Thread: A made a 2nd account but it's too much work to maintain ... need some assistance!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Exclamation A made a 2nd account but it's too much work to maintain ... need some assistance!

Hey there. I have 2 Characters, Kronoan Level 88 on Server 116 and Mirrorclaw Level 76 on Server 164. I would like to have Mirrorclaw deleted, but I spent 5000 VIP points worth on him to get him to VIP Level 8. I don't want all of that money wasted, can you please transfer the 5000 VIP Points to Kronoan's account? I'll get my Account ID Numbers for my characters. Mirrorclaw's is 25003621 and Kronoan's is 25826754. I really hope you see this Ember or someone and can help me with this! Thanks!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    i seriously doubt they would do sumthing like that for u
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

You don't think so?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we are planning on implementing an in-game assistant to help players do their routine activities. But we don't have a schedule or ETA yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

But Betty, I don't want a 2nd character anymore. If I get you to delete it for me, can you give my account Kronoan 5000 VIP Points credit for the points I got for Mirrorclaw? My Account/Character/Server info is in my initial post ... If not, can you please just delete Mirrorclaw? Thanks!

Dear Leader
    We are sorry that VIP status can not be transferred to other accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

OK Betty. Can you please delete my 2nd Character Mirrorclaw on Server 164? Mirrorclaw's Account ID is 25003621. Thanks Betty!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we are planning on implementing an in-game assistant to help players do their routine activities. But we don't have a schedule or ETA yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    :O

Wait, what?

This is big, you can't just throw a bomb like this and go unnoticed!

Could you elaborate a bit on this assistant please?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    don't bullshit, just delete his account. wtf with saving VIP points, a BIG bullshit.

if he is more bullshit, just delete both of his accounts, such low level won't hurt ucool.

In business you sometimes encounter super annoying customers who just spent a few bucks but ask for super high VIP service, simply ignore them or let them know who really they are to your business, without them it's better.

Hey man, I don't want both my accounts deleted. I only asked if a transfer of the VIP Points that I already paid for would be possible, since it was a decent amount of money to waste since I didn't know having 2 accounts would be too much ... I'm a good customer and I'm trying to get strong as soon as possible, it just takes time and I haven't played every day like I should have ... I was away from the game for about a year and I missed the first year it came out, so I'm really behind the top VIP Players ...

Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    :O

Wait, what?

This is big, you can't just throw a bomb like this and go unnoticed!

Could you elaborate a bit on this assistant please?
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that we don't have more details at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Betty

Provide x2, x4 was a very well addition to the game. But you need to go on and cut playing time further, many players quit because they don't have time to invest even with the use of these 2 buttons.

So please forward this list to your team and tell them to do their best. This effort will stop players quit, at least they will slow them down.

1. Crusade. Provide raid for crusade first run. Do it as simple as it can be. Complete crusade once, raid it for the next x days. I know raiding is a VIP10+ feature but we have move on now, give it to all your player base. At least provide VIP10+ players with raid from the first run.

2. Booty cave. Allow us to place teams and just collect resources. Do not have 1, 3 and 10 hours teams, just place and come back only to collect. Just like War Hall.

3. Booty cave. Give raid feature on plundering. Calculate results server side and just present them. Or alternatively allow us to exchange lanterns with a predefined amount of gems + gold / XP based on player's level (for example for 105 level 2 lanterns can be exchanged with 1 gem / 20 XP salves).

4. Option. Provide an option that we can avoid seeing VICTORY screen (screen you can see Stats after fight). It eats valuable time most of the time and needs a button press. If someone wants to see it, he has to activate this option, just like Sound.

5. Misc. If you could reduce or eliminate "Loading" animation time it would be perfect.

6. Misc. Remember the status of auto button on every place (for example Grand Challenge).

I think if you implement these, time needed for the game will be inline with time most players want to spend on a mobile game.

Please don't hijack my thread Zissop, you've already posted these suggestions ...

Betty? I'm still awaiting an answer about you deleting my 2nd Account Mirrorclaw. I sent you a PM but you haven't replied yet ... *Still awaiting a reply, I sent you a PM Betty ... can you read it please and get back to me? Thanks.*

Bump to bring this to your attention