Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please revert auto 2x battle speed for WoG

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Please revert auto 2x battle speed for WoG

The auto 2x battle speed is making it really hard to see what happened during the battle.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clon8888 View Post
    The auto 2x battle speed is making it really hard to see what happened during the battle.
    If you really want to see how you lost or you win in detail look at the replay from WoG you can ajust there to x1 or x4 as in arenas or anywhere else.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    If you really want to see how you lost or you win in detail look at the replay from WoG you can ajust there to x1 or x4 as in arenas or anywhere else.
    Agreed, no need to slow it down on auto play when you can always watch replay and see what happened

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Agreed, no need to slow it down on auto play when you can always watch replay and see what happened
    agree agree

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Might as well just auto finish so it save you even more time? There is no point to watch it at 2x speed when you cant tell what is going on anyway.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    they increased the time to 2 min, i wouldn't want to watch a timeout fight for 2 min.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Sometimes win or lose in WoG is (already) determined by server, you don't really need to see the whole battle. For example, every time my PM shoot util to their backline, when their mages lost 75% HP (shown on screen), I know I will win the battle; when the same util shoot to mages and they are shown no hp loss or very little loss, it means I'm determined to lose that battle, no need to care anymore. Just notice when your hero attack and how their enemies lose hp, you can tell you will win or lose from very soon.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Not everyone want to watch what is going on, it's better stay x2 speed and anyone can check report if they want to understand more detail.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    2x speed is not that hard to see what is going on, managing heroes at 2x is a bit harder but not impossible (managed to beat crusade on manual 4x speed without losing any hero), since the fights in WoG are auto the 2x speed is perfectly fine.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Sometimes win or lose in WoG is (already) determined by server, ....
    no, its always predetermined by server before you see it, has no difference what you see

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    no, its always predetermined by server before you see it, has no difference what you see
    Yep.
    Arena, GA, WoG single fights, GT
    That's why you can close app, relog and see outcome in Arena & GA and that's why there are ways to see GT outcome the second after battle starts - it's all calculated on server.

i prefer 4x time

I suggest removing the actual battle. Once both teams selected 6 heroes already, immediately display the result for about 5 seconds. Then after that let them choose the heroes for the next round. Players can just replay the battle if they want to see how they win/lose. This will save a of of time for those who don't care about the details of the actual fight.

And I also hope they change the daily quest to participate in 1 WOG battle instead of winning 1 battle. Same with arena. you only need to participate in 3 battles even if you lose all of them. Daily quest should be for those active players who play everyday, not for strong players only. I have a low level character who only has maximum of 3 stars for few heroes and can't even win in WOG battle for the first few days of the month. I have to wait for stronger players to reach higher level or legendary first before I can win my first battle

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Disagree to remove the actual battle, it is more satisfactory to see it. The x2 speed is nice.
    And fully agree to change the daily quest to "participate" i/o "win".

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    And I also hope they change the daily quest to participate in 1 WOG battle instead of winning 1 battle. Same with arena. you only need to participate in 3 battles even if you lose all of them. Daily quest should be for those active players who play everyday, not for strong players only. I have a low level character who only has maximum of 3 stars for few heroes and can't even win in WOG battle for the first few days of the month. I have to wait for stronger players to reach higher level or legendary first before I can win my first battle
    Totally agree with that!