Thread: Feedback: Heroes camp

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

In my opinion, this was the worst addition to the game for casual players, and maybe the best reward for active players.

It's sad to see my fully-geared r2 103 teams losing in team power to a same team formation by a level 99 r1 team..

It's been nice playing the game. Thanks for the platform, but I think it's time for me to finally move on, after leaving once and coming back.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Goodbye

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well for me this is one of the best additions where u spend very little time and actually get ahead of certain VIPs that dont want to. 20minutes of plunder a day can support 24 hour training, its wat ive been doing every day.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Heroes Camp is fine as it is, it's just another avenue to improve a team. You can work towards Hero Stars, Gear, and now Training Attributes and Academy Research. Or, go for all of them!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well for me this is one of the best additions where u spend very little time and actually get ahead of certain VIPs that dont want to. 20minutes of plunder a day can support 24 hour training, its wat ive been doing every day.
    It's true now, but it wasn't till they add x2 x4 speed. The game was horrible for me during this time when you should spent 1 hour per day to plunder to stay competitive. Now, it's really better.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    IMO, it's been a nice addition. As Alendris said, it was brutal without the speed boost, and I didn't invest much time in plundering before that. However, the speed boost has made a huge difference in the amount of time required to keep heroes training 24/7.

Hero camp training adds another aspect to the game, and you have to choose wisely where to invest your resources.
    Faraday ♡
    140 ~ 118