Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Latest servers ppl can purchase latest champs from arena,but on old serve not,why?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Keydzej View Post
    Im from server 180. We dont have Rose, Mani, Puppet, QoC, and other 24+ heroes in shops as older servers does have, ER is only now at Magic Chest and only 3 Heroes that we have in Shops that older server doesnt have is FF, FS and TT. I dont use any of these 3 heroes at WOG. I think the problem is not with what heroes you have but how you use them. Still think new servers get priority?
    For WoG yes !

I don't see logic,why they don't want to give more exp for new servers ? But instead they changing champs? There is no logic....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzis View Post
    For WoG yes !

I don't see logic,why they don't want to give more exp for new servers ? But instead they changing champs? There is no logic....
    well this topic is about WoG being unfair right? so wat does giving new servers more exp gonna do, how is that even logic? everyones lvl 105 in WoG... it doesnt help them which means theyll always lose due to having less and lower star heroes
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

For WoG yes !

Maybe you are just making very bad teams.. I have faced a lot of guys who starts with MM team thinking that there is no counter to that.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Prime Leader
    Contributor Level 12

It says it all about u,u spending more time in forum then in a real game. 2200 posts that is sick.

Got the feeling that u are dev or admin,since u saying opposite all the time.
    Nailed it! Hahahaha! ! Nice one man.

Don't worry, he is a no lifer as you can see by his total posts and avg posts/day which 90% are useless and just spam. Maybe the posts keep him from starving. Anyway, he always licks and kisses Ucool's ***.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Older server dont have hero to unlock, just wait every month for 2 new heroes

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post

Don't worry, he is a no lifer as you can see by his total posts and avg posts/day which 90% are useless and just spam. Maybe the posts keep him from starving. Anyway, he always licks and kisses Ucool's ***.

Nice post - very useful - no spam at all - must be reason for your rep .
    And nicely chosen words - fits to your signature perfectly

I could tell you how old I am , what kind of Job I have and work all day, but why should I do that to someone that obviously is ...not like that

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    From Feb 2016 to Nov 2016 is a bit too short time to reach 2210 post. Fortunately, my other account created on Sep 2014, i.e. I don't talk too much (in short time).

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post

9 posts a day on "useless" content is still better than 1 post a year of this nonsense
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Keydzej View Post
    1.If that Magic Tree you are referencing to is AP then learn how to properly use some Heroes.
    2.Not every hero they add on shop should be must have IMO, but every hero should be at least use-able somewhere..
    3.I agree that UCool have made some big mistakes that made ppl quit the game and to make it even worse they now punish players that still tries to enjoy the game.
    4.We have 2-3 new Heroes every month now, but only get around 1-2 heroes in shops every month. I think thats too little considering we might have access to half on heroes available.
    5. Elite farming is just stupid slow and not worth it if you have to farm all 330 SS without access to any farming possibility.
    6. They give as much shit about new servers as for old (which is 0), all servers are fucked, just differently.
    Im also from server 172. The tree hes talking about is actually forest guardian. And no we dont get 2-3 new heroes a month. In fact i cant even remember the last time a hero came in guild/arena/ga shop. I have all those heroes 5* for a long time now. We only get 1 hero in crusade shop which is previous months sign in hero. An no its not any new heroes. Last ones we got were shallows keeper, forest guardian, brute, cleric, phx, ferryman, lightning elemental. We dont see any new heroes except vip chest only. And still dont have red gear in any shop even though we are around lv100-102. They really love us