Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please, stop the CHRISTMAS-FEASTS!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Please, stop the CHRISTMAS-FEASTS!!

I cannot believe you guys did this again.

I just registered here and spammed 10 meaningsless replies just to post this thread here.

The thanksgiving feast event was THE worst event - and one of the worst ideas in this game - yet and here it goes again.

A big part of my enjoyment with this game comes from the occasional chat in the guild or in wc. Sharing recently promoted heroes, looking at teams someone posted, challenging those teams or talking about life for a while, etc.
    Since the beginning of this event both WC and GC are spammed by FEAST-invitations. Every other minute a new invitation pops up.
    Chatting with someone just about anything is nigh impossible or down to whispers.

Im the guild leader of an active guild and during the halloween event the whole GC got effectivly shut down. From what ive heared on my server EVERYONE was thankful this event was gone.

Dont get me wrong, Im not one here to curse or insult any of the guys at ucool. I do like the game overall (playing for two years now) and everything. There are some things who could be improved, but overall its ok.

But: For the love of god, jesus, mother marie and all the saints - stop this event!!!!!

In my honest opinion the reason why this game is still going strong after all this time is because of the guild system and the chat. I cannot imagine me playing for so long if I hadnt been able to communicate with others during that time. With this event running from today till the 3rd of january you are effectivly disabling one of the core ideas of this game! For a period of two weeks. In holiday season.

To close this off, im going to repeat myself: This event is the worst event ever!

Im going to post this thread in the feedback section as well. Dont know, where they are actually reading.

I read this forum for quite some time now and want to thank everyone who is providing info and solutions. Thank you.
    I know that post is quite a statement. Ofc im open for discussion, so go ahead and tell me, if you differ.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    this post should go to in game issue.
    by the way, doesnt matter now.
    it will keep going until 1/3/2017
    they wont just take it out of the events.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    just to let u know this feast only started during the thankgiving event, halloween didnt have feasts. this was prolly the most liked event ever which is y everyone wanted it again according to forum posts. the ability to get an average of 16 universal purple,orange,red,hero shards daily is prolly the most rewarding free event ever made. 14 days of 16 is 224 which is 4 1/2 purple items of ur choice + 3 3/4 orange items of ur choice + 3 red items of ur choice + bringing nearly any hero u want from 3-5*s.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Oops, thanksgiving event is correct. Thx. I changed it in my initial post.

This ought to be the most liked event ever?! Are you sure? Could you show me the thread about this?

My reason for not liking the event is down to the spam. The rewards are ok. If they could somehow prevent the spam, maybe with some extra feast-screen, I would not bother at all.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohd View Post
    Oops, thanksgiving event is correct. Thx. I changed it in my initial post.

This ought to be the most liked event ever?! Are you sure? Could you show me the thread about this?

My reason for not liking the event is down to the spam. The rewards are ok. If they could somehow prevent the spam, maybe with some extra feast-screen, I would not bother at all.
    doesnt take alot of searching to find how people liked the feast but im pretty sure itll be hard for u to find previous posts that said the feast was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    This is, by far, the most satisfying event so far. Way better than Halloween and 2nd Anniversary.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Best thing is Turkey. Got around 20 so far. So 20 free Almighty SS + 20 Almighty fragments of each color

That's 2 GT wins for Almighty SS and almost for Almighty red fragments...and that for free
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Do this event regulary. People are getting more active because of it. Just call it "feast" idk think of something else. Well I hope you didnt write code just for 1 event in the year
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    As for the feast, it would be awesome to see it back, because it was very nice and lucrative (40-50 almighty SS in a week for a task that doesn't require anything but a few clicks and a good presence online, that's huge).
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It is most liked event.
    As for spams, I'm in an very active guild, even in Alliance with second... Noone really using Ingame chat. That's there for Booty caves, Temple invites.. And well, now the feast and envelopes.
    For real chat every decent guild use Line Chat, WhatsApp, Facebook or whatever..
    To share Screenshots, store notes with reward times, GT /Arena/GA setups etc...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    why did he not quit after such long painful time ? That is the best solution for everyone. (including him and others)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Spam? How wrong you are. This is a great event. Spam is what typically takes place daily in World Chat. Thankfully that is GONE for two weeks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    well! my server 63 everyone is loving it, too bad u dont enjoy it, Good Luck.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Lmao this is the best event right now and it's also the only time where rival guilds can work together to achieve a common goal

You mad bro?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    OP y u no likey? U da grynch?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    i agree, i like the fact you can join rival guilds for feasts and achieve common goals. once in a while it's like we are just people playing a game we like, and having people/ not guilds help us, and we in turn help them. i also agree about the spam bit, but that's really the only way 90% of the players react to one another. Join a random feast, share it, gain your reward, help the feast holder get some almighty stones and realize we're all enjoying this together

edit: or be cynical, and don't... realize all those who you help could come back and beat the snot out of you with a newly 5* character, or worse, be a victim of a really rude guild attack for days, cause you were the one outsider who sat in on an apparent " guild" feast. so... no good deed goes unpunished. ymmv
    Last edited by stitchpuller; 12-22-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: snot beating

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think the only time you will hate this event is when you are seldom online to participate and you know most active players will get more rewards than you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    It's a little annoying but I get enough rewards from the event that I don't really complain