Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Too much time consumed to do daily and finish all things everyday

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Alendris 2 min for booty caves? This is not justify the starting animations, searching, results, etc...

I think 1 hour / day maybe its enough - most time is war hall plundering now

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Alendris 2 min for booty caves? This is not justify the starting animations, searching, results, etc...

I think 1 hour / day maybe its enough - most time is war hall plundering now
    Yes perhaps i was to far on the moon but every fight (without animation and reward) are during 4/5 seconds so that's why i told that
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    i timed a full crusade run from 1st click to last box at the fastest pace i can possibly do it at and it totaled at 6min and 56 seconds. of course if u have a better phone ur load times should be slightly faster. ran it 3 times since the patch at 4x auto and no deaths so i still see no reason y it has to be raided.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Anyone have an auto crusade team? I managed to beat it on 4x speed without anyone dying, but it needs some concentration to time the ultimate.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Anyone have an auto crusade team? I managed to beat it on 4x speed without anyone dying, but it needs some concentration to time the ultimate.
    lol, i agree, i have no current team i trust to run on auto fight :P

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I find it hard to imagine someone could auto fight crusade. In any active server with so many rabbit abusers, I fight up to 6 rabbit+tarot teams, would love to know which team can auto fight 6 of those.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You all want raid buttons for crusade? Go pay fer it, x2/x4 already much of a bleesing for lots

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    I find it hard to imagine someone could auto fight crusade. In any active server with so many rabbit abusers, I fight up to 6 rabbit+tarot teams, would love to know which team can auto fight 6 of those.
    i hear that

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I love the speed button, and I like that it becomes the default speed setting and gets carried over into the next fight.
    I just wish the same happened for auto-fight.

But great update. I'm happy not having a raid button if the auto-fight also carries over

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I love the speed button, and I like that it becomes the default speed setting and gets carried over into the next fight.
    I just wish the same happened for auto-fight.

But great update. I'm happy not having a raid button if the auto-fight also carries over
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we are planning to implement an Assistant to help high level players deal with the daily quests. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our producer said that we are planning to implement an Assistant to help high level players deal with the daily quests. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty one suggestion about quests - can they add option to collect all instead of clicking on each task over and over? I think it's not so hard to add something like that and it can be helpful in some situations

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Betty one suggestion about quests - can they add option to collect all instead of clicking on each task over and over? I think it's not so hard to add something like that and it can be helpful in some situations
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know and hope that they would consider this option when designing the future. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty