Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too much time consumed to do daily and finish all things everyday

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Too much time consumed to do daily and finish all things everyday

Dear Ucool, I appreciate that you keep invent new things in game but as you start add new thing, they become make the game more time consuming. Before I can finish all daily in 1 hours but now I have to finish it in 4 hours. And some things is old but yet still can not be finished instantly. For example, booty caves and crusade. They are old thing but they still have to do manually everyday. Can you imagine how exhausted that you have to do 40 battles in booty caves and 15 battles in crusade everyday. They are easy but they are time consuming. Please make them can be raid. Maybe there will people said, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. NO! You have to do it if you want to keep competitive in this games. Experience cap is so high that if you don't start to max your heroes exp everyday they can not level up. There is red gear sold in crusade shops so you still need dragon coins. Not everyone is free most of times. In fact, many HC players is adults that have work, go to college, family, kids to take care.

I can give you example:

1. For booty caves, if the level of opponent is below the player then it can be raid. In fact, no chance that player level 103 stand against level 104, especially if they use tarot, pm, sorcerer, turtle, rf, rabbit and so on.

2. For crusade, if you can do that stage with no heroes die then make it can be raid next times.

That is must be done or player can give up because it become time consuming. Thank you.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    Dear Ucool, I appreciate that you keep invent new things in game but as you start add new thing, they become make the game more time consuming. Before I can finish all daily in 1 hours but now I have to finish it in 4 hours. And some things is old but yet still can not be finished instantly. For example, booty caves and crusade. They are old thing but they still have to do manually everyday. Can you imagine how exhausted that you have to do 40 battles in booty caves and 15 battles in crusade everyday. They are easy but they are time consuming. Please make them can be raid. Maybe there will people said, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. NO! You have to do it if you want to keep competitive in this games. Experience cap is so high that if you don't start to max your heroes exp everyday they can not level up. There is red gear sold in crusade shops so you still need dragon coins. Not everyone is free most of times. In fact, many HC players is adults that have work, go to college, family, kids to take care.

I can give you example:

1. For booty caves, if the level of opponent is below the player then it can be raid. In fact, no chance that player level 103 stand against level 104, especially if they use tarot, pm, sorcerer, turtle, rf, rabbit and so on.

2. For crusade, if you can do that stage with no heroes die then make it can be raid next times.

That is must be done or player can give up because it become time consuming. Thank you.
    same exact complaint, same exact reasons, same exact demands

u know when u write a post at least make it so people will actually believe u. i dont care how long uv played, no content has been made to extend ur 1 hour daily time to 4 hours no matter how u look at it. so 1st off dont exaggerate. it makes ur post look worse not better. 104s are not unbeatable especially when u compare them to a 103 and u put no chance? 40:60 chance maybe but close to 0? again dont exaggerate. lastly nuthin must be done, u want them done but u do not force it upon them as they are not ur slaves. as the saying goes when u want something u ask nicely.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I already ask nicely, dear Ucool asslicker

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    +1 to this

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Without these changes game is dead meat. Too many quit these days mainly due to much time required from the game every day.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    yes, so many high-vips quit... mainly because they are already too boring with this repetitive activity. they were still hesitant, but in the end they gave up this game..

crusade and caves need raid button!! ucool please do this!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jampang View Post
    yes, so many high-vips quit... mainly because they are already too boring with this repetitive activity. they were still hesitant, but in the end they gave up this game..

crusade and caves need raid button!! ucool please do this!
    Dear Leader
    Some players report this problem once. We will try report it to our production team once more. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Just add raids buttons - problem solved. Do it fast to stop players quitting.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    wog needs to be 1 play not 1 win, or just remove this stupid daily. No one wants it why you add it?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    wog needs to be 1 play not 1 win, or just remove this stupid daily. No one wants it why you add it?
    Agree! 1 play its a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Agree! Crusade take a long time everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    in b4 they add raid to everything and they charge 1 ticket each. 50 extra raid tickets used for crusade and loot cave alone. wont be long till u guys run out of raid tickets and come back here to complain more.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    in b4 they add raid to everything and they charge 1 ticket each. 50 extra raid tickets used for crusade and loot cave alone. wont be long till u guys run out of raid tickets and come back here to complain more.
    What is it that you have so much against raiding? people simply don't like to spend too much time on a game and this game is played by many adults who have jobs and their own children and don't have THAT much time to waste on a game and started this game as it was really not a big time consumer at all! I just spoke to a person who said is quitting game at 105 level because game takes too much time and that person spent really a lot on a game so if Ucool wants to keep people who spend on game they have to reduce the time needed to play or they will keep losing more and more

