Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by super_yo View Post
    Hi. I happened to be matchmaking and not getting a game because not all 10 players accept it, the lists of friends in the section of friends and chat disappear, until cancel the matchmaking and restart it. This started after the last update. I know it's not a big or very problematic bug but it's annoying. regards
    Attachment 12895
    Attachment 12896
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We will remind our developers about your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Any updates Betty? ఠ_ఠ
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Dear Player
    I don't have any update yet. And I just left them a message again. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Player
    I don't have any update yet. And I just left them a message again. Sorry about that.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, please save me from this mess, my list of invites keep fluctuating between 3 to my supposedly existing number which is 9. Different times of the day show different results, but does not give repeated rewards. Wouldn't be complaining if it did lol. I no longer care about my previous growth rewards, just want my previous invite count added to my existing count so that I can claim my Ultimate invite package. Kindly address this asap as it is unreasonable to keep someone waiting this long when I have invested alot on you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    Betty, please save me from this mess, my list of invites keep fluctuating between 3 to my supposedly existing number which is 9. Different times of the day show different results, but does not give repeated rewards. Wouldn't be complaining if it did lol. I no longer care about my previous growth rewards, just want my previous invite count added to my existing count so that I can claim my Ultimate invite package. Kindly address this asap as it is unreasonable to keep someone waiting this long when I have invested alot on you guys.
    On top of the above issues, I invited another person and this time my invite count is stuck at 9 and has not increased since yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hi . I have noticed that the ultimate skills of the prolocutor can silence you more than once in the 5 sec lasts the skill.
    Is this normal? I mean this before it did not happen. regards
    USER ID 988340 SERVER AMERICA 1

Dear Player
    Did you take screenshots of this situation please? Our developers still believe the the function is working correctly.

Best Regards
    Betty

On top of the above issues, I invited another person and this time my invite count is stuck at 9 and has not increased since yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Player
    Please also give us your friend's account id to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by super_yo View Post
    Hi . I have noticed that the ultimate skills of the prolocutor can silence you more than once in the 5 sec lasts the skill.
    Is this normal? I mean this before it did not happen. regards
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will report it to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hello!
    After a match ends I cant back to the lobby of the game. When I restarted the game it says: Network error. Please re-launch the game. But I can play the game with my second account from another device (with same network). Please help.. I spent a lot of time and money for this...

Re-installing game doesn't help at all.
    I cant check my account ID atm, because game doesn't loading..

It's seems im stucked in a match.

Name is: <TmT> Misery, Server Europe
    Last edited by MiseryFate; 06-14-2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryFate View Post
    Hello!
    After a match ends I cant back to the lobby of the game. When I restarted the game it says: Network error. Please re-launch the game. But I can play the game with my second account from another device (with same network). Please help.. I spent a lot of time and money for this...

Re-installing game doesn't help at all.
    I cant check my account ID atm, because game doesn't loading..
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your account id and device model to check please? And why can't you get back to the lobby please? Did you get any error message please? It would be good if you could attach a screenshot which shows where the problem is. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you also tell us your account id and device model to check please? And why can't you get back to the lobby please? Did you get any error message please? It would be good if you could attach a screenshot which shows where the problem is. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi,
    I cant back to lobby because of infinite loading icon in the center of the screen rotating.
    I cant tell you account ID because I cant login into the game. Tell me If I can find account id from my another account.
    Device: iPad mini 4

Screenshot (in Russian)

New Comers
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    Can you please just drop me offline. Then I think I can launch the game again.

P.S. I don't know how long it take time to resolve this problem, but I think its not that long to take all day.
    Please resolve this issue asap.

Hi,
    I cant back to lobby because of infinite loading icon in the center of the screen rotating.
    I cant tell you account ID because I cant login into the game. Tell me If I can find account id from my another account.
    Device: iPad mini 4

Screenshot (in Russian)
    Dear Player
    You may tell us your in-game name so that we can locate your account and do something to your account to fix it. Fixing the abnormal or damaged data is quick but it may take several days to fix a bug. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Can you please just drop me offline. Then I think I can launch the game again.

P.S. I don't know how long it take time to resolve this problem, but I think its not that long to take all day.
    Please resolve this issue asap.
    Dear Player
    Do could you tell us the meaning of the message in the screenshot please? You could also type it here so that we can google tranlate it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty