Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Latest servers ppl can purchase latest champs from arena,but on old serve not,why?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Good point.

I have bunch of all champs who i never using,like death gore.Never ever i have used him !

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You seem to know nothing exactly about those servers.
    It was TF, Mani, RF, PM for example
    They got them very late, you also need to consider they do not had the time older servers had to collect the stars also for those from elite, like IE, SH

And its absolute bullshit all latest VIP heroes do 1/3 more dmg. So how many Forest Fairy you fight or Serpent Warlock? Also Fiend Slayer is not a big threat at all.
    Also Time Traveller is very situational and only semi good against timeout/heal teams.
    Do they do more dmg or are more useful as PM? RF? TF?

Just to remember you what the recent VIP heroes are....

Only recent really good one is ER, but you can live and win perfectly without him.
    Else it's TaP, Chemist, Sorceress. Those are available in GT shop longest time. I know enough below VIP11 that have them, some even all 5* (and you don't need them 5*)

But still, I know people without all of them or also non Vips that perfectly can reach legendary without big issues..certain heroes can help, but in the end it's tactical hero team picking...

Or do you think all that several thousand people having legendary are either from new servers (and you even tell they have no clue from game anyway) or all high VIP/spenders having all VIP heroes 5*?????

Btw: Chaplain is a core hero for a lot purposes/teams, even incredible useful in WoG.... So much to clueless

Whole game is based on tactical decisions,there is 2 more good healers u can have instead(just to mention) so chaplain is not a core,like u saying.Her ulot bar fills really slow id say too slow for real pvp.Unless ur whole team is not based on tank only.
    But still, I know people without all of them or also non Vips that perfectly can reach legendary without big issues < that is bullshit for real.I do feel that u are the one who playing on server which is higher then 100,because u seem very happy about the game it is now... Poeple who spent real money have all latest champs with all 5 stars and i know a lot of them on my server. But i haven't seen vip 5 with 2-3 latest champs on my server.The game is based on pvp,so pvp is priority over all. I can agree that not all new champs deals most dmg.But half of them does. Btw forest fairy is the best heal to have in crusade,with her u no need to level up ult bars for all ur champs to clear it,pick forest fairy and ur good to go from 1 to 15 with easy. P.s. btw i can't have forest fairy anywhere,just because she is nowhere... Like many other latest champs.

In the end,newbs will get they core crap old champs,they will do crusade and other stuff in the same way as we does,but in the end,they will win it all,just because when they gonna hit last lvl,they will have all latest champs for free(and will have them),mean while older ones will try to buy them spending gems on weekly hot sale,or waiting for ever till ucool will put them in some shop(if it will be gt,then u will need around 1,5 month to get it if not even more) and so on. Like me now,waiting for forest fairy !

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12

Nothing more to say if you think Chap isn't good.. Like for GT, MM team, LB+Chap combo where she can ulti 3-4 times in 1 fight e. G. In WoG.... That just proves you have no knowledge about useful teams there.

I'm indeed on a server between 100-120...but here's another thing you don't seem to know: only servers above 170+ or even higher are "new" servers with different heroes in shops.... Below there's absolutely no difference in the shops.

And now again the question:
    According to you all the thousand people at legendary status are from those few "newer" servers or have all VIP heroes 5*?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Interesting conversation between you 2 here but you're both only partially right - atm those with VIP heroes in new server aren't that big advantage - why? Because they don't know game good enough, they don't know strategy very well and they lack other important heroes with stars. BUT bigger problem is that their heroes with lack of stars perform equally good as the ones with 5* that we have, only die faster/ulti faster. But what will happen in few months, when they do obtain older important heroes and get stars on them if Ucool continues with that strategy that newer servers get newer heroes faster? And only people who don't have any of advantage at the moment are no VIP/low VIPs players from older servers, they lack GT heroes, or just stars on them and they lack new MS heroes. So while I must say at the moment those in new servers having MS heroes with 5* don't stop me in older server I can't say for sure what will happen in future and neither of you has asked that or thought about it from what I see.
    I got legendary level on 2 accounts-mine and friend's. Mine is VIP 11 and only VIP heroes I have are ER and SW because that's when I reached VIP 11, but my friend doesn't have any, and only heroes from GT he has are 4* CA and Sorc so it's not mission impossible but you need to know how to counter and adjust team when enemy counters yours. So it's clear that we aren't in such big disadvantage atm but what will happen in few months with this trend remains a mystery.
    And how can Chaplain be not good? She's the oldest still used and very good hero, and you don't need FF at all but for some reason you think you do so think what you like. I'd like to get those new heroes that aren't in shops just to rise my AHP, I can completely work without them anywhere and only important one that people don't have in old servers if they're VIP 0-10 but should have is ER

