Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heroes of December

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Older Servers are favored? Yes we got some more experience in Teambuilding. But again, i can't understand why vip 0 can use 5* full Evil Rabbit, Fiend Slayer, GK and so on which are just for us available in GT Shop are vip 11+.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannemann View Post
    Older Servers are favored? Yes we got some more experience in Teambuilding. But again, i can't understand why vip 0 can use 5* full Evil Rabbit, Fiend Slayer, GK and so on which are just for us available in GT Shop are vip 11+.
    they need it and they still cant compete with us. u really gotta think about the whole picture instead of just me me me. we obviously want those VIP 11 heroes, who doesnt? but when ucool is giving the newer servers these heroes and they still stand no chance it simply means we are favored and no not only by some mere experience in teambuilding. many aspects like *s and especially training where we have way more than they do.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Is training included in WoG? I thought it wasn't.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    Absolutely. Academy, too.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    It depends on what do you mean by "included".

If you mean "are YOUR current academy and training boosts included?", then the answer is YES.

If you mean "are all the heroes' training and academy boosts maxed regardless of your current status?", then the answer is NO.