Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchasing events is sucks!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    By VIP heroes, I only mean heroes that were released in magic chest and haven't been added to any shop since then. So ER, TT, FS, FF, DiK. Heroes you can only get if you've spend hundreds of dollars for a VIP 11+ account or if you spend 100$ for a 3* package, as long as those heroes are dominating in arena and you gotta pay for them, they are, by definition, pay-to-win.

So for those who do not agree with having to pay hundreds to stay competitive and/or want to keep the amount spent "sane", the only hope is that, like with Sorceress (released in May and added to GT shop in July), heroes like ER and DiK (maybe, if its potential is confirmed) won't stay magic-chest-only heroes for more than a couple months, whatever the shops they'll be put in.
    well thats the thing... the only op VIP hero currently is the rabbit, all others arent worth using in top 5. how are we gonna see turtle + 4 VIP heroes dominate? u stated urself an OP VIP hero only pops up once every few months so itll take over a year to see 4 op VIP heroes and the chances of rabbit not going in shop after a year is near 0.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    I wasn't stating this, just saying "if" and exagerating as a proof by absurd (and irony purposes). If they don't treat ER like they did sorceress and keep him as a VIP11-only hero for longer, like they've been doing with FS or FF, and do it again in case they release a couple other OP vip heroes, then it will start to seriously suck for people not willing to spend hundreds in a MMO game (and it's not a matter of earnings or whatever, IMO, I will forever find insane to spend hundreds of dollars on any game, except maybe for subscriptions stacking for years and years).

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You know that depending on when you did start, you can be Vip11 just from cards, which basically is a subscription

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    the cheapest way to lvl up to VIP 11 is daily/monthly/annually cards, the exchange rate is $0.99 for 100 points, i.e 15000 VIP points ~ $150 + time (11 months if buy all 4 cards)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    It's not perfect by any means, but I find Heroes Charge to be less pay to win than other mobile games

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Chimael View Post
    It's not perfect by any means, but I find Heroes Charge to be less pay to win than other mobile games
    Agree. I believe you can be competitive enough without the need to pay anything.

I also believe that with very few money you can get great returns to make your playing experience more fun. Personaly i got to vip6 recently and for a game that still keeps me company every day for almost 2 years now, I feel it was worth it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    With x4, non-VIP players don't really need tickets for raid anymore, they could make it in several seconds. Raid tickets originally designed to suffer non-VIP players to force them pay at least a minimum amount for better life. So, if you simply play for fun, you don't have to pay at all.

in-game competing is another story, if you don't pay, you never have a chance to join any in-game competitions (there are a few exceptions but only for those who work really really hard -> if you could work hard like that in real life, you could afford VIP 13+).

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    With x4, non-VIP players don't really need tickets for raid anymore, they could make it in several seconds. Raid tickets originally designed to suffer non-VIP players to force them pay at least a minimum amount for better life. So, if you simply play for fun, you don't have to pay at all.

in-game competing is another story, if you don't pay, you never have a chance to join any in-game competitions (there are a few exceptions but only for those who work really really hard -> if you could work hard like that in real life, you could afford VIP 13+).
    u cant really speak for everyone on that matter nor is it really comparable to real life. some people can afford it but choose not to, some people could be from 3rd world countries where no matter wat they did they cant afford it, some people enjoy playing the game and doesnt think its "work". playing hard and working hard is 2 diff things, 1 u enjoy and 1 u dont. the rest of ur post tho is correct, non vips really dont miss out on anything now except for rabbit.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I do like recent events (halloween, thanksgiving, xmas). Not sure why people complain. You have a chance to get red fragments and SS stones from fests, you can buy GT hero stones with gems or candies gained in battles.... Its a win/win IMO.

I am a VIP 6 hero (spend probably $30-$40 total on this game in 2 years -and only because I wanted to be able to open all prices in Gran Challenge-) and My guild usually makes it to first rounds in Guild Tourny, but then loses. With all that, thanks to recent holiday events, I already have all of GT heroes at 4 stars.
    And with little help WoG I can easily turn each of them to 5 stars in 1 month. There are like 3 important (I had CA and Sorcerres 5 stars since long ago), so by end of Winter I have them all 5 stars. Again, I only spent $30 on this game...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Happy New Year

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    +1 happy new year!