Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Rabbit - for losers

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Angry Evil Rabbit - for losers

Hello.

I want to know about developers vision of game balance.
    You made Evil Rabbit. He is very powerful. He changed the game.
    More than 90% of top Arena's teams has Evil Rabbit.

How do you think, is it normal?
    You just can't make strong team if you are not Vip11+.
    More than 2 month ago Evil Rabbit was released.

For example.
    You have a Evil Rabbit. Your winrate will be more 70%.
    You haven't a Evil Rabbit. Your winrate will be less 50%.

There is no way to counter Evil Rabbit. No heroes can cope with him.
    Can you fix it? It's, obviously, not fair that only VIP11+ players
    have so powerful and gamechanging hero, and noone can make anything with it.

P.S.

My options to remedy this situation:

1. Angry Rabbit for Non-Vip. Hey, we want to play. We want to win sometimes, by the way.
    It's good to be rich and famous Vip11 + player, but ... we are players too.

2. Make new hero with ablity like: "Heroes can't be moved or stunned."

3. Do nothing. It is so good that the beggars get lose and lose again from ours cool character for rich guys.
    Last edited by DmitryOlenin; 12-28-2016 at 12:02 PM. Reason: P.S.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    I agree is kind of op but don t ask for a evil rabbit giveaway especially if you are a non vip like me.You re kind of new do this forum so i tell you 2 things. Don t ask for a nerf becauase anyway when we will have it in any shop will be nerfed someway and ucool rarely look in feedback section post this in in-game issues if you really want a change but do it realistic.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Keep crying

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryOlenin View Post

There is no way to counter Evil Rabbit. No heroes can cope with him.

This simply is NOT true. My ER team has lost MANY times to a team that has no ER team. In arenas and in WoG too, even easier in WoG! There is a team that has no MS hero in it that has very good success rate against ER team. Obviously I'm not saying which team that is. And if you had it you'll still find out how though it is t beat another ER team with it because simply ER on both sides makes too much randomness. But I do support sending it as soon as possible to any shop so that everyone can get it. He's a great hero and except for arena and WoG he's great for raids too. I have him 5* since last month so it doesn't mean anything to me but would be also great if everyone else gets a chance to have him soon. My post is just to point out that having ER isn't exactly a solution to kill another ER team, you have to think a bit deeper

65love
    Let me guess... Vip11+?

Lady-E
    Of course, you can win with no Evil Rabbit in your team.
    Evil Rabbit is not "silver bullet", but, of course, he is the one of the most powerful heroes now.

I think this isn't fair, that vip-players can make more powerful teams for a long monthes.
    Ok... I know, vip-players are the source of money for developers. Vip11+ can have some useful features.
    For example, have vip-heroes before other rabble. But how long? And how powerful heroes must be?

This situation lasts more than 2 months. Hero is gamebraking.
    Need to wait another 3-4 months? I think, it isn't normal.

And, by the way, do you now any team with winrate like 50% against this:
    Turtle Fighter, Chemist, Tarot Prophet, Evil Rabbit, Ooze/Deathknight/Divine Knight.

This is all top-10 defense-teams at our 63 server (100% looks like described above).

The second thought. Maybe there is some team to beat it (with same power, of course).
    Do you know any defense teams without Evil Rabbit with comparable efficacy?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Vip 11+ players are keeping this game going. How could ucool pay employes?and all needed for new updates etc.
    VIP 11+ players are even paying for , players like you to play for free a game.
    You stay and compete against others low vip like you, because you chose to play for free.... It s not enough that you play a awsome game for free... you want those that acftualy pay to keep it going to not have any advantage over you.
    Pls wake up, and try to understand this is real life, not a dream. Iff you go to a footbal match and don t pay, u aren t evem allowed to see it... but iff you pay for vip u see it from vip sector....
    Rabit is for vip 11 vs vip 11.
    Sniper is for vip 0 vs vip 0

Yes I have good counter to the team you named, a lot more than 50% success rate but reason why it's good is training, personally I'm using ER in counter team too but another old hero can replace ER with a bit less success rate. And I need to fight same team every day too because that's the team majority uses(including me).
    On a side note I'm for the situation how it was when I started playing game-MS heroes are MS for 1 month, max 2 months and then they go to regular shops and everyone can obtain them and add stars on them. I think 1 month of advantage for VIP 11 is enough and personally unlike some others I'm not afraid of VIP 0-10 players and I was VIP 10 player until just while back so I know very well how it feels. Why they decided to suddenly disadvantage VIP 0-10 players is completely unfair and should be changed and lacking heroes like that one for 5-6 months is a big kick away for those players. Who ever says VIP 11+ deserve those heroes advantage more than 2 months tops is just a weak player, that's all! They want to have bough advantage just because they think they deserve it forever because unlike you they paid more. This game has always had paying and non paying players but has never had bigger difference between them. And about defending team-I can't think of any currently that can stand long enough without ER in it or that can't be beaten with ER team

hvn
    Your logic is invalid, sorry. It can't be impossible to play non Vip11 VS Vip11. More money - more powerful team?
    If so, developers need to say: "This game is for vip11+ only. Before Vip11 - is a beta-version".

Lady-E
    I agree. 1 month, max 2 monthes of Vip11+ advantage will be enough.
    The game never had gamebreaker hero only for Vip11 for so long time...

Golden words:
    Who ever says VIP 11+ deserve those heroes advantage more than 2 months tops is just a weak player, that's all!
    They want to have bough advantage just because they think they deserve it forever because unlike you they paid more.
    This game has always had paying and non paying players but has never had bigger difference between them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    @Lady-E: "ofc I will not tell you which team is it" - that amount of selfishness.. omfg.

@OP: I agree that ER is OP, but far from how Sorc or SQ were at initial release in MS. Think of him as a refined version of QOC (we all hated that bitch when she swapped you backline to front line or one shot your NA etc). He is the rng type of hero which can do you good, or make you lose a fight.

You can use LB against him and hope he drags LB at the start of the fight (that's like 70% chances you win), or use heroes like HN or DM who can cancel his drag at the start of the fight. Also, he is a good counter to TaP if he manages to land a ultimate. So I suggest you use some hero with splash damage ability

Good luck.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

I agree, Sorceress is gamebreaker too. But... She is only hero for attacking.
    How long Sorceress was only Vip11+ hero? I forgot, but it wasn't so long.
    Scorpion Queen never was gamebreaker like Sorceress. They can not be compared.

Evil Rabbit is the first only vip hero using in 100% defensive packs at arena.
    He is overpowered, but only for VIPs. That is the problem.

"You can use XXX and hope..." I have no other options, of course

My counter team (less than 30% winrate): Ooze, Sorceress, Hidden Needle, Ninja Assassin, Master Mage.
    Light Bringer can't make huge amount of damage when he exlodes, Evil Rabbit will be laugh.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    My ER is 4* and purple trained all stats, but I never use him on defense (server 142). In fact, not many use it on regular arena defense because he can turn the tides against you. And yes, I can afford the mighty "test server setup" TF ER CHEM OOZE TAP, only difference is that my ER is 4*. Even so, I wouldn't feel so OVER PROTECTED with that setup.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Дмитрий, я думаю ты русскоязычный... Поддерживаю тебя на все 100%... Героя, который вносил бы в игру такой дисбаланс не было никогда на моей памяти... Даже сорсерка была хороша только в нападении... А кролик сейчас везде - и в дефе и в атаке. ВСЕ! атаки моего пака на арене - только с кроликом. Я уже сам подумываю бросить игру в связи с этим, т.к. новые вип герои становятся все более сильными и долго не доступны для ВИП10- игроков. В игре появляется жесткий дисбаланс между ВИП10- и ВИП11+ игроками. Такого никогда не было. Если так будет продолжаться - игра умрет быстрее чем я думаю.

Что касается пака против стандартной дефпачки с кроликом попробуй: Ooze - DV - CA - Chem - Sorc
    У меня неплохой процент побед этой пачкой... правда все герои кроме DV очень неплохо тренерованы в лагере... 105 лвл.

Mystos said he is agreed with my opinion.

Thank you, i will try your team: Ooze, Corrupted Angel, Sorceress, Chemist, Depths Voice.

P.S.
    У меня уровень чуть пониже, как раз из-за випа. До 97 вообще играл без него.
    Теперь до конца января буду сосать лапу, пока не получу вожделенный 105

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    @Lady-E: "ofc I will not tell you which team is it" - that amount of selfishness.. omfg.

@OP: I agree that ER is OP, but far from how Sorc or SQ were at initial release in MS. Think of him as a refined version of QOC (we all hated that bitch when she swapped you backline to front line or one shot your NA etc). He is the rng type of hero which can do you good, or make you lose a fight.

You can use LB against him and hope he drags LB at the start of the fight (that's like 70% chances you win), or use heroes like HN or DM who can cancel his drag at the start of the fight. Also, he is a good counter to TaP if he manages to land a ultimate. So I suggest you use some hero with splash damage ability

Good luck.
    Selfishness? Yes indeed,because I don't want potential enemy reading this to know how to destroy my team lol. And it would be so wise posting around counters to yoyr own defence team lol And I wrote to certain people few counters which they ran gladly posting in some threads so what's the point? If I tell you how to counter it to help you, you'll be a bi*ch/ahole and post it somewhere on forum braging like you discoverd it on your own?! So no thank you again, I won't help anyone again unless they are someone who I know. And about LB it might help if he would actually explode at all instead of wanishing in ball and if ER would ever drag him. And for your server not using ER so much-they haven't descovered magic enough then

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    In wog there are vip 8 on rank 80.. i fighted 1 today. So it s posible. I did t say game is just for vip 11+. I just wanted to say that those who pay to keep this game working must have a advantage over those who play for free. I am vip VIP 12, but i don t cry that vip 16 have 2 training slots.. and have 3 times more hero full train than me. Good for tham. I try to compete, with the posibilities i have. As a vip 11 i finised all months in wog in first 50 rank. And i fighted all day just against vip 15+.
    When we started this game it had low features and allmost notting compare to now. For game to evolve better and better , resources are nedded.. so yes keep rabit 6 months out off shops.. and just release on heroic pack.. yes they want money, but who doesn't . For us is just a game, for ucool is buisines. If buisines not good, you close it. Bla bla bla bla bla... hope you understand something.