Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild flags

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Guild flags

Dear developers
    I was very disappointed when I found out that I CANT choose for their Guild my native flag - Republic of Belarus
    Why you not include this flag ? please add Belarus flag or say to me reason why you cant do it
    thx for attention and have a nice day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	12110

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. But it's mainly for languages not for countries. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. But it's mainly for languages not for countries. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty, as i know - English languages - is official languages into lot of countries - like example: India, Australia, Irland, Jamaika and more
    but for all this countries we can choise they national flag for oure guild
    i think it will be also not error if you will add Belarus flag because i think from Belarus also lot guys play HC and love this game
    and its INDEPENDEND country, Belarus its NOT part of Russia - same like Ukraine

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We know that Belarus is an independent country. But some languages are spoken in more than 2 or 3 countries. In this situation, we will just use the flag of the country which has the most population, Like French, Spanish, and German. English and Portuguese are spoken in more than two countries but we use 2 flags as the language icon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    But some languages are spoken in more than 2 or 3 countries. In this situation, we will just use the flag of the country which has the most
    Betty, for English language im sure what the most "popular" country - its England, But ypu NOT USE England flag - you use UK flag - ok
    Also you add Irland flag, India, Nigeria, Philippiness, South Africa, Kenya, Cameroun, Uganda, Singapore, Australia, New Zeland, BOTSWANA (1,6kk population of this country - like example - population of Belarus - 9,5kk peoples), MALTA !!! serously?! you add they flag ? )))))))Into capital of Belarus - Minsk - live x6 more peoples what into Malta )
    other countries with official English language but with representation of they own flag in HC are:
    GRENADA - 90k people live in Grenada (9,5kk in Belarus)
    DOMINICA - 70k people
    ANTIGUA & BARBUDA - WTF is what ))))))))
    MONTSERRAL
    ST.KITTS & NEVIS - and Beavis and Butthead

ty dear developers!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There should also be the flag of Nepal.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    take out all the flags so you dont get nonsense requests that take away from fixing real stuff

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Who cares about your flag? Mine isn't there too, so what? Stop turning everything into politics, this is game no need to get politics there too and no one cares who is independent and who isn't, they added some flags just for reference so that people with same language can find themselves easier. Our neighbor country has flag while ours doesn't and how much I care for it? -0%!

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Who cares about your flag? Mine isn't there too, so what? Stop turning everything into politics, this is game no need to get politics there too and no one cares who is independent and who isn't, they added some flags just for reference so that people with same language can find themselves easier. Our neighbor country has flag while ours doesn't and how much I care for it? -0%!
    Exactly lol i got mad from reading his post, so much butthurt. its just a game why do you care if your flag shown

Problem is what we during all past GT seasons changed oure guild flag to represent all oure guildmates
    But now we cant represent oure mate from Belarus
    You can say what its only a game and i answer you - f...ck you!) because its not simply the game
    its game with real guys
    Without relationship and fun into LINE this game will be only time spending

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yodobashi View Post
    Problem is what we during all past GT seasons changed oure guild flag to represent all oure guildmates
    But now we cant represent oure mate from Belarus
    You can say what its only a game and i answer you - f...ck you!) because its not simply the game
    its game with real guys
    Without relationship and fun into LINE this game will be only time spending
    So i am an antisocial BOT that only do its thing in-game and i have a real life outside the pixel world? You guys may be buddies there but have no value outside.( if you prove that i am wrong i will apologies right here with an edit) . I think you are the only one who cares about that in your guild. If isn t true i want another 49 users to spam their rights in here because i think ucool won t hire an translator and add a flag just for one user who is nationalist.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Who cares about your flag?
    He does. I think its enough for ucool and they add a belarussian flag finally, so big country deserve it more than antigua & barbuda. And yes, im russian

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    He does. I think its enough for ucool and they add a belarussian flag finally, so big country deserve it more than antigua & barbuda. And yes, im russian
    In case you missed it, he's not writing it because of lack of flag, he writes it to spread hate and nationalism here. And if they add their flag than where is mine? What's that ignorance towards Bosnia and Serbia? Bosnia flag was elected as best flag by some UK magazine recently and it's nowhere in the list. Serbia flag isn't there either while Montenegro flag is, and Montenegro separated from Serbia 10 years ago, yet they have their flag but Serbia doesn't. Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia and Slovenia are independent countries for 25 years now and all except Bosnia have their flag so yeah if Ucool fulfills such dumb requests to someone I want to see my flag too. Where is Bosnia flag Ucool? 2 times flag of Belgium and Switzerland but no Bosnia&Herzegovina and Serbia flags?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    he's not writing it because of lack of flag, he writes it to spread hate and nationalism here.
    You are sick. You see hate and 'nationalism' everywhere. Make your own thread about Bosnia

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    You are sick. You see hate and 'nationalism' everywhere. Make your own thread about Bosnia
    and you're retarded then. read ALL his posts once again and tell me who's sick here? or you're just like him so that's why you're trying to defend something like that. And I'm not making another thread because I'm not nationalist idiot here and couldn't give more crap about politics and independence speech in game...who cares about it, live your life, no one cares about you. But don't come here spreading that speech. And btw who are you to tell who deserves flag more than who? Clearly Belgium and Switzerland deserve 2 flags while some countries don't deserve any so it's up to Ucool to get more informed, there was absolutely no need to preach about independence here, no one is stupid, we all know it's country that is independent and game lacks many flags for many independent countries so they don't deserve it any more than any other country does, so for now those who got theirs have them, if they start adding more they better get informed and add flag for EVERY country in the world!