Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the December Magic Stone Hero- The Divine Knight

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    That's probably the plan.
    If they give a hero for a full year, it's an incentive to go up to VIP 11(or leave the game)
    it used to be an incentive, now theyre pretty much forcing u to go VIP 11. i dun need to state the numbers of how many VIP11s they gained in the last 8 months vs how many players theyve lost, they should have it. if they find this strategy to be more successful overall then let them go for it. i personally dun mind losing to p2w as long as i can now officially call them that.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Divine knight, are u here? why ambush?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    it used to be an incentive, now theyre pretty much forcing u to go VIP 11. i dun need to state the numbers of how many VIP11s they gained in the last 8 months vs how many players theyve lost, they should have it. if they find this strategy to be more successful overall then let them go for it. i personally dun mind losing to p2w as long as i can now officially call them that.
    sigh...do you really think a lot players that havenīt spend anything will now turn in big cash just to get VIP11?

Players that spent little money monthly just to have the advantages of raid tickets, steady income of gem etc - so only buy only (but always) monthly ticket for longer are all VIP11 now
    And noone did that just because to reach VIP11 (fast)

2 monts ago released the last vip hero to shops, time to comes the next, Ember...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsakallat View Post
    2 monts ago released the last vip hero to shops, time to comes the next, Ember...
    Are you ready to welcome Werewolf?

Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    most of us already gave up trying. just play the game as is and never compete with anyone VIP11+ theyre not worth our effort
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    most of us already gave up trying. just play the game as is and never compete with anyone VIP11+ theyre not worth our effort
    Non vip shouldnt complain at all. you guys dont even contribute to keep this game alive. just shut your mouth and deal with what you have! you dont spend money.... god u poor guys are annoying.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    Non vip shouldnt complain at all. you guys dont even contribute to keep this game alive. just shut your mouth and deal with what you have! you dont spend money.... god u poor guys are annoying.
    They are not poor, they are machochists.

When non Vip stop playing since it's not fun anymore when they are so far behind on heroes, the vip need to continue to pay for magic stone chest and invest money no longer to get an advantage, but to make sure they don't get behind as well ....

Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    No, im not now maybe nobody sad werewolf is useable than divine knight

Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    we contribute by playing the game. without us u got nuthin to pay for

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    ^ never read more of an imbecile comment than that. Guess what? It's the other way around, you stupid fuck.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The number of non vip players is very small which makes them very insignificant. I believe majority of non vip accounts that are still active are low level spy accounts or casual accounts for players who does not login everyday and no one really noticed them because you will not encounter them anywhere in arena

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    ^ never read more of an imbecile comment than that. Guess what? It's the other way around, you stupid fuck.
    once u can prove its the other way around ill quit the game =). see if its that ez u would do it right? ez way to get rid of me. thats how sure i am that ur stupid not me.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    we contribute by playing the game. without us u got nuthin to pay for
    You are very funny if you think you are a competition. You are just a free win and you know that. A filler similar to PK.

When your server merges with other you will quit, no meaning sitting at 500+