Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: About The Thankgiving food recieve

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    17

    About The Thankgiving food recieve

    Just want carification for this, is the foods we receive from the Thanksgiving feast can be use AFTER the event periods or it will gone just like the Red Envelop will be removed when the event time is over?

  2. #2
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Envelopes donīt appear in your inventory?

    You automatically send them when you do purchase and can resend from the message in guildchat.

    Food is inventory and pretty sure it stays there, just same as Candy and pumpkins...

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    Just want carification for this, is the foods we receive from the Thanksgiving feast can be use AFTER the event periods or it will gone just like the Red Envelop will be removed when the event time is over?
    Dear Leader
    Cranberry Jam can pass thru Thanksgiving. But the items for Thanksgiving Feast will be wasted when the event ends. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Cranberry Jam can pass thru Thanksgiving. But the items for Thanksgiving Feast will be wasted when the event ends. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    No disrespect, but betty your answer not clear:

    1.Items for Thanksgiving, Which one, the Ingredients to open the feast or the Food we receive after the feast in finish?
    2.IF so that means that Roasted Turkey, Pumpkin Pie & Sweet Yam must use during event time, if no all will be GONE right?
    3.But me and my guildmates (my server as well), we all dont receive a single Cranberry jam, is this a bug or what?

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    No disrespect, but betty your answer not clear:

    1.Items for Thanksgiving, Which one, the Ingredients to open the feast or the Food we receive after the feast in finish?
    2.IF so that means that Roasted Turkey, Pumpkin Pie & Sweet Yam must use during event time, if no all will be GONE right?
    3.But me and my guildmates (my server as well), we all dont receive a single Cranberry jam, is this a bug or what?
    Got 2 Cranberry jams yesterday, i think it's drop rate is lowered a lot.

  6. #6
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    I'm pretty sure she meant the ingredients.
    She said for feast, not from feast.


    And also sure all items that give you something, so turkey, pie, yam and Jam will stay in inventory.

    Cranberry jam you can only get from wheel, it gives you ore and wood, no gold as far as I remember. 3-5k.so nothing special

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    17
    i see, i get u guys saying, it just betty quote: Cranberry Jam can pass thru Thankgiving, i just wonder why only Cranberry jams? well if is only ore and lumber that sucks it thought it will be something special since it seems hard to get

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    No disrespect, but betty your answer not clear:

    1.Items for Thanksgiving, Which one, the Ingredients to open the feast or the Food we receive after the feast in finish?
    2.IF so that means that Roasted Turkey, Pumpkin Pie & Sweet Yam must use during event time, if no all will be GONE right?
    3.But me and my guildmates (my server as well), we all dont receive a single Cranberry jam, is this a bug or what?
    Dear Leader
    1. I mean items for Thanksgiving Feast, not items for Thanksgiving.

    2. The items are still there but you won't be able to use them. You can only sell them to gold.

    3. The droprate is the same to all players and has no modifier against individual accounts. So it's just unlucky.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    1. I mean items for Thanksgiving Feast, not items for Thanksgiving.

    2. The items are still there but you won't be able to use them. You can only sell them to gold.

    3. The droprate is the same to all players and has no modifier against individual accounts. So it's just unlucky.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Regarding #3
    you forget to mention that the only way to obtain cranberry jam is to use wheel of fortune.

  10. #10
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvein View Post
    Regarding #3
    you forget to mention that the only way to obtain cranberry jam is to use wheel of fortune.
    Not really. I didn t used it and i still get it. Just try do campaign at elite maybe they drop there with an increased rate. You must have a Legendary open right?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  11. #11
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Are we talking about same?
    Cranberry Jam is an item you need to use to get Ressources, same like Roasted Turkey (for Almighty stuff),Pumpkin Pie (for ressources and gold) and Sweet Jam (also ressources and gold)

    I do a lot elite and a lot lot normal campaign and there only ingredients drop, Roasted Turkey, Sweet yam and pumpkin pie you get from feast, Cranberry Jam have only got from wheel and also checked feast records... In all feasts I participated there was no Cranberry Jam, so I'm pretty sure this is only available from wheel.

    Don't really care, because from the 2 I got from wheel, I only got couple K ore and wood

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    east coast ish
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    8
    double post.
    Last edited by stitchpuller; 11-24-2016 at 05:58 PM. Reason: edit double post

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    east coast ish
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    8
    wow. such confusion. just use the turkeys to get the stones. i was saving the others to use in war hall, but, i guess after a point it just turns to gold, and the resources go away?. ps. if anyone in hc hq actually listens, the feast was neat, but you were VAGUE. you made it seem like if you start one it was over in a half hour, and you didn't let people know once they were in a feast, they could re-share. i love the additions, but MAN OH MAN just explain in honest terms how we can use the stuff we get




















    * DEAR member,
    We neglected to tell you that .......XYZ




    use your turkeys, save the rest for gold, or if close to uping a warhall use them for that.













    ps. got your turkey avatar.... it...kinda is......weak.




    ps 2. opened/hosted 3 feasts, never once a cranberry jam. only got that on the stupidly expensive wheel.


    a real holiday event? do the wheel at 50 gems- people would SPEND.
    keep the challenges.
    odd holiday items MUST keep original value.

  14. #14
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    at least just let us use up all the remaining ingredients that's not hard right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •