Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server Merge.. Guild Member

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Did you ask Betty?

No information?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So last news about this is getting close to a week ago, any new updates Betty? If no new updates a simple no works, just trying to stay informed about big game changes...

And again no reply from Betty lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will merge a small group of servers into one first. And if we don't meet any unexpected technical problems. We will start merging other server groups. Our developer said that the first merger will happen soon. But I am sorry that that's all I know at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    So the first merge has happened. When will the next merge begin? There are rumors that it will be on June 11. Also what's the status of the new level cap of 110. wasn't it supposed to be released two weeks ago?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierywater96 View Post
    So the first merge has happened. When will the next merge begin? There are rumors that it will be on June 11. Also what's the status of the new level cap of 110. wasn't it supposed to be released two weeks ago?
    Dear Leader
    I think it will happen soon when everything is working well in the merged servers. 110 would come out at late June or early July. I tried to asked for a exact date but no one could answer me. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So are the first servers merged right now or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxx View Post
    So are the first servers merged right now or not?
    Dear Leader
    We have already merged a group of servers. And we are planning to merge more servers now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leader
    We have already merged a group of servers. And we are planning to merge more servers now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    which servers already merged?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    What happens if we have accounts on multiple servers from same branch of servers merged together? For example while I was searching for good server to migrate in I created accounts on 10+ servers under mine and if merge affects our group of servers I'll surely have multiple accounts together, can you remove them or what happens with them?
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    No need to remove any account. Servers don't actually merge, only the functions merge. So your accounts all stay on their individual servers, but after the merge you can see each other as if you're on the same server.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Server 21-26 merged and 10-12 (not sure about this)

What will be interesting... GT.
    Last couple of GT tournaments were server 16-25 & 26-31
    Does that mean that the server were the guild originates from is important for GT brackets?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think uCool skip server 13 to 20. I have account in 16 and it is peaceful there compared to the merged server from 21 to 26. Imagine lots of top guild trying to climb in arena
    Not sure what will happen in GT, but maybe the merged servers from 21 to 26 can have their own GT already and no need to include server 20 below or 27 above

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    What happens if we have accounts on multiple servers from same branch of servers merged together? For example while I was searching for good server to migrate in I created accounts on 10+ servers under mine and if merge affects our group of servers I'll surely have multiple accounts together, can you remove them or what happens with them?
    Dear Leader
    Both of your accounts will be kept after the merge. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    I think it will happen soon when everything is working well in the merged servers. 110 would come out at late June or early July. I tried to asked for a exact date but no one could answer me. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello Betty,

So the 110 cap has occurred before the next merge. Can you tell us which servers will merge and something more specific than it will happen soon? we're about a month over due for the next one now arent we?