Thread: Guys gimme your opinions

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Post Guys gimme your opinions

So, which do you think is the best way to spend those points that we gather from spending gems during this event?

I assume stamina, but you might think/know something I don't, so I would appreciate your input in this

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It's depending on what you need most.
    In my case it is stamina, everything else you get from other sources, although it take longer.
    But the plan is to use stamina on double campaign drop event... Should be better benefit then the cheaper gear fragments packages where you get just random stuff...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Stamina for now, it's the most ideal, specially for anyone just reached TL 105 like myself

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    with how expensive everything else is stamina is the best option. its crazy how 30 stamina is the same cost as 1000 lumber
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    I'm gonna have to chime in and agree with the others and say stamina is the best bet, even though I messed up myself and bought random fragments. I wasn't thinking straight. Don't make the same mistake

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What about the Almighty Hero Soul Stones?
    Would it be worth it for 1200 cost for a random 5-25 stones?

I was actually saving up for this before I found this thread.
    Anyway, other than stamina, which would be worth investing?
    Red fragment gear?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think stamina is the best investment here by a long shot, especially since you can get lots of Almighty Hero SS from WoG (and from the holiday feasts as well). Everything else is just too expensive.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    invested in the almighty SS packages, got lucky with 23 ou of 25 possible, but I assume there's a risk you get a really low amount that would make it not worth it at all...

If you don't want to take that bet, stamina potions are the best option

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    First time I see rewards had the clear intention of going for SS for sure, but now not sure, the chances of getting 5 Almighty SS for 1200 kills me a bit.

Maybe I'll go for stamina too...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Ok at first I didn't understand what henry meant with his post because I thought the exchange would be for stamina directly.

But after I did the first exchange and realized that you get bottles in your inventory which subsequently you can use at will, it made sense.

So, stamina is the way to go

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I did exchange the first 1200 for almighty SS and got 22 ss, so that's pretty lucky, but the rest until end of event will most likely go to stamina.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Happy new year

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilord View Post
    I did exchange the first 1200 for almighty SS and got 22 ss, so that's pretty lucky, but the rest until end of event will most likely go to stamina.
    I did the same and got 23, I think it worhs more than stamina. If you buy stamina its about 2 days advance in xp and some gear, not a big deal if you are already 105.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    The idea is to save it for when lvl110 is released and then use it either at a double xp event, if such ever comes again, or double campaign drop event. If you need SS, then well, that might be better for you, but it's a gamble.
    1200 points could end in 5 SS with bad luck (which you can easily get with feasts).
    But it's 1200 stamina for sure. That is more as 1/3 of XP most players get per day (for some even 1/2).
    Its also 85 raids in Chap 19 (most likely 20 has same stam costs) , which would be around 15 fragments of something you need (+whatever drops with it in same stage + xp items). 30 on double campaign drop.

And this scales. I have over 400 potions, but I know people having close to 1k.
    Which is around 3 complete days of xp on race to lvl 107 if released. And a lot of campaign raids/drops especially at double campaign drop.

Buying hero portals instead you would get 8 for same gems used. Which with very bad luck result in 40 SS, with best luck 200.

And SS you get plenty once a month from WoG. Twice a month from GT in good guild), betting on chapionship(for 500 gems which I personally don't ) or you buy hero offers (for specific heroes)

Additional stamina you only get for gems, and it translate in XP, fragments and minor stuff as gold, xp items, unneeded fragments /gear which can be used as enchanting material