Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get 144k resources everyday?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

How to get 144k resources everyday?

Dear my friend, I want to ask, how do we get 144k resources everyday for training field? Do you have to plunder them so much or maybe burn some in furnace and exchange via marketplace? Because somehow you maybe gonna out of resources to burn to furnace. And only purple and orange gear or reel give decent amount of resources.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Plunder / Furnace / Gems / Gold

Choose what you want

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    1/2 hour Plundering

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Till yesterday 1/2 hour plundering with proper team : MM/HN/LB/SORC/Chap

Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    1/2 hour Plundering
    what tl, what gear, what training? specifically the mm team stalls when meeting 80k~100k power teams, at least at 104 and moderately trained, not to mention its semi rare to find teams 5k+ in mats available to plunder, at least for me.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    what tl, what gear, what training? specifically the mm team stalls when meeting 80k~100k power teams, at least at 104 and moderately trained, not to mention its semi rare to find teams 5k+ in mats available to plunder, at least for me.
    TL105, all full r2 geared. Sorc TH lvl40 2 stats max trained (not MP), Chap trained a bit - rest not at all

But must say I donīt (want to) start fight at x4 - only Switch to x4 if theres a DK or DW left that survives longer - without fight is over in sometimes 15 secs anyway.
    For that I would wish it would set back to x1 for next fight.

I think the risk to loose Chap and/or LB and so need to wait longer till reusable is not worth the bit time you gain if doing all at x4 Speed.
    If it happens, it nullifies the time you might have saved earlier.

You only need to avoid certain Teams...and only plunder ~ 4k Wood & ore or ~ 1k Mercury Teams.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    After a dozen plunders more or less NPC teams start appearing one after another, they all usually have around 10k+ resources combined. (5k/5k/1k is not rare)

MM team is really fragile, at 90k+ you need to be precise,TP can oneshoot your LB (or almost anyone), a Sorc can almost kill your HN with his secondary skill, FS, ER, RF, even DW can oneshoot HN with a critical.

I do a few force-close app from time to time, or stop and come again after one hour to go again.

But really, hardest part is to reach the NPC area (think after about a dozen raids), then you find usually teams with 4 full R2 and a filler with the 10k+.

I need a bit more than 30 minutes, but when had time (I think that around one hour or a bit more) had enough resources to keep queue full for next day.

Also WoG and Furnace helps a bit.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    ive been doing it the lazy way

i got 3 teams set up and everytime i see a team worth 10k+ total resources i just atk and click auto. in the morning teams start weaker and they gradually get stronger the more times u raid. my 1st team gets thru about 15 teams b4 i even have a chance of getting wiped, then i send in 2nd then 3rd. once all 3 teams are wiped i leave and come back at night. do exactly the same thing with my 3 teams then go to bed. i dont bother controlling, i dont bother quitting the game in case i wipe cause im not even looking at it and i dont even have a leg MM. nice, simple and straight forward doesnt even take 30min thruout the 2 sessions.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    TL105, all full r2 geared. Sorc TH lvl40 2 stats max trained (not MP), Chap trained a bit - rest not at all

But must say I donīt (want to) start fight at x4 - only Switch to x4 if theres a DK or DW left that survives longer - without fight is over in sometimes 15 secs anyway.
    For that I would wish it would set back to x1 for next fight.

I think the risk to loose Chap and/or LB and so need to wait longer till reusable is not worth the bit time you gain if doing all at x4 Speed.
    If it happens, it nullifies the time you might have saved earlier.

You only need to avoid certain Teams...and only plunder ~ 4k Wood & ore or ~ 1k Mercury Teams.
    only reason i asked was because you said you could get 144,000 of each resource in 30 mins of plundering. TL 105 makes a large difference, especially in mages where you get last gear, and yeah, training lvl 40 is significant, still not sure its possiblt to do 144k in 30 mins, thats probably about 40 fights in 30 mins? i can only do about 15 a day before I am overwhelmed by defenders power to continue without idle regenerating.

only reason i asked was because you said you could get 144,000 of each resource in 30 mins of plundering. TL 105 makes a large difference, especially in mages where you get last gear, and yeah, training lvl 40 is significant, still not sure its possiblt to do 144k in 30 mins, thats probably about 40 fights in 30 mins? i can only do about 15 a day before I am overwhelmed by defenders power to continue without idle regenerating.
    I did not say this in this thread, but yeah, it's definitely possible to get trainings ressources in quite short time. With speed up even faster, but as told don't use it that much, there's still the risk to loose Chap or LB before you can force close.

As someone else mentioned, the "hardest" part is to battle through until you reach the bots... And that is after like 15 plunders, can't tell if it's always same amount..

Then you reach bot teams (and then its only those) with 1 or even 2 only orange or even lower heroes. Can't remember I ever had a team with TF, very, very rare there's a TaP. The ones you might avoid are teams with Ninja (not even because his ulti, but his shurikens can easily kill HN), maybe Sorc, definitely ER (although he is rare as well). Rest (and that is majority) are really easy teams

And you don't need 144k.with WH6 production, you get 48k per day, so it's only 96k you need to plunder.with average 3k per plunder that's 32 plunders.
    Most likely less, the first plunders against real players can give more (still find some 10k plunders) and there are also bot teams with 4k.
    Fights against those bot teams rarely take more as 30 secs (at normal speed)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Bots are the most annoying part-every single bot has AS which wouldn't be so bad if HN-LB-Sorc ulti would kill him every time but they don't. Same goes with RF and NA...they have some mega powerful NA who 1 shots almost full HP LB lol anyway in these 2 days it's easier but there are days when there was absolutely no good plunders I found until bots...

Need to have very bad rng that AS is a problem. Usually almost every fight either Sorc, LB,HN or Chap or even 2-3 or all ultis ready before MM even dies so you can use them. If MM dies anyway and then you can control AS with LB ulti, Sorc knockback and/Or silence kills him latest. If not Chap is ready...
    It's easy as long as you control it, speed up even at x2 is much more risky, that's the reason I don't do it unless there's only Dw, DK or Chemist left nearly dead and can be killed by Sorc knockback/silence and HN standard attacks.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    The initial 15 fights to get to npcs is the annoying part, because real players use annoying defence teams. After reaching npc, I just don't fight sorc, lb or gk teams because the time taken to force stop and open again, the opportunity cost is missing 2-3 more fights and not worth it. I do on x2 and any other team is easy to beat within 15-20 seconds if there's dw.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    The initial 15 fights to get to npcs is the annoying part, because real players use annoying defence teams. After reaching npc, I just don't fight sorc, lb or gk teams because the time taken to force stop and open again, the opportunity cost is missing 2-3 more fights and not worth it. I do on x2 and any other team is easy to beat within 15-20 seconds if there's dw.
    Not only that. The REAL players sometimes will take revenge on you (I do). And, whatever your defence is, they can plunder much more from you than you got from them. I just reached the 1 million wood and ore required to research a lv6 book in the academy, and if someone had revenged on me he would have stolen 50k of each from me. If I do the same, I will be lucky if I get 2 or 3k back because the chances of the other player being crazy enough to have over 1 million resources in stock are close to zero.

Conclusion: Heroes camp is heroes CRAP. Everything requires intensive grinding for the tiniest boosts (the academy is particularly outrageous), and the looting part is completely unbalanced.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Heroes Camp requires so much time to focus on 6 things at once, I just reached WH Lv 4 because if how busy I am with my profession. I plan on plundering next week since I'm on a well deserved vacation, shouldn't be to long to reach WH5.