Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fucking assholes as always solve this now

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar

Angry fucking assholes as always solve this now

BETTY
    I NEVER ATTACK ANYONE IN HERO CAMP
    So why the hell now of all time when I started gathering resources people started doing revenge which I never attacked before AND WHILE I HAVE PROTECTION which I spent more than 1500 gems on for the whole day???? ANSWER NOW
    and return my resources that I lost if it was a bug I DID NOT pay for protection for nothing.'

ID: 26521619

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    BETTY
    So why the hell now of all time when I started gathering resources people started doing revenge which I never attacked before AND WHILE I HAVE PROTECTION which I spent more than 1500 gems on for the whole day???? ANSWER NOW
    and return my resources that I lost if it was a bug I DID NOT pay for protection for nothing.'

If i'm not mistaken, The shield doesn't protect from revenge.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think he was saying he never attacked anyone so I'm assuming he even skip the daily quest just to be safe. I usually don't attack people if I already have lots of resources in fear of revenge

I did not attack to begin with but now I just started attacking people because I want to finish these attacks and upgrade my warhall.
    one more thing one of my guild mates WHO I NEVER ATTACKED showed me a pic of me in the attack list while I was protected by the buff if betty want to check it I can post it here. that is why I am really pissed of if one of my guild mates saw my name there then I am sure everyone who want to attack is more than welcome to attack me

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    How to Win Friends & Influence People: Dale Carnegie
    it's available on Amazon if you'd care to read it, your approach leaves a lot to be desired to really try to find out information. I'm sure you use that approach face to face

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    BETTY

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will look into your account and see what's wrong. But we will have to wait till Monday when our developers come to work. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Revenge is another issue.. I will follow with a post from another forum I made with solutions to the whole plundering.
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hi,
    I posted this in another forum. http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...207#post258207

I think we need to find a way to cap the plundering. Below is the issues My guild and I are facing, and I put forth decent solutions to help balance it.

Let me start by saying like it or hate it the heroes camp is here to stay. I personally have been biting my lip on it as I been a long time player of the game and I went through all the adjustments not to my benefit at all. May I ask this? How does a level 95 player defend against level 100+ players from taking the resources?? It's near impossible. I also am a victim of this and I am at the point of draining the Heroes camp and leaving it alone. I am that frustrated with it.
    Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not a whiner, or a crier, I accept that it is a game. But can we have a cap on how much you get plundered? In one day I got hit for 50K- 40K- 6K in the respected slots. I noticed with the new update and adjustment to the game
    1) If you use "war protection" when it runs out you get plundered 3X more
    2) If you plunder others you get plunder others you get plundered back more(no problem with this if you dish it out take it back)

I am stuck at War Hall 3 being I upgraded all my stuff to the max before I could do the 80% return trick and such.

I'm not saying players can't be plundered, but when you go in and see 15 plunders in a 10 hour period all by players you have no chance to get back at it gets you ticked.
    I am asking for a balanced solution so we can all make out here
    1) vault increase to hold 60% of your next War Hall Upgrade- Right now i'm at level 3 which holds 86k - 86k - 20k if I remember correctly and war hall 4 is 250k-250k-50k
    this way I can get plundered to death and still make the next level reachable
    2) cap the times you can get plundered in a 24hour period.. 4 to 6 times is acceptable but 15?
    3) the player level cap(which you made a good point where it lessens the pool of possible plunders) so that wouldn't go over well huh?
    4) my favorite and I think this would work best. Like the booty cave, you give out lanterns to pay for your plunders. this way it limits or curves the amount of plundering a single player can do

As it stands now you can plunder and plunder with no limit or anything to everyone

In closing something needs to be done because people are giving up on this game fast. And we will come to a day where no plundering will take place because no one will be playing enough.
    Thank you
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will look into your account and see what's wrong. But we will have to wait till Monday when our developers come to work. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    one more thing check why is your system (NPC) auto attacks right away anyone who have a lot of resources before he even put protect up or even use them that is one of the things that piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by wardoctor42 View Post
    Hi,
    I posted this in another forum. http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...207#post258207

I think we need to find a way to cap the plundering. Below is the issues My guild and I are facing, and I put forth decent solutions to help balance it.

Let me start by saying like it or hate it the heroes camp is here to stay. I personally have been biting my lip on it as I been a long time player of the game and I went through all the adjustments not to my benefit at all. May I ask this? How does a level 95 player defend against level 100+ players from taking the resources?? It's near impossible. I also am a victim of this and I am at the point of draining the Heroes camp and leaving it alone. I am that frustrated with it.
    Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not a whiner, or a crier, I accept that it is a game. But can we have a cap on how much you get plundered? In one day I got hit for 50K- 40K- 6K in the respected slots. I noticed with the new update and adjustment to the game
    1) If you use "war protection" when it runs out you get plundered 3X more
    2) If you plunder others you get plunder others you get plundered back more(no problem with this if you dish it out take it back)

I am stuck at War Hall 3 being I upgraded all my stuff to the max before I could do the 80% return trick and such.

I'm not saying players can't be plundered, but when you go in and see 15 plunders in a 10 hour period all by players you have no chance to get back at it gets you ticked.
    I am asking for a balanced solution so we can all make out here
    1) vault increase to hold 60% of your next War Hall Upgrade- Right now i'm at level 3 which holds 86k - 86k - 20k if I remember correctly and war hall 4 is 250k-250k-50k
    this way I can get plundered to death and still make the next level reachable
    2) cap the times you can get plundered in a 24hour period.. 4 to 6 times is acceptable but 15?
    3) the player level cap(which you made a good point where it lessens the pool of possible plunders) so that wouldn't go over well huh?
    4) my favorite and I think this would work best. Like the booty cave, you give out lanterns to pay for your plunders. this way it limits or curves the amount of plundering a single player can do

As it stands now you can plunder and plunder with no limit or anything to everyone

In closing something needs to be done because people are giving up on this game fast. And we will come to a day where no plundering will take place because no one will be playing enough.
    Thank you
    they just want you to spend more gems on the protect button even if it does not protect from revenge and to be safe you wont be able to attack anyone at your lvl or higher maybe you can attack those who are 3 lvls below you to do the daily task (which I did). and they also want you to spend real money to get resources so you wont need to spend 300gems on protect you resources all the time. the game is becomming more and more retarded and they are only thinking of ways to get money from the playeres. atm they focus on their new game the 3D one

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I'm at WH6, trainingshall lvl42, permanently training, permanently upgrading TH.
    Never get plundered, never use gems, never use protection.
    It comes down to plan smart...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developer checked your log and found that you and the other players keep revenging against each other. He said that revenge can also be revenged. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I'm at WH6, trainingshall lvl42, permanently training, permanently upgrading TH.
    Never get plundered, never use gems, never use protection.
    It comes down to plan smart...
    TH LVL45, never revenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer checked your log and found that you and the other players keep revenging against each other. He said that revenge can also be revenged. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What the hell??? revenge can be revenged ??? sincce when ffs ??

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    What the hell??? revenge can be revenged ??? sincce when ffs ??

Since introduction of heroes camp