Thread: Fix fking shops on latest servers,or make it the same for old ones !

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Fix fking shops on latest servers,or make it the same for old ones !

WoG - vip 4 server 193 had all latest champs even fairy !!!! All 5 stars... Im playing this game for 1,5 month or even more and i can suck a poppy in WoG !!!!!!!! UCOOL WTF IS GOING ON HERE? PPL who waste no money actually are stronger agains't those who waste real money in this game? WTf is going on a here????? I though u lost a lot of players already,but seems like u never learn from mistakes,don't u? I can't even get fairy,because she is nowhere,but some fkcing newb have it with 5 stars?(i'm not even talking about fiend slayer and the rest of them) !

So ur tactic is - older players will need to waste their real money to get champs,but newcomers will have them for free,so u can keep this thing alive or something? Betty this is real shit !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    WoG - vip 4 server 193 had all latest champs even fairy !!!! All 5 stars... Im playing this game for 1,5 month or even more and i can suck a poppy in WoG !!!!!!!! UCOOL WTF IS GOING ON HERE? PPL who waste no money actually are stronger agains't those who waste real money in this game? WTf is going on a here????? I though u lost a lot of players already,but seems like u never learn from mistakes,don't u? I can't even get fairy,because she is nowhere,but some fkcing newb have it with 5 stars?(i'm not even talking about fiend slayer and the rest of them) !

So ur tactic is - older players will need to waste their real money to get champs,but newcomers will have them for free,so u can keep this thing alive or something? Betty this is real shit !!!!!
    If you think that FF is good WOG hero then only reason why you lose is because your are shit at WOG.. Older servers have plenty other heroes that is very good and isnt available at newer servers.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post

Dear Leader
    There are much less new heroes on the new servers. And the Soul Stones were from hero packages. If you remember the player's in-game name. We can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There are much less new heroes on the new servers. And the Soul Stones were from hero packages. If you remember the player's in-game name. We can have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Fewer heroes, yes, but new heroes are increasingly better than older heroes. Probably 80% of older heroes are useless anyway - exceptions being heroes like DM, NA, SH, DK etc,

The main heroes they seem to miss out on are Mani, RF, QC, and DW, which were all sign-in heroes. Trading those free heroes for all Vip11 seems like a nice trade off.
    Remember also, that newer servers all have the option to migrate to any older server for a measly $10 to get all heroes.
    Older players need to pay $100 for a 10-server jump... so I would need to pay $300 to migrate to get those VIP heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Fewer heroes, yes, but new heroes are increasingly better than older heroes. Probably 80% of older heroes are useless anyway - exceptions being heroes like DM, NA, SH, DK etc,

The main heroes they seem to miss out on are Mani, RF, QC, and DW, which were all sign-in heroes. Trading those free heroes for all Vip11 seems like a nice trade off.
    Remember also, that newer servers all have the option to migrate to any older server for a measly $10 to get all heroes.
    Older players need to pay $100 for a 10-server jump... so I would need to pay $300 to migrate to get those VIP heroes...
    Forest Fairy, Time Traveler and Fiend Slayer + Serpent Warlock( was added yesterday) all VIP11 heroes that isnt in shops in older servers that is in server 180. And to be fair I only use FF at GC and TT at Arena and GA rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by Keydzej View Post
    Forest Fairy, Time Traveler and Fiend Slayer + Serpent Warlock( was added yesterday) all VIP11 heroes that isnt in shops in older servers that is in server 180. And to be fair I only use FF at GC and TT at Arena and GA rarely.
    Yes, but a lot of the GT heroes are in regular shops. 20ss over 2 weeks vs many players being able to get 25ss every day..

And soon divine knight and future magic stone heroes will be easy for newer servers to obtain...

Free for you, but $100s if we want 5*, or we wait 4+ months for them to be added to a shop that takes 6mnths to slow-buy to 5*

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yeah. You are right.It takes older players to unlock and make those heroes from the GT shop 5 stars like ages.Why do new players get those stronger heroes faster while we have to suffer an agonizing amount of time to collect the soulstones? Just not fair. Of course we get to unlock older heroes quicker but they are all losers and are not as capable as the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Am I View Post
    Yeah. You are right.It takes older players to unlock and make those heroes from the GT shop 5 stars like ages.Why do new players get those stronger heroes faster while we have to suffer an agonizing amount of time to collect the soulstones? Just not fair. Of course we get to unlock older heroes quicker but they are all losers and are not as capable as the new ones.
    The argument on the campaign levels for some of the meta heroes they need to farm is moot as well.
    They can get several heroes simultaneously, most of which are 1* heroes anyway, so easy to get and start gearing within 1 week.
    Also faster to farm a hero from scratch to 5* from campaign than it is to farm one through GT, for the average player.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well if u actually look at wog statistics people in the 170+ servers who ur saying are getting super strong heroes are being destroyed. a huge majority of the legend ranks are from earlier servers so that proves even if theyre getting newer heroes we still destroy them. since theyre getting destroyed currently, giving them the same heroes we had means they wouldnt even stand a chance and might as well forget WoG.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    This is only unfair to non VIP and less than VIP 11 players from older servers-all others have no excuse for being bad in WoG and new server players having new heroes in regular shops isn't an excuse for that. But in order to be fair to everyone MS heroes need to be released to public much sooner than are currently released. I mean it's already December and July MS hero still unavailable? WTF is taking so long? When can VIP 0+10 hop to get ER? By summer at this rate? It's very unfair Ucool. I don't care personally that newer server have those heroes atm, it's not a problem for me at least but keep in mind you still have players who are VIP 0-10 and still play this game, have you forgot about them?Or they don't matter because they're not spending as much as you like?
    Now repeating, for me personally new servers and their heroes are no issue what so ever, but Ucool has to stay fair towards everyone and they are completely neglecting players from VIP 0-10

New Comers
    Completely agree with Lady-E on everything. Whats the holdup on MS heroes to shops??

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    vip heroes will be sold in shop after 4 month?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Perhaps its more give and take. Im server 172, theres a lot of meta heroes we dont have in shops and we get a new hero every 2-3 months. Older servers get the new heroes as sign in but we get shallows keeper and brute and shit for sign in. Then like i said every few months a vip hero comes in shop. Its just sad that most of my coins in all shops goes to buying shit like ice staff, coregian glaive, and silver lance. Heroes are very rare. Then ucool doesnt want to release heroes in shops because everyone has so many shop coins. Go figure