Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Heroes of December

  1. #1
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,059
    Rep Power
    10

    Heroes of December

    Dear Leaders,

    Ember is now revealing the Heroes of December for our leaders to get prepared!

    - Evil Blood (December Signin Hero): Front line strength hero, who can control blood to damage enemies.
    - Divine Knight (December Magic Stone Hero): Front line strength hero, who can output a huge amount of damage.
    - Adds the hero Ooze to the Guild Tournament Shop.
    - Adds the hero Thunder Beast to the Grand Arena Shop.

    Best Regards
    Ember

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    18
    First blood

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    4
    What about other heroes? Fiend Slayer, Time Traveler, Evil Rabbit, Forest Fairy, Serpent Warlock???

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    21
    Dear Leader,
    You can purchase them from Heroic Package

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    5
    Nice thx, any info about next Legend heroes?

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystos View Post
    What about other heroes? Fiend Slayer, Time Traveler, Evil Rabbit, Forest Fairy, Serpent Warlock???
    Serpent Warlock is actual VIP, so it's ok if he is still not available this month, but others and specially evil Rabbit for VIP11- Players is a real problem that i can understand...
    Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

    Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    20
    Yeah, the VIP heroes from the last FIVE months, 6 if we count the December one, aren't in ANY shop.

    In the old days, VIP heroes would be added to shops after 2-3 months. Again, pay to win.

    PS: I'm VIP14 and I have all those heroes at 5* except forest fairy which is still 4* and waiting, but I still think that it's too unfair.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2

    hero

    ucool mercenary !!!

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2
    And what about Heroes of October and November? I'm still waiting! Ucool you need a set a realistic plan, the almight stones helps and the WoG no a bad idea, but can't run without a plan because the road eventually will end! And all you think it's a about money! If you had a good product the money will arrive easily!

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    6

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Serpent Warlock is actual VIP, so it's ok if he is still not available this month, but others and specially evil Rabbit for VIP11- Players is a real problem that i can understand...
    If you have only 3* rabbits running around (like it was in the past) its ok. But now everyone is spending their almighty Soulstones and training them to the max, the difference between Vip 11 (with ER) and no ER is immense. Its makes playing WoG unpleasant... Against a 4/5* ER, you are already 1-0 behind. Ofcourse, i sometimes win against ER too, but more often because my opponent chooses to put ER, TF & sorc in the same team. Tactical its also a problem, because as a player without ER i cannot choose to loose one game to get an advantage the next games, because of ER.

  11. #11
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by rplxx View Post
    If you have only 3* rabbits running around (like it was in the past) its ok. But now everyone is spending their almighty Soulstones and training them to the max, the difference between Vip 11 (with ER) and no ER is immense. Its makes playing WoG unpleasant... Against a 4/5* ER, you are already 1-0 behind. Ofcourse, i sometimes win against ER too, but more often because my opponent chooses to put ER, TF & sorc in the same team. Tactical its also a problem, because as a player without ER i cannot choose to loose one game to get an advantage the next games, because of ER.
    I'm agree with that, I'm VIP 11+ so i don't feel it that much but like you tell, when you are missing key hero, it's a real problem to get some good results, and actually if it's not a huge problem to play without : Serpent warlock, Fairy forest, Fiend Slayer and time traveler, it's a huge handicap to play without Evil Rabbit.

    Before No VIP could wait 1/2 months and finally get heroes, but now it's really hard to unlock heroes that you must have.
    Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

    Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    4
    WoG its not one problem... Ucool please tell me how VIP11- players can beat standart defence team on arena: TF, Ooze, Chemist, Rabbit, TP or TF, DK, Chemist, Rabbit, TP ???!!! I try many different teams, but always lose... I can win 1 times from 10 battles if i very lucky... Its not normal!

  13. #13
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystos View Post
    WoG its not one problem... Ucool please tell me how VIP11- players can beat standart defence team on arena: TF, Ooze, Chemist, Rabbit, TP or TF, DK, Chemist, Rabbit, TP ???!!! I try many different teams, but always lose... I can win 1 times from 10 battles if i very lucky... Its not normal!
    I wrote the solution in the post dedicated for that for VIP 11-, sure it's not 100% but you will have more thatn 50% at least
    Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

    Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  14. #14
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,777
    Rep Power
    101
    I can remember a specialist telling ER is not good anyway, he, like others were just artificially buffed on testserver

    Sad he isn't here anymore to see how wrong he was...

  15. #15
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I can remember a specialist telling ER is not good anyway, he, like others were just artificially buffed on testserver

    Sad he isn't here anymore to see how wrong he was...
    Till first time that i tried this hero, i told that it will be a game changer (my 1st review of him proof what i told). It was an evidence for me as far as he was enough tanky, and just a crazy damage dealer who can mess the enemy team.
    Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

    Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •