Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98

Thread: Evil Rabbit - for losers

  1. #31
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    uh you're not very bright aren't you? Yes I'm that dumb to not realize once you defeat them they watch a replay and know what to use. Only problem is my both attacking and defending heroes are much more trained than my enemy's so that gives me some advantage for now. And "magic" was sarcasm which was refered to ER being magic hero (not magic as secret like you understood) or you think he's a physical hero? lol of course you don't so try understanding a bit next time, there was a winking smile in the end of that for a reason and that reason surely isn't this what you thought cause I can't believe someone can even be that dumb to think what you just wrote. Don't underestimate my intelligence cause you clearly don't know me.
    PS if you don't believe me I can tell you I attacked the guy with exact same team I use and he failed to beat my team 21 times, another day 13 times, next day 9 times? I took screen shots of this if you don't believe I can send it to you in message, don't want to a shame them outside my server at least
    exactly so u added proof to mine that ur wrong. u dont have a setup that beats the team consistantly. the original post stated equal team as in equal gear/lvl/training. if ur team is overtrained then its not ur setup beating the team its ur training beating the team.

    now the funny part... u say i dont know u but guess wat u didnt understand me at all. i quoted "magical" not cause im stupid enough to think its physical nor did i think it was a secret. "Magical" in that sentence meant "unicorn like" or made believe/made up as in u dont have such a setup which u just proved u didnt. seriously trying to make fun of me while u didnt even get the meaning of the post.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  2. #32
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I can help you with that
    his TL 104
    rank 50 AHP 827,627
    105 TL players - almighty 2 lol (in AHP rank)
    and also for a bit more info what do you say can we easily both kick those teams of theirs in top daily rankings? I say YESSS!
    https://postimg.org/gallery/3gbhrh6u0/


    With rank 1 "the almighty Vlad" being our "dear friend" shortround here



    uh you're not very bright aren't you? Yes I'm that dumb to not realize once you defeat them they watch a replay and know what to use. Only problem is my both attacking and defending heroes are much more trained than my enemy's so that gives me some advantage for now. And "magic" was sarcasm which was refered to ER being magic hero (not magic as secret like you understood) or you think he's a physical hero? lol of course you don't so try understanding a bit next time, there was a winking smile in the end of that for a reason and that reason surely isn't this what you thought cause I can't believe someone can even be that dumb to think what you just wrote. Don't underestimate my intelligence cause you clearly don't know me.
    PS if you don't believe me I can tell you I attacked the guy with exact same team I use and he failed to beat my team 21 times, another day 13 times, next day 9 times? I took screen shots of this if you don't believe I can send it to you in message, don't want to a shame them outside my server at least

    Nice I got you to twist your fucking brains out, searching all over the server. Your Christmas must've been as sad as Henry's. LOL

    LE: You talk about intelligence so often, Lady-E. But my question is: when will you grow some brains? Obviously you're the shit-eater around here. First you state a fact, then you come up with some awkward reasons and statements to show the contrary, to tell us you've meant something else.. "there was a wink at the end of the question". LMAO. Pardon my french, buddy, but sarcasm and irony is definetely something you haven't inherited nor can you develop it. So my free tip for you is to stick to anything else than being ironic/sarcastic, because you're not. You're dumb as a stone, in fact.

    Cheers!

    LE x2: TL 104, AHP 1,060k, 495 Stars. Anything else you wanna know? Judging by my total arena+ga number of wins, I'm the type of player who puts his money where his mouth is. Thus, when I said I can wipe the floor with you, I can and I will. Just name your god damn server I'll pay for the migration, no worries. I know you're poor. You're the one that stated in numerous posts, that he/she/whatever the fuck you are, wasn't VIP11+ some months ago.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  3. #33
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    78
    According to you training values are God given addition, not something that you hard worked for, planned, spent time in or whatever. Same as leveling heroes, evolving, promoting, choosing right heroes to work on. It's all part of a knowledge and if you see training stats as something separate from other aspects in game than you have no idea what you're talking about but still dare to speak. If you don't train heroes or train wrong ones it's your own lack of knowledge just like not promoting and not evolving is.
    If I can win every single time with 1 certain team against another some certain team I can clearly call that a counter. What you're saying is I tell you what that team is and half of the heroes I named are o2 and you go and use it against r2 team and fail, then you come here saying that's not a counter I failed! Or course you failed, your heroes are weak! Now training value makes difference just like gear promotion too and I can't believe you can say something like that without thinking about this.
    You can't tell ME what I thought with that because I know, but you don't, you can only interpret it in your own way. And I'm telling you your way is wrong. If you still argue that you're not really bright I must repeat that, telling someone what they think isn't very smart cause you're not in their head.
    "Magical" in that sentence meant "unicorn like" or made believe/made up as in u dont have such a setup which u just proved u didnt - 1st you're over thinking it and 2nd WTF? It had nothing to do with the theory you just described and there is no theory in it. "magic" = ER. Nothing else.
    Your personal thoughts about me are yours only and I couldn't care less about it but when you try using it to discredit me it just makes you worse, not me.

  4. #34
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    78
    Shortround I have suggestion for you- migrate to server 69 and have fun. Good luck and goodbye, you're ignored since now, I'm not reading that bs, your server speaks for you
    Have a shitty new year too(just like this one)

  5. #35
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    Uuuuuuhhhhhh.. I sense someone is butthurt. Lost arguments pretty pie? just fuck off. Have a shitty new year yourself, too. Maybe happier than your Christmas was.
    Fucking drama queen, lmao ! Go take a hankie and stop crying/bitching.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  6. #36
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    According to you training values are God given addition, not something that you hard worked for, planned, spent time in or whatever. Same as leveling heroes, evolving, promoting, choosing right heroes to work on. It's all part of a knowledge and if you see training stats as something separate from other aspects in game than you have no idea what you're talking about but still dare to speak. If you don't train heroes or train wrong ones it's your own lack of knowledge just like not promoting and not evolving is.
    If I can win every single time with 1 certain team against another some certain team I can clearly call that a counter. What you're saying is I tell you what that team is and half of the heroes I named are o2 and you go and use it against r2 team and fail, then you come here saying that's not a counter I failed! Or course you failed, your heroes are weak! Now training value makes difference just like gear promotion too and I can't believe you can say something like that without thinking about this.
    thank you for making urself look more stupid without me even trying...
    do u know wat a counter is?
    rocks counter scissors
    just cause ur scissors won with higher training doesnt make it a counter to rock
    seriously dont make urself look more dumb
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  7. #37
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I can help you with that
    his TL 104
    rank 50 AHP 827,627
    105 TL players - almighty 2 lol (in AHP rank)
    and also for a bit more info what do you say can we easily both kick those teams of theirs in top daily rankings? I say YESSS!
    https://postimg.org/gallery/3gbhrh6u0/
    With rank 1 "the almighty Vlad" being our "dear friend" shortround here



    uh you're not very bright aren't you? Yes I'm that dumb to not realize once you defeat them they watch a replay and know what to use. Only problem is my both attacking and defending heroes are much more trained than my enemy's so that gives me some advantage for now. And "magic" was sarcasm which was refered to ER being magic hero (not magic as secret like you understood) or you think he's a physical hero? lol of course you don't so try understanding a bit next time, there was a winking smile in the end of that for a reason and that reason surely isn't this what you thought cause I can't believe someone can even be that dumb to think what you just wrote. Don't underestimate my intelligence cause you clearly don't know me.
    PS if you don't believe me I can tell you I attacked the guy with exact same team I use and he failed to beat my team 21 times, another day 13 times, next day 9 times? I took screen shots of this if you don't believe I can send it to you in message, don't want to a shame them outside my server at least

    You are bit retarded my friend. My server is 142. Which is like 1.5 yrs old. How can you compare it with a <100 server? OFC TOP 50 ON <100 SERVERS IS FULL OF TL 105 BECAUSE THEY ARE OLDER THAN MY SERVER, ATLEAST 6 MONTHS DIFFERENCE. You fucking moron, can you make any logical statements? Show me a server above 142 (including it) in which you'll find a top50 full of TL 105. Dumbfuck
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  8. #38
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    78
    Yeah everyone is dumb while using term "counter" and you're the smart one here
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Counter-teams
    really lots of "dumb" people here understanding themselves what counter means in given situation. I'm with them on this, what do you consider of counter is your deal then, I know people think of it in a way shown in thread. If you won once and never tried again that's your own thing. In order to be rank 1 every day(which I am) I need to defeat few ER teams every day and defend to at least 20 of them every day.
    You're simply showing by every single post how stupid you are. Are you retarded or what is your deal? Take orange ER, TF, TP, CHemist, DivK and see which r2 team you can "counter" with it.
    Like I said, as long as you're considering training boost as another part of the game you're simply a dumb person. To not consider a training boost is same as expecting to win with o1 heroes against r2 heroes. Why you didn't r2 your heroes is your problem but r2 is same part as training boost of this game so just don't embarrass yourself, if I were you I'd at least shut up once someone shows me I wasn't thinking about all points
    And now you have new theory to discuss, how training is not a valid part of the game? Damn you're hilarious the fact you're ignoring it again is your own thing. What happened to telling me what I think with my own words?

  9. #39
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    102
    Shortbrain..uhh round,you know that lvl105 was open for all servers same time, don't you?
    It's not like servers under 100 had it months before.

    And btw servers I'm talking about are between 115-120...

  10. #40
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    Henry, my dear stupid friend. +1 again?

    Again.. you never fail to show how stupid you are and let me point it out for you:

    Server 142 was not open same time as server 69
    Server 141 was not open same time as server 68
    Server 140 was not open same time as server 68

    Server 142 was not open same time as server 100
    Server 141 was not open same time as server 101
    Server 140 was not open same time as server 102.

    DO YOU GET THE IDEA? Or do I need to draw it for you, mental fuck?

    I believe you're so stupid to state a fact that the newest server 190+ or whatever it is, has TL 105 cap opened as same as the rest of the servers. Ok, I agree. What I don't agree with, is your stupid prime school logic saying that a lvl 190+ player should be the same TL as any of the <150 or <100 server players. Just a quick example for any braindead moron like you, to understand. If you can't, even after my explanation, you should go visit a shrink.

    I'm talking about servers, you lousy clown, not TL cap. NOT ALL servers were open simultaneously
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  11. #41
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    102
    You don't get the point, but who wonders.
    Ofc not all servers opened same time. But TL105 was opened same time for majority of servers (beside the very new). So most servers where stucked at TL100 for longer, and as TL105 opened they had the same conditions to lvl/improve. And again, between 142 and 120 is not much difference in possibilities.

    However, according to you you don't have the chance to be same level as older servers but still play big mouth telling there is no problem with certain teams and you would wipe the floor with us all

    Strangely there are servers around you, that are stronger and strangely there are a couple of lvl105 on those and on yours, but you not. So you have no idea, according to you can't have even, how it is on a real strong server (and again according to you it's clear all servers below you are stronger). You even tell NOONE is using ER in defense (while own just a 4* yourself), showing that you clearly have no clue how it is on strong competitive servers.

    As said, all bark, no bite....

  12. #42
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    You are literally retarded my friend. I rest my case. Arguing with you is nonsense. You can't force a dumbass to act intelligent, nor can you change his mind/vision. You just let him be.

    You have no clue on what competition is, either. 142 was once a competitive server, but the 2 other strong guilds left or just quit at v2.0 Now there are only 2 guilds competing here.

    The reason why nobody uses ER as defence, because everyone knows how to counter him, and people prefer to play safe using standard non-ER setups which are more profitable, my friend.

    Yes, I stated I can wipe the floor with you, even with my 4* ER. I vouche for that

    Meanwhile, just sit on your "competitive server' and stfu. Have your ass handed to you and move on, sonnie boy.

    GT is the real competition, which is a team effort. Tell me, mr competitive, how many times did your guild win GT? I expect a number between 0 and 1.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  13. #43
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    102
    Must be 90% (most likely more) in about 5 different brackets, rest ranked second.
    Last 8 or something in a row, don't count anymore.
    Sending over 1k teams meanwhile

    Please don't come to my server, I'm freightend of a lvl104 with 4* ER, haven't seen one in a while ..

  14. #44
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Yeah everyone is dumb while using term "counter" and you're the smart one here
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Counter-teams
    really lots of "dumb" people here understanding themselves what counter means in given situation. I'm with them on this, what do you consider of counter is your deal then, I know people think of it in a way shown in thread. If you won once and never tried again that's your own thing. In order to be rank 1 every day(which I am) I need to defeat few ER teams every day and defend to at least 20 of them every day.
    You're simply showing by every single post how stupid you are. Are you retarded or what is your deal? Take orange ER, TF, TP, CHemist, DivK and see which r2 team you can "counter" with it.
    Like I said, as long as you're considering training boost as another part of the game you're simply a dumb person. To not consider a training boost is same as expecting to win with o1 heroes against r2 heroes. Why you didn't r2 your heroes is your problem but r2 is same part as training boost of this game so just don't embarrass yourself, if I were you I'd at least shut up once someone shows me I wasn't thinking about all points
    And now you have new theory to discuss, how training is not a valid part of the game? Damn you're hilarious the fact you're ignoring it again is your own thing. What happened to telling me what I think with my own words?
    lol so u still think ur right... i guess i gotta really dumb down the explanation so u can understand wat counter means...

    1. IE counters NA, IE counters NA, IE counters NA, IE counters NA, IE counters NA (hope u can understand part 1)
    2. u use NA and beat IE cause IE is either untrained, o2, watever other reason u wanna think of
    3. IE is still a counter to NA
    is that dumbed down enough for u to understand so far?

    now for the slightly harder part
    1. their team counters ur team, their team counters ur team, their team counters ur team, their team counters ur team
    2. ur team beat their team cause their team is either untrained, o2, watever other reason u wanna think of
    3. their team is still a counter to ur team
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  15. #45
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    4
    Popcorn please

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •