Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Camp revenge

New Comers

Heroes Camp revenge

I attacked I guy just once and he revenged multiple times this is wrong I got just ten thousand of his resources but he stole ten times more than that it's wrong Ucool fix this or you'll lose a player

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
    I attacked I guy just once and he revenged multiple times this is wrong I got just ten thousand of his resources but he stole ten times more than that it's wrong Ucool fix this or you'll lose a player
    Dear Leader
    Did you revenge him after you got revenged please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear betty i have the same issue. I guy attack me 3 times a day and gain 5k loot. When you will stop it

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    What does this has to do with it.
    It is since day 1 of heroes camp that you can revenge someone that plundered you as often as you want (and have him in history) as long as you pay the gems needed

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The revenge is somehow bugged or atacks. I just got looted 17k wood ore / ore and 3.5k mercury even thought I had less than my vault capacity...
    So what is this? Is it impossible to be sure no-one can loot my resources even when I have less than vault capacity? Thought it was safe this way. But the lost resources clearly proved me I was wrong...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    No, absolutely nothing protects you from revenge. Not the Vault and also not Warhall protection

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    sigh, sometimes you have to explain to a person-in-charge who don't know anything about it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that it intended to work this way. He can keep revenging as long as the player would like to pay the gems. And it costs more and more on revenging the same player. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that it intended to work this way. He can keep revenging as long as the player would like to pay the gems. And it costs more and more on revenging the same player. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

I think you may want to consider telling your production team to change this "intention".
    Allow them to revenge once and that's it.
    Then if the person re-revenges them, they can re-re-revenge them back but only once.

Or maybe just disable re-revenges... much more simple to implement and people will just move on.

By allowing multiple revenges, you're allowing a form of grieving others and yes, you may actually lose the thread starter as he's already fed up with this "intended to work this way".

Please don't think too much on gem spending features.
    We do like the game but we're getting tired of the bugs and poor releases and game-breaking-heroes without testings incidents and such...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blurman2000 View Post
    Hi Betty,

I think you may want to consider telling your production team to change this "intention".
    Allow them to revenge once and that's it.
    Then if the person re-revenges them, they can re-re-revenge them back but only once.

Or maybe just disable re-revenges... much more simple to implement and people will just move on.

By allowing multiple revenges, you're allowing a form of grieving others and yes, you may actually lose the thread starter as he's already fed up with this "intended to work this way".

Please don't think too much on gem spending features.
    We do like the game but we're getting tired of the bugs and poor releases and game-breaking-heroes without testings incidents and such...
    I know many players who deliberately have an easy warhall defense and a bit of resources to get people to plunder them only to revenge them over and over for fun, you may not like it - but it's the same as people who enjoy fighting in arena not for their reset.

My advice - if you don't want to get revenged ignore WH6 players or raid them knowing that they may revenge back for 3 days, so better spend everything you have if you plundered them.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I know many players who deliberately have an easy warhall defense and a bit of resources to get people to plunder them only to revenge them over and over for fun, you may not like it - but it's the same as people who enjoy fighting in arena not for their reset.

My advice - if you don't want to get revenged ignore WH6 players or raid them knowing that they may revenge back for 3 days, so better spend everything you have if you plundered them.
    yep i gotta agree with archon. every choice comes with consequences. if u see some 7 foot 300 pound guy do u walk up to him, punch him in the face then expect to walk away safely? choose who u mess with wisely. war hall protection and vault is just like the internet, it only protects u from so much.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post

Agreed. I don't attack a player if I see WH level 6 player with O2/R0 teams. Those kind of players gonna spam revenge for sure.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Team G View Post
    Agreed. I don't attack a player if I see WH level 6 player with O2/R0 teams. Those kind of players gonna spam revenge for sure.
    Agree dont attack wh6 lvl 105 player...

I paid for with diamonds stacked protection time yesterday cause I was in the hospital only to find that with over 7 hours left of protection time I was plundered for over 500 thousand! In resources in a matter of hours. Some of the attacks took over 30k wood, 30k iron and 20k mercury in a single attack. Ty his happened multiple times till my resources dwindled to what my lvl 5 vault can protect! Please help. I have not revenge on anyone and in the past I've never been able to take revenge and get anything close to the amounts taken from me. I pay for protection and this just pisses me off cause it's basically ucool stealing money from me when this happens. Fix this, get my resources back to me or refund me my money for the stacked protection time.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Protection doesn't protect you from revenge - please read the advice I gave above and learn from it for the next time.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8