Thread: Witch red+2 too low hp/armor

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Witch red+2 too low hp/armor

I have witclh Red+2, full gear and enhanced. But she has LOWEST hp and armor in this game make him pretty useless on arena. She always died fast before can cast ult when against physical dealer especially tarrot and puppets... even Chaplin have more hp and armor.
    Pls she deserve to be stronger because she is versatile hero

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Also, she has too much weaknesses to be useful. Why does tf's roll cancel away all her balls and commander's ulti as well. Also, da's ulti doesn't even hit da. Just a few unfair ones I could think of.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    I have witclh Red+2, full gear and enhanced. But she has LOWEST hp and armor in this game make him pretty useless on arena. She always died fast before can cast ult when against physical dealer especially tarrot and puppets... even Chaplin have more hp and armor.
    Pls she deserve to be stronger because she is versatile hero
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our production team and developers. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Agree. She is mostly useful in WoG as the bench hero. Otherwise she struggles in the arena or grand arena.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    at least shes useful in wog, there is 70 other heroes that arent even that useful, not sure why a thread about witch specifically o.0

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    she dies so easy

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i have 2 points to make about witch. Ok, 3. First i love her. 2nd yes she def needs more armor. At least you can train her for hp so its less of a problem but for sure she needs an armor buff or maybe legendary skill gives her armor shield. But #3 is positioning. Perhaps its by design but for her skills and stats her positioning is really bad. Shes supposed to protect backline from ninja but shes in front of even sorceress. In fact shes in front of so many back liners that its nearly impossible to use her effectively at all. Certainly not on defense in ga for example. Its my opinion but id like to see her altered

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    i have 2 points to make about witch. Ok, 3. First i love her. 2nd yes she def needs more armor. At least you can train her for hp so its less of a problem but for sure she needs an armor buff or maybe legendary skill gives her armor shield. But #3 is positioning. Perhaps its by design but for her skills and stats her positioning is really bad. Shes supposed to protect backline from ninja but shes in front of even sorceress. In fact shes in front of so many back liners that its nearly impossible to use her effectively at all. Certainly not on defense in ga for example. Its my opinion but id like to see her altered
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our production team for review. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty