Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fucking assholes as always solve this now

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    there is no point of spending gems on revenge now

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    I did not attack to begin with but now I just started attacking people because I want to finish these attacks and upgrade my warhall.
    one more thing one of my guild mates WHO I NEVER ATTACKED showed me a pic of me in the attack list while I was protected by the buff if betty want to check it I can post it here. that is why I am really pissed of if one of my guild mates saw my name there then I am sure everyone who want to attack is more than welcome to attack me
    Ucool should still check this issue where your guild mate can see you in his attack list while you were protected.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    Ucool should still check this issue where your guild mate can see you in his attack list while you were protected.
    What should this 2 parts have to do with each other? Everyone can plunder as much as they like while using protection so no issue there. He clearly missed to see when he attacked him, can happen to anyone. I rarely pay attention to name at all, just look at amount of resources available, I maybe see a name later when battle is already over, probably most of people act in same way, but it should be an option to not show guild mates in plunder list at all

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It just mean that when he is under protection... his guild mate that he never attacked (or anyone searching to plunder) should not be able to search him as target.
    And in case he did attack his guild mate without knowing it, his guild mate still should not be able to search him. He will just be available in guild mate's revenge list.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    yes, I swear I am not lying about that matter and I was wondering how the hell did he see me while I was protected I asked him to find me again and take a photo but he could not do it. I wish I did not delete the old pic that he sent me. FYI my protection was for almost a day and a half I spent too many gems to keep me protected.

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104