Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Legendary hero

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    i do know there are 4 new medal in cilent but dunno if it have anything to do with Legendary, usually it is

http://hcharge.tk/Heroes,

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslap View Post
    Thats all we get for next 4 months lol

No...itīs not

New on testserver beside machinist (btw 224 INT isnīt badest legendary for some purposes for him alone - huge dmg boost that is nice for single target raids with GM or in some attack Teams in GA/Championship/WoG)
    is also CK
    Gear adds another 2200 HP/120 Strength
    Skill: Restores 25200 HP per Minute for ALL allies (Need to test if ist 25200 after 1 Minute or ongoing for in total 1 Minute)

New Comers

Bag in game

My id 22384270

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    No...itīs not

New on testserver beside machinist (btw 224 INT isnīt badest legendary for some purposes for him alone - huge dmg boost that is nice for single target raids with GM or in some attack Teams in GA/Championship/WoG)
    is also CK
    Gear adds another 2200 HP/120 Strength
    Skill: Restores 25200 HP per Minute for ALL allies (Need to test if ist 25200 after 1 Minute or ongoing for in total 1 Minute)
    Wtf are you talking about? I dont know anything on ck, but adding 224 INT is an absolute insult at this point in the game. Why are you adding new legendaries that have no serious impact on end game? Adding INT is a joke. If you are going to increase attribute like strength, agility, or intelligence, there needs to be a significant increase per level. Same with increasing atk dmg or mag dmg, each level needs to have a large increase; a big gap that is significant enough to make a legendary skill worthy at this point of the game. If you were to double the increase of each level on machinists L skill then at least people would contemplate its significance, but as is, its completely laughable and just shows ucool's retardation again and again.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I see that you don't know anything. Have you tested Machi? As you don't know about CK I guess not, as you are not on testserver.
    224 INT is not a little boost.we are talking from basic stats that effect secondary attributes like magic attack, magic res,... as well.
    With the additional gear he gets over 300 INT (additional to 2200 HP and 100 magic crit) , which is an increase of almost 10%
    His (already good) ulti hits for around 15k per single laser beam.

Is it the best legendary ever - surely not, but also not the worst, IMHO even better as CK and way better as a lot of others. Machi is underestimated for certain teams (against certain teams) and for certain raids he is also great.
    The buff is for Mechanical Destroyer as well, and also PM, Musceteer (which doesn't profit as much ofc except magic res)