Post
    Good night, my problem is that two weeks ago my phone suffered a crash and the screen broke, consequently I could not access my account for 2 weeks.

I bought another phone but I still can not access my account, I associated it and nothing.

I'm annoyed because I was counting that my account would still be there and it is not!

I have not made purchases in the application, all I have is won by myself. Below I put the images.

Screenshot_2017-10-25-22-12-33 (1).jpg

My ID was: 2226393
    My new id is: 11187203

(Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm using the translator. My language is Spanish).
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty