Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Evil Rabbit - for losers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Team G View Post
    "Unbeatable packs" lol. If you gonna use heroes like Ninja Assassin to counter Evil Rabbit, you're gonna have a bad time Never thought that your counter setup is just wrong?
    Is that GT, arena or grand arena? That could shake a lot of things up.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Team G View Post
    "Unbeatable packs" lol. If you gonna use heroes like Ninja Assassin to counter Evil Rabbit, you're gonna have a bad time Never thought that your counter setup is just wrong?
    Ok. Do you know counterpack with >50% of winrate?
    By the way, i told about GA, of course.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryOlenin View Post
    Ok. Do you know counterpack with >50% of winrate?
    By the way, i told about GA, of course.
    Yes I do know. These certain heroes have to be trained in the training field too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    With all due respect..
    First I will say I'm not the best player on the game.
    2) I understand that some players are Free to Play, Low VIP to Play and some are a bit higher.
    3) The challenge of the game is to find counters to these Powerful Heroes.
    4) They are very hard to beat BUT not impossible
    5) Try using some of the older heroes or ones no one seems to use anymore, you maybe surprised at the results if you do some homework and try different heroes
    6) Again to be clear I am not the best player at this game but with talking to other players and reading the forums, I found some usable counter line ups
    7) I find it a challenge to try to find counters to these new and newer heroes... I would have a very very hard time to summon and/or get the soul stones to bring them to 5*
    8) Never can say the game is boring
    9) After you find the heroes that counter such heroes as "Evil Rabbit" ect write a nice guide in the forums to help others out.
    It's a game...Unless I am wrong, most games have very very difficult tasks to complete but very very few are "impossible" to beat
    Thank you for writing my reply
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by wardoctor42 View Post
    5) Try using some of the older heroes or ones no one seems to use anymore, you maybe surprised at the results if you do some homework and try different heroes...
    great idea, and totally agree, however.... who can afford to max gear and train lunar guardian (just an example) to 'see if she works' as a counter.

If ucool would provide us a training area, where all our heroes would be max geared for current level, and we could select a duel from all available heroes... then we could actually test stuff. right now I for one cannot gear up to max half a dozen heroes that 'may work'

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Just go to testserver,best way with a friend and you can send each other duels of every hero full geared and trained..

New Comers
    I just find newer server can purchase the Rabbit in guild shop, which is stupid and not fair to player in older server. Because we are old players, they can treat us like that?
    I just sent complaint through inside the game, all server should sell or exchange the sames heroes, in arena / GA or guild.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Just go to testserver,best way with a friend and you can send each other duels of every hero full geared and trained..
    you have to play on HC non HD correct? I use hc HD

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    you have to play on HC non HD correct? I use hc HD
    Yes, but what's the problem just using both? I play regularly on HD version and testserver on non HD. Both on same device... No need to switch server also

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Well I've been gone for a long time (mail me if you remember me, shoutout to those few), but I played for many many months, and though there are some heroes that are a staple for a while, and seem impossible to counter(tbt sorceress lol), there is always a counter, you just have to work at it to find it. No hero is ever impossible if you are creative enough with team comp and smart enough at the game
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

New Comers
    Well, I got reply from support that, because newer server has less heroes, so they put those VIP into guild shop. This mean, because of those old and suck heroes, old server need to pay lots of money to be high VIP and spent gems to get it. Oh well, then I guess instead of spent money to buy heroes, spent to move server maybe cheaper overall.

Anyway, I am not going to buy gems or card anymore, just use all of my existing games for fun and then quit.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kai_cheng View Post
    Well, I got reply from support that, because newer server has less heroes, so they put those VIP into guild shop. This mean, because of those old and suck heroes, old server need to pay lots of money to be high VIP and spent gems to get it. Oh well, then I guess instead of spent money to buy heroes, spent to move server maybe cheaper overall.

Anyway, I am not going to buy gems or card anymore, just use all of my existing games for fun and then quit.
    Unfortunately that is what's happening for some of my oldest members... we're in a "middle" server that don't have rabbit... players with rabbit migrate here... most of us... are done! Also Ucool should merge some servers... so many servers with less than 10 guilds active... 500 players per server? It's a waste of resources... and recently that was done in abother game I played and gave it a shake.
    --------//-------
    mardeepmode
    -Server 41-
    OBLIVION guild

Cool, Ucool.
    Another one OP character: Wind Priest.
    And, of course, no Rabbit for beggars.

Can we (<VIP11 players) play too, please?

5 months we can't use this hero.
    Is it enough for vip11+ to feel the power?
    Another one top character is enough too?

Can you change something in your new politics of adding vip-heroes (after Tarot)?

No answer at all.
    Will Rabbit be added at april, after 6 months of waiting in due course?
    Good job.