Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In Latest servers ppl can purchase latest champs from arena,but on old serve not,why?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

In Latest servers ppl can purchase latest champs from arena,but on old serve not,why?

So im playing war of gods lately and as we all know,newest champs mostly deals almost twice as more dmg then older ones.And as i found out(lvled up to lvl 9 on latest server to see if u can purchase latest champs from arena) u can purchase latest champs from arena and grand arena.For example evil rabbit is available on server 196 from normal arena.I'm playing around a year(over all - had a break for about 8 month) and i have vip 10(almost 11) and now when i'm trying to get my rank in war of gods to legend(rank 25) i kinda can't,since my opponents (who mostly doesn't even have vip8 and higher) taking all the latest chanps with 4-5 stars on them and just rekts me with easy ! So the question here is - why the fck old players must waste real money to earn latest champs,but fkcing newbs can have them for free??? That is the love to ones who playing daily for more then a year? Im from served lodot(68) !!!! I want to know what is the reason,why i must spend real money and noobs can have them for free ???? vip 5 war of gods,rabbit,corupted angel and demon assasin,time traveler,firnd slayer,these are the ones i see mostly from servers 100 and above.I can have them only from guild tournament.Or with real money purchase from Magic Stone shop.......

That is the love to old players???

Do we will have the same opportunity in future to purchase from arena latest champs or not? If so - when? / If no,why?

waiting answer from Betty and only,I don't care what other people thinks about it,i just want to hear developer answer on this one !

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    because ucool wanna sell them on limited package?

They do sell on limited pachage on newer servers too,but after that they are available in arena shops.U can purchase them with soulstones. Evil rabbit is availabble on server 196.On my realm i can't have it yet anywhere... Is thats fucking fair ???

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i hope betty can give us an answer about ths.. at least add 1 vip heroes on gt shop.. hmmmm

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    +1 for this thread.......i cant have bugs bunny on my server and ppl from 190+servers cand have it.......cmmon that is fair?
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Make this thread sticky ! I want to hear answer from betty and dev team !!!

People from older servers can buy RED+1 gear at almost any shop but new servers only from GT shop and yet they are paired at Championship. Each server is fucked differently by Ucool and the game is unbalanced and Ucool dont seem to care about it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    It's fair for sure, i have an account on server 4 and an account on server 189. If i would be competitive in WoG or even in Champ one day on 189, it should be impossible if we didn't have this little advantage (whatever your VIP level).

So in my opinion, it's absolutely no problem with this in the game.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    some key heroes also take forever to be able to be redeemed in shops

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    It's fair for sure, i have an account on server 4 and an account on server 189. If i would be competitive in WoG or even in Champ one day on 189, it should be impossible if we didn't have this little advantage (whatever your VIP level).

So in my opinion, it's absolutely no problem with this in the game.
    This advantage is incorrect,for 1 reason and only(latest champs in shops does not increase number of players in end game content = fail) - new servers should have increased exp gain from mission till level 90 or even 95.I stopped playing when my level was 83 for almost 8 month and after i came back last year in february,they increased lvl cap to 105.Now i'm 97(soon will hit 98) and i will need to play for at least 6 month to barely hit last level.That is sick and wrong.Over all time to level from lvl 1 to 105 will take approximately one and a half year.There is not much ppl who will play for so long without knowing,how it is to be lvl 105.And new champs for free on new servers isn't fair for players like me and older ones.Since we must waste real cash meanwhile newbs can have them for free.. Red items from shop for us is nothing,since u can have them from guild raids and u can get stones to build them up.

All shops on all servers must be the same,because we are all the same players,doesn't matter how long u playing.But the advantage for newcomers must be exp instead ! So they can grow up faster,witch will fill up end game content and servers will have more people who will play the game.I have made like 5 teams on different servers and i found out,that mostly on each server there is max 4 active full guilds.There should be at least 10 on each server,since each server contains about 50 000 players(if we see arena when starting from lvl 1 - approx 40 - 50 k arena top last spots) From now,i'm not willing to keep playing my real account,since new servers can have latest champs for free.I can do nothing in war of gods,i just can't get higher then rank 21,because all enemy teams which are higher then server 100,have al new champs with 5 stars and i can't beat them.I wan't to get legend,but i can't.... I have wasted many days trying to go higher = impossible

Max exp from missions per day completing all quests(including war of gods) = 1340 stamina
    Max free stamina per day 180 stamina
    Admiration 70 stamina(70 with higher vips it is 70 for me)
    Purchase with gems daily(last purchase 100 gems) = 720 stamina(most common)
    Incoming stamina ever 6 mins per 24 h over all = 240
    Over all exp per day 2550 stamina and this is most common stamina gain who have wasted some money in-game(i'm not talking about crazy ppl who spends thousands of gems daily)
    So to level up from lvl 97 to 98 i will need 21.3 days. How many new players enjoy the time spend to level up? I think there is not much.If new players would know they will need to play at least 1,5 year to hit last level i think they would all quit the game...

Latest champs in shops as advantage is unfair and wrong ! Change that advantage to exp and game will win over all !

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    So according to you, no players from older servers have a chance in WoG? Especially if low or non VIP?

Then check how many people there are legendary already and from which servers they are.

Sure I would wish also other heroes in shop, but read some other threads where people from those new servers where complaining that they don't have some core heroes or got them very late...

So stop crying and just try harder... It's absolutely possible and not even that hard to get legendary without Evil Rabbit or most other recent VIP heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    So according to you, no players from older servers have a chance in WoG? Especially if low or non VIP?

Then check how many people there are legendary already and from which servers they are.

Sure I would wish also other heroes in shop, but read some other threads where people from those new servers where complaining that they don't have some core heroes or got them very late...

So stop crying and just try harder... It's absolutely possible and not even that hard to get legendary without Evil Rabbit or most other recent VIP heroes...
    No core champs? And which they are,succubus or maybe chaplain????? Wtf are u talking about? All latest champs deals at least 1/3 more dmg ! And don't tell me that i must try harder,because i already tried... Also i'm not crying,i see here unfair situation again't loyal players,who playing for a year and and more and they are screwed up with no fkcing reason.... And don't forget that new players has no idea which champ is needed for each mission/chapter e.t.c. they are clueless...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Guzis +1 nicely f.....

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    No core champs? And which they are,succubus or maybe chaplain????? Wtf are u talking about? All latest champs deals at least 1/3 more dmg ! And don't tell me that i must try harder,because i already tried... Also i'm not crying,i see here unfair situation again't loyal players,who playing for a year and and more and they are screwed up with no fkcing reason.... And don't forget that new players has no idea which champ is needed for each mission/chapter e.t.c. they are clueless...

You seem to know nothing exactly about those servers.
    It was TF, Mani, RF, PM for example
    They got them very late, you also need to consider they do not had the time older servers had to collect the stars also for those from elite, like IE, SH

And its absolute bullshit all latest VIP heroes do 1/3 more dmg. So how many Forest Fairy you fight or Serpent Warlock? Also Fiend Slayer is not a big threat at all.
    Also Time Traveller is very situational and only semi good against timeout/heal teams.
    Do they do more dmg or are more useful as PM? RF? TF?

Just to remember you what the recent VIP heroes are....

Only recent really good one is ER, but you can live and win perfectly without him.
    Else it's TaP, Chemist, Sorceress. Those are available in GT shop longest time. I know enough below VIP11 that have them, some even all 5* (and you don't need them 5*)

But still, I know people without all of them or also non Vips that perfectly can reach legendary without big issues..certain heroes can help, but in the end it's tactical hero team picking...

Or do you think all that several thousand people having legendary are either from new servers (and you even tell they have no clue from game anyway) or all high VIP/spenders having all VIP heroes 5*?????

Btw: Chaplain is a core hero for a lot purposes/teams, even incredible useful in WoG.... So much to clueless

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Are there any ways I could exchange Brute, Death Gore, Depth Voice, Drunken Master for an Evil Rabbit ? I'm ready to give away 20 heroes for just 4 heroes I don't have.