Thread: Guide for newbies - Startover guide

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Guide for newbies - Startover guide

So i see many of these guides, but i dont think Theres any that covers most of it. I started my first account on server 20 few years ago, started Again on 185 and now on 194. PS: im talking from high vip knowledge (15+) so this might not be as helpfull for NON VIPS. Im currently ranked 2nd AHP with 450k at TL80, so i know what im talking about.

1) STAMINA
    You should always prioritize spending your gems on stamina, having these few extra levels than the average player helps out alot, due to having better gear on heroes and so on.

2) ELITE STAGES
    Getting heroes soul stones from elite stages is also key, i recommend getting the following heroes (If i make heroes with a line under Means its not as important as others): cmdr, lightbringer, bear warrior, frost mage, Savage one, pilot, machanist, chaplain, silencer, shadow leave, poisoned one, dwarf warrior and soulhunter (When available) i might forgot a few but im writing this without the game open so let me know if i missed some.

3) SKILLPOINTS/GEAR
    Not really much to say, be sure to keep your heroes skilled and geared

4) BRONZE CHESTS/SOULSHOP
    Be sure to spend your spare Cash on bronze chests, as finishing these bronze chest heroes safes you stamina from doing elites, and a big help for soulshop. Finishing these heroes, and keep opening them afterwards, helps you big time collecting gear from soulshop, trust me, once you hit around level 80, your gonna need it!

5) GUILD RAIDS
    Be sure to do your guild raids everyday, common sense. but try achieve high damage on each raid, Theres a few heroes thats good for this, but depending on what server your on, its gonna be different heroes all around. Heres some good heroes for low lvl raids: Savage one, Ninja assasin, shadow leave, psycic sword, desert lycan, Ancient protecter, poisoned one, time traveler, cloud Walker and fallen dominion. (Ofcourse i didnt conclude all heroes, but these are some good heroes and should be able to get on newer servers)

6) SHOPS
    So this is a tricky one, which heroes should you buy from shops? well, i will try help you with this, but its hard as its different heroes that gets realesed in shops depending which server your on, but we have some base starter heroes on all servers.
    For arena you will see Old curse, tusked storm and riffleman first. For this, i would go for Old curse 5*, and if u get a new hero realese which is absolute garbage, you could always go for riffleman as hes helpfull for some lower raids and higher ones aswell.
    Crusade is a different story, For a start, i would go with Warchief, as hes an amazin tank at lower levels (50-80), same goes with commando, amazin at lower levels, but seems more useless at higher lvls. Crossed knight is also a pretty decent tank, but does no damage.
    For grand arena, you will see this pig (forgot name lol) and vanguard warrior. i would go with VW, as VW, EB, commando team is absolute amazing at lvl 70-80!
    For guild shop, you will see wizard doctor, arcane sapper and ember blade. All these 3 heroes are pretty usefull, but its all about prioritizing. First pick should be Emberblade 5*, then u can choose between doctor and AS. (You should have arcane sapper 5* by the time your 90, as he Begins to shine at this level)

7) EVENTS
    If you really want an advantage, be sure to keep ur gems high for events! unlocking these heroes early which events offers, will simply make you a top player on your server.

I went on and did this guide at my break at work, so i didnt have much time to get everything in, so please let me know if Theres anything that needs to be updated! enjoy.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Idk how it is on the newer servers but I personally would recommend getting Death Mage as soon as she is available. She's awesome in PVE stuff which after all opens up a lot more doors then PVP stuff. I would save the PVP stuff once you're higher leveled. But that's just me

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    worst part of starting all over again in newer server.

1. unless your server is the oldest server in your guild tournament bracket, most likely you will never win a championship unless you spend money to train your account and migrate to a super guild.

2. war of gods will be a disaster for you. all you need in war of gods is heroes stars. which you probably missing a few here and there if you start over in newer server, not saying you cant reach legend level before month ends but is harder which you need to spend more time to do live battles.

3. hero camp, oh no, this is where you spend most of your free time to plunder because you aint going to have extra gears to burn in furnace

4. gears, older servers were stuck in level 100 for months that we stocked up alot of gears for hero camp furnace or just upgrade new heroes automatic to O2 max when it comes out. it aint gonna happen in newer server.

and this coming from me that have two level 105 accounts and one level 101 account in a much newer server.

1. we are the best guild in our server facing 2 older servers than us. we have won 2 server sided tournaments, and was in finals against 192. (we are 194)

2. I am legend rank, didnt really take me long, i have 400+ heroes stars tho, got all hween even heroes.

3. Heroes camp: i have most that other ppl dont, all buildings lvl 6 and training field lvl 40. still have over 5m in each resource, again, thanks to events.

4. regarding gear, thats always a struggle, but managed to get alot from events by spinning.

da k1ng 6.jpgda k1ng 7.jpg

Just to show that your wrong, see our gt bracket, against 193, and im nearly 100% sure that we will win this one.
    Ill update once it ends

Quote Originally Posted by RockPanda View Post
    Idk how it is on the newer servers but I personally would recommend getting Death Mage as soon as she is available. She's awesome in PVE stuff which after all opens up a lot more doors then PVP stuff. I would save the PVP stuff once you're higher leveled. But that's just me
    deathmage usually gets realesed in bronze chest and crusade around lvl 85-90. what ive seen on my old server (185) and īchecked the shops in other servers