Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of December

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Till first time that i tried this hero, i told that it will be a game changer (my 1st review of him proof what i told). It was an evidence for me as far as he was enough tanky, and just a crazy damage dealer who can mess the enemy team.
    You donīt have to tell me.

Since he was released EVERYONE in Arena on testserver uses some kind of TF,ER,TaP Team (mostly with DK or Chemist and Ooze)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    And still no FF, FS and TT anywhere? Come one now enough with this crap already! It was about time that Ooze goes somewhere too, but what about these 3? Keep them unavailable until next summer? If anyone would even care about them that long lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    You guys don't remember how long it took to get witch and Turtle fighter in shops?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I wrote the solution in the post dedicated for that for VIP 11-, sure it's not 100% but you will have more thatn 50% at least
    Can you send post the link? And gor there ir another thing, that is ER skills order displar are wrong how it's possible his 3rd skill goes before his 2 skill someone can explain. At least you can buff again SQ would be interesting see it un the actual meta game!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Fiend Slayer is from JULY, Forest Fairy from AUGUST. I can forgive you for Time Traveler who is from September, but this is ridiculous

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCaZ View Post
    Can you send post the link? And gor there ir another thing, that is ER skills order displar are wrong how it's possible his 3rd skill goes before his 2 skill someone can explain. At least you can buff again SQ would be interesting see it un the actual meta game!
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...he-rabbit-meta
    Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    fiend slayer and time traveler are been put in heroic package at least twice after been released.
    at least twice if not three times, and ooze is in there twice also and now ucool decided ooze is done so they putted him in tournament shop
    i like fairy forest but i didnt buy her package, she has her uses but not in current arena, ga or wog setups.
    i dont want to judge what ucool wants to do but they arent no smart business anyway

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The real proble, especially in wog is, that it seems like new Server allready got EB available for everyone. Many times i met ppl with small or even no VIP Level below Tlvl 100 and they got 5* EB Chemist etc.

So u get a disadvantage when you are an old Player on an old Server (playing here for more than one year on Server 18 and 17)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    WoG undoubtedly favors newer server players, which is unfortunate. They need to make some changes to balance it out. One change they should make is that once a hero is selected for a particular battle they cannot be selected by the other player -- for that battle only. It would eliminate copycat players who rely on RNG.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    WoG undoubtedly favors newer server players, which is unfortunate. They need to make some changes to balance it out. One change they should make is that once a hero is selected for a particular battle they cannot be selected by the other player -- for that battle only. It would eliminate copycat players who rely on RNG.
    its funny how its undoubtedly... when pretty much everyone knows older servers are favored
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

It's not funny, it's just a fact, Jack. "Everybody" once thought the earth was flat. Anyone who has thought it out knows I'm right. The last time I was wrong, the Patriots won a Superbowl without cheating.....which was never.

You must be a South Pole elf.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    When everybody once thought the earth was flat, guess what they all did say:
    "It's not funny, it's a fact. Jack "

Go through Top50 ranking and count players from server above 170,I counted exactly 1.in fact beside 2,3 that are from servers slightly above 150 (151,153..),rest is from server below 150,majority even below 100.

The rankings are meaningless.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    yep and im sure the countless threads here and on reddit are meaningless as well. i can count on 1 hand the amount of times someone on server 170+ has beaten me in wog and they were all vip 11+ which means they woulda had the heroes anyway.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

It's called humor. Lighten up, Francis.