Thread: Suggestions to cut down time required for playing the game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Suggestions to cut down time required for playing the game

Betty

Providing x2, x4 was a very well addition to the game. But you need to go on and cut playing time further, many players quit because they don't have time to invest even with the use of these 2 buttons.

So please forward this list to your team and tell them to do their best. This effort will stop players quit, at least they will slow them down.

1. Crusade. Provide raid for crusade first run. Do it as simple as it can be. Complete crusade once, raid it for the next x days. I know raiding is a VIP10+ feature but we have move on now, give it to all your player base. At least provide VIP10+ players with raid from the first run.

2. Booty cave. Allow us to place teams and just collect resources. Do not have 1, 3 and 10 hours teams, just place and come back only to collect. Just like War Hall.

3. Booty cave. Give raid feature on plundering. Calculate results server side and just present them. Or alternatively allow us to exchange lanterns with a predefined amount of gems + gold / XP based on player's level (for example for 105 level 2 lanterns can be exchanged with 1 gem / 20 XP salves).

4. Option. Provide an option that we can avoid seeing VICTORY screen (screen you can see Stats after fight). It eats valuable time most of the time and needs a button press. If someone wants to see it, he has to activate this option, just like Sound.

5. Misc. If you could reduce or eliminate "Loading" animation time it would be perfect.

6. Misc. Remember the status of auto button on every place (for example Grand Challenge).

I think if you implement these, time needed for the game will be inline with time most players want to spend on a mobile game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    +100500!!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    +1 will save some time but i think for some..not enough. As long as the quests are daily and we don t get daily new feathures we will just get bored eventualy or quit because of personal reasons anyway.I m not even do booty cave and i think after months of doing some of you even with x4 don t have time for that. Same with WH. Even with the strategies for plundering half and hour or a full one still you can spend your time in other way.As a non vip doing all the quests doing just 1 fight in WH and booty i spend like 1 hour daily just but this is my hobby now depends on you how competitive you are.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dont play if u dont have time..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    +1 will save some time but i think for some..not enough. As long as the quests are daily and we don t get daily new feathures we will just get bored eventualy or quit because of personal reasons anyway.I m not even do booty cave and i think after months of doing some of you even with x4 don t have time for that. Same with WH. Even with the strategies for plundering half and hour or a full one still you can spend your time in other way.As a non vip doing all the quests doing just 1 fight in WH and booty i spend like 1 hour daily just but this is my hobby now depends on you how competitive you are.
    i dun see how ur still spending an hour and leaving so many things out. im currently on alot cause of the feasts but lets say those are gone. i can complete every single function in the game in less than 1 hour. that includes all dailies, wog, crusade, stamina, trials, op, booty cave, camp for 24 hour non stop training and still currently capped at vault protection, arenas, gc and guild. like i said everything is done within 1 hour.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Maybe if you are wog 1. Im stuck between 23 and 25 because of all those vip only heroes. You get your ass kicked in rank 25 if you dont have vip heroes. It took me maybe 2 hrs for 1 stupid wog win, while i dropped from 25 to 23.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrukh View Post
    Maybe if you are wog 1. Im stuck between 23 and 25 because of all those vip only heroes. You get your ass kicked in rank 25 if you dont have vip heroes. It took me maybe 2 hrs for 1 stupid wog win, while i dropped from 25 to 23.
    well it was already kinda agreed the only op "VIP" hero currently is Rabbit. GT heroes are no longer considered VIP heroes. i got to legendary on the 7th this month, was a breeze just like the other months. if ur on a newer server then yes it may be hard for u but servers 130 or below has little excuse to complain. if they cant make it to legend its cause they werent competitive enough or they just didnt make good teams/counters to opponents teams.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    i dun see how ur still spending an hour and leaving so many things out. im currently on alot cause of the feasts but lets say those are gone. i can complete every single function in the game in less than 1 hour. that includes all dailies, wog, crusade, stamina, trials, op, booty cave, camp for 24 hour non stop training and still currently capped at vault protection, arenas, gc and guild. like i said everything is done within 1 hour.
    Maybe you are faster but for me is ~ 1 hour.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    1. Crusade. Provide raid for crusade first run. Do it as simple as it can be. Complete crusade once, raid it for the next x days. I know raiding is a VIP10+ feature but we have move on now, give it to all your player base. At least provide VIP10+ players with raid from the first run.
    This would make sense, at every new level, you have to complete it once to be able to raid until you reach the next team level, and so on.

2. Booty cave. Allow us to place teams and just collect resources. Do not have 1, 3 and 10 hours teams, just place and come back only to collect. Just like War Hall.
    That would make sense too.

3. Booty cave. Give raid feature on plundering. Calculate results server side and just present them. Or alternatively allow us to exchange lanterns with a predefined amount of gems + gold / XP based on player's level (for example for 105 level 2 lanterns can be exchanged with 1 gem / 20 XP salves).
    This is a MMO game, two main currencies the player are asked are money and time. Grinding should be rewarded. If you don't have time to plunder, then you gotta live with what your caves produce or spend more gems/gold to buy exp elsewhere. I can understand that people spending hundreds of dollars should get an edge on the players paying less, but it should be the same with time. I know a lot of players who don't have time to plunder in caves (or switched to town hall plundering for trainings) and they can still enjoy the game fully, they just won't be able to have 80-100 heroes at max level or close to, it doesn't make them less competitive in arenas and wog.

4. Option. Provide an option that we can avoid seeing VICTORY screen (screen you can see Stats after fight). It eats valuable time most of the time and needs a button press. If someone wants to see it, he has to activate this option, just like Sound.
    I like to see it in certain cases but if it's optional, why not.

5. Misc. If you could reduce or eliminate "Loading" animation time it would be perfect.
    I think that depends more on your device and connection speed.

6. Misc. Remember the status of auto button on every place (for example Grand Challenge).
    Sometimes it's saved, some time it's not, depends where you are in the game (auto by default in caves, manual by default in crusade and GC, it's saved in town hall plundering and campaigns...). It should work just like the speed setting.

I would also request a faster way to spend experience and gold (ie: after a prolonged touch, a menu appears to spend all experience at once or buy all gold items at once)

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are making an in-game assistant to help players cut the game time now. But we don't have more details to tell players at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    What is on game assistant? How this will cut time?

An assistant helps you if you don't know what to do. Does not cut time to do something. Maybe the word assistant does not reflect what you plan to do, can you share some info to see if it's on the right direction?