Prime Leader
    Contributor Level 12

It says it all about u,u spending more time in forum then in a real game. 2200 posts that is sick.

Got the feeling that u are dev or admin,since u saying opposite all the time.

Im not here to talk about chaplain and never meant to....

In future,when newer server players will grow( and they will 100%) older ones will be lacking latest champs.Ofc not for all,to those sick people who spends tons of money,they will have them all.I'm not the one who wasting tons of money in this game,but there is stuff i'm purchasing.

I don't understand politic in this game,there shouldn't be any difference on any servers between shops at any point.I was the one like many others who started with old champs and newcomers should go thru it the same way as we did.If game on my server is the one u can get latest champs on weekly hot sale and later on "maybe" in gt shop,let it be on all servers ! So all can be good as they are in real time in the way they have achieved it,not like now - newer servers can have stronger champs like Evil rabbit.

Each server is different,but why? Is it made randomly which server will get which champs ?

Like i said before,the game is one and all should be equivalent to each other,if i got sorc from gt and it was on hot sale too(from beginning) i don't mind for that if some one has spend real money to get it faster(its been always like that in this kind of games,u can get things faster for real money),but when there is some kinda of ppl on other servers who can have them just like that seems unfair to say the least... To get champ from GT takes a lot of time,since u need to be in a good guild+ u must be lucky with bets(sort of lucky) to get coins....

New Comers
    Absolutely right top, I think in all servers must be magazines with the same heroes...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I think they simply didn't even think about WoG hen they started newer servers the way they did. They probably let them have newer heroes to be at least a bit better if they decide to migrate to older server(which brings money to Ucool ofc) but tat that point didn't think of WoG where all heroes are 105 r2 but stars and L quests are only difference. In fact less stars is advantage proven in multiple times so far and as I said while this isn't an issue still it doesn't mean it won't become an issue sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    Im not here to talk about chaplain and never meant to....

In future,when newer server players will grow( and they will 100%) older ones will be lacking latest champs.Ofc not for all,to those sick people who spends tons of money,they will have them all.I'm not the one who wasting tons of money in this game,but there is stuff i'm purchasing.

I don't understand politic in this game,there shouldn't be any difference on any servers between shops at any point.I was the one like many others who started with old champs and newcomers should go thru it the same way as we did.If game on my server is the one u can get latest champs on weekly hot sale and later on "maybe" in gt shop,let it be on all servers ! So all can be good as they are in real time in the way they have achieved it,not like now - newer servers can have stronger champs like Evil rabbit.

Each server is different,but why? Is it made randomly which server will get which champs ?

Like i said before,the game is one and all should be equivalent to each other,if i got sorc from gt and it was on hot sale too(from beginning) i don't mind for that if some one has spend real money to get it faster(its been always like that in this kind of games,u can get things faster for real money),but when there is some kinda of ppl on other servers who can have them just like that seems unfair to say the least... To get champ from GT takes a lot of time,since u need to be in a good guild+ u must be lucky with bets(sort of lucky) to get coins....
    Im from server 180. We dont have Rose, Mani, Puppet, QoC, and other 24+ heroes in shops as older servers does have, ER is only now at Magic Chest and only 3 Heroes that we have in Shops that older server doesnt have is FF, FS and TT. I dont use any of these 3 heroes at WOG. I think the problem is not with what heroes you have but how you use them. Still think new servers get priority?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Before server 172, we use the same policies. For server 172 and newer servers, they have weekly Magic Stone to get some of the newer heroes. But heroes are unlocked gradually on those server unless they get them from Magic Stone.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Before server 172, we use the same policies. For server 172 and newer servers, they have weekly Magic Stone to get some of the newer heroes. But heroes are unlocked gradually on those server unless they get them from Magic Stone.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dont lie!!!! i'm from server 172 and u dont give a shit about this server, we dont have tons of core heroes, and u add 1 hero per 3 months oh and btw all of them are crap... we dont have mani, rf, qoc, rabbit, pm... well yes we can farm rf now at 1 elite stage, wow it takes how much time to farm him to 5*? you are just too retarded and dont understand that you are making fucking bad decisions to all your servers and your comunity...

Unlocked gradually really? when we got a proper hero in any shop last time? like half a year ago? brute and that magick tree dont count as proper heroes btw

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog View Post
    Dont lie!!!! i'm from server 172 and u dont give a shit about this server, we dont have tons of core heroes, and u add 1 hero per 3 months oh and btw all of them are crap... we dont have mani, rf, qoc, rabbit, pm... well yes we can farm rf now at 1 elite stage, wow it takes how much time to farm him to 5*? you are just too retarded and dont understand that you are making fucking bad decisions to all your servers and your comunity...

Unlocked gradually really? when we got a proper hero in any shop last time? like half a year ago? brute and that magick tree dont count as proper heroes btw
    Well, she said BEFORE Server 172 - that means 172 is a newer Server

@OP: so we have Server 172-198 considered as "newer" Server with different heroes in shop - compared to 1-171 thatīs ofc a huge amount of such Servers that dominate in WoG

And as said : On server 1-171 Shops are identical, and not as you say EVERY Server is different.....

Quote Originally Posted by SunDog View Post

1.If that Magic Tree you are referencing to is AP then learn how to properly use some Heroes.
    2.Not every hero they add on shop should be must have IMO, but every hero should be at least use-able somewhere..
    3.I agree that UCool have made some big mistakes that made ppl quit the game and to make it even worse they now punish players that still tries to enjoy the game.
    4.We have 2-3 new Heroes every month now, but only get around 1-2 heroes in shops every month. I think thats too little considering we might have access to half on heroes available.
    5. Elite farming is just stupid slow and not worth it if you have to farm all 330 SS without access to any farming possibility.
    6. They give as much shit about new servers as for old (which is 0), all servers are fucked, just differently.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    So im playing war of gods lately and as we all know,newest champs mostly deals almost twice as more dmg then older ones.And as i found out(lvled up to lvl 9 on latest server to see if u can purchase latest champs from arena) u can purchase latest champs from arena and grand arena.For example evil rabbit is available on server 196 from normal arena.I'm playing around a year(over all - had a break for about 8 month) and i have vip 10(almost 11) and now when i'm trying to get my rank in war of gods to legend(rank 25) i kinda can't,since my opponents (who mostly doesn't even have vip8 and higher) taking all the latest chanps with 4-5 stars on them and just rekts me with easy ! So the question here is - why the fck old players must waste real money to earn latest champs,but fkcing newbs can have them for free??? That is the love to ones who playing daily for more then a year? Im from served lodot(68) !!!! I want to know what is the reason,why i must spend real money and noobs can have them for free ???? vip 5 war of gods,rabbit,corupted angel and demon assasin,time traveler,firnd slayer,these are the ones i see mostly from servers 100 and above.I can have them only from guild tournament.Or with real money purchase from Magic Stone shop.......

That is the love to old players???

Do we will have the same opportunity in future to purchase from arena latest champs or not? If so - when? / If no,why?

waiting answer from Betty and only,I don't care what other people thinks about it,i just want to hear developer answer on this one !
    just so u know the heroes from server low 100s are the same as ur server. we get DA , CA from GT as well and only VIPs have rabbit, TT and FS. for the later servers if u have read enough of the forums they got problems as well. they may have heroes like rabbit, TT but as complained they dont have other heroes like RF or PM who are equally strong heroes. as stated getting to legendary is pretty ez and thats all that really matters, getting to top 100 of legendary is nice and all but definitely not necessary.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power