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    The game is too time consuming. But there are ways to reduce the amount of time
    1- Crusade: Add Raid Function
    2- Booty cave: Similar to heroes camp, the team deployed should be keep digging forever, one click to claim reward. As for raiding, add a raid 10x function, the team will autofight opponents and result displayed on the spot. Or simply add exchange bread for gold / potion and gems
    3- Heroes camp: Reduce training cost, reduce academy books cost.
    4- War of Gods: Make the daily reward when u participate, doesn't matter if win or lose
    5- Arena - GA: Skip button is best, fast forward is nice.
    6- Guild Raids: Ability to fast forward (not the best solution for high scores, but useful if in a hurry)
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    What is it that you have so much against raiding? people simply don't like to spend too much time on a game and this game is played by many adults who have jobs and their own children and don't have THAT much time to waste on a game and started this game as it was really not a big time consumer at all! I just spoke to a person who said is quitting game at 105 level because game takes too much time and that person spent really a lot on a game so if Ucool wants to keep people who spend on game they have to reduce the time needed to play or they will keep losing more and more
    u seriously dont know y im always against u people? lets put it in very simple terms u might understand.
    ucool releases content some are as ez as tic tac toe, some are harder like a rubics cube
    some people like tic tac toe, some people like rubics cubes all is well as it should be
    but we have alot of complaining people like u on forums that only want it ur way. u dont want rubics cubes u want nuthin but tic tac toe
    every single content is being changed to tic tac toe. do u not see this? the game is being dumbed down into a repetitive mindless clicker. its almost to the point where its not even a game, just log in click click click and leave.
    wat do u expect from someone that wanted rubics cubes? just sit here and let the game get turned into tic tac toe?

i also hate the reason u people give for change. its always the same, change this change that or i or all my friends or everyone will quit. guess wat theres an even amount of people that dont want the change and people also quit when its changed to something they dislike. im an "adult" like u claim, i have a job and like a true adult i dont run to the forums and complain every time things dont go my way.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    u seriously dont know y im always against u people? lets put it in very simple terms u might understand.
    ucool releases content some are as ez as tic tac toe, some are harder like a rubics cube
    some people like tic tac toe, some people like rubics cubes all is well as it should be
    but we have alot of complaining people like u on forums that only want it ur way. u dont want rubics cubes u want nuthin but tic tac toe
    every single content is being changed to tic tac toe. do u not see this? the game is being dumbed down into a repetitive mindless clicker. its almost to the point where its not even a game, just log in click click click and leave.
    wat do u expect from someone that wanted rubics cubes? just sit here and let the game get turned into tic tac toe?

i also hate the reason u people give for change. its always the same, change this change that or i or all my friends or everyone will quit. guess wat theres an even amount of people that dont want the change and people also quit when its changed to something they dislike.
    Like you told, most of players must be satisfied, but actually (specially till the last Heroes Camp patch), even me who crazy like this game doesn't have enough time to do all what i want, so i even don't imagine players who don't have the same game time than me...

Put all in one click is not the solution i'm agree, but put one feature who ask you to be in game at least 1h per day if you want to be competitive is a huge mistake.

Till the beginning, this heroes camp doesn't work like it should be in my opinion, and the problem is that actuall UCOOL add a lot of content, but doesn't reduce the necessary time to finish the old one, so if i resume in the past you had :

- 10 min for crusade
    - 10 minutes for all clickable stuff (time rift/portal/trial, etc...)
    - 5/10 min booty caves
    - and some battle time in PvP in according of your available time
    - 5 min Raid

30 min per day more or less you could do all necessary stuff and be competitive an here came grand challenge and THE Heroes Camp

So now you have :

- 10 min for crusade
    - 10 minutes for all clickable stuff (time rift/portal/trial, etc...)
    - 5/10 min booty caves
    - and some battle time in PvP in according of your available time
    - 5 min Raid
    - 5/10 min grand challenge in according of your level
    - 1h to plunder minimum

So at the end you add more than 1h of game time every day but didn't reduce nothing. I'm not an expert, but i think if a mobile game ask you more than 1h per day to be competitive, it begin to be a problem for most of players.

There is a lot of possibilities to change that, but something must be definitively done....
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming