Thread: Wor off gods

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Wor off gods

Why, now whwn you lose a fight , you lose 20+ points, and when you win. You get 14 15 16 points . 3 wins in a row i got 17 points... when i lose i lose 20+ every time. Wtf is with that?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    It depends on how you loose and how ypu win. 3 wins in a row is only for stars.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

I know it s just for stars, but just saying. Wheh i lose allways -20+ points.. my last 2 fights i wined, 1 with full team and 1 with 4 heroes, and still 17 points

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    I know it s just for stars, but just saying. Wheh i lose allways -20+ points.. my last 2 fights i wined, 1 with full team and 1 with 4 heroes, and still 17 points
    Ist a combination of time/dmg and heroes survived/lost and the difference in rank to Opponent

Yes, but why Iff i lose, i lose 20 points minimum. If i lose to one enemy, that has only 1 survival hero? Why still lose 20points and not 10... I wined another 2 fightes and get.. 7 points amd 10 points . Lol.

It doesn't matter how many heroes your opponent has left, all your heroes died, that's what counts

It's similar principle like Championship, where remaining heroes, speed of win and level difference determines the score.
    If you loose, no matter if after 2 or 3 fights you get no score at all.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i think they have to work like that to avoid player abuse the points system by helping each other's.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    So what's the deal when you hit level 25? Can you go back down to 24 if you lose since it says you don't lose stars once you get there?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggs240 View Post
    So what's the deal when you hit level 25? Can you go back down to 24 if you lose since it says you don't lose stars once you get there?
    Then you must have read wrong.

From Lvl1 to Lvl15 (2*) you donīt lose stars
    From Lvl16 (0*) to lvl20(2*) you lose stars but canīt fall back in Level
    From Lvl21(0*) to Lvl25(2*) - you lose stars AND can fall down in Level (down to 21)

If you reach Lvl25 3* you get legendary - then there are no Levels at all - your actual rank is determined how many trophys you have. you start with 2k -
    for every loss you lose trophys (and with that rank), for every win, you win trophys (and with that most likely rank - depending if you have then have more as the one 1 rank above you)
    Amount of trophys you lose/gain is determined by different circumstances (difference in rank to the one you fight,how many heroes alive,etc)

At legendary Status - even if you donīt Play (and so donīt win/lose) you can lose rank - if other Players gather more trophys as you have....