Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failing try hard or hacker?...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question Failing try hard or hacker?...

Alright so I'm posting this to get your opinions and maybe ucool to notice. I know some people have money and there are better things to spend on but hey more power to you . At first I was like "cool! Another one of these guys", but this one takes the cake. When my guild and I speak in line and share each day videos and pics on us getting attacked about 50+ times each day from 20+ members you begin to wonder. Like I said this is about 50+ attacks (each one being reset) in both arena and grand arena (50 in each) for 20+ of my members it starts to get people curious. He flatters me each day spending this much gems on me. Of course he spams global the replays he actually won against my members after so many tries. Anyways, what do you guys think? And do any of you face similar players?

https://youtu.be/WUQjdzBWNVk

https://youtu.be/CX2UVkwuX18

Just shared 2 videos I recorded, there would bee too many ss and videos to share if I shared all. But yeah this is a typical day

And it's still morning...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Smoky.. He was in server 180 for a while. Attacked me like 10 times a day every day + a lot of other my guild members.

He's in 178 for some time now, but I've heard he was in 180 for a bit

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xskysorrow View Post
    He's in 178 for some time now, but I've heard he was in 180 for a bit
    Well I think he started at 184. Migrated to 180 thinking he owns the world but wasnt able to get maintain his position in top 30 even with his 50+ resets per day. Cant say anything nice about the guy.

Honestly I can't either, all of my members get attacked and when he wins once after so many tries he shares in global his wins. It doesn't take much to piss him off and get him to attack me spending 8k+ gems just on myself with nonstop resets. He keeps losing but he tries making me feel pretty getting all the attention. He's like a piņata constantly dropping gems. The whole day he's awake he tries for 1st in both arenas nonstop to be number 1 but fails

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well its a simple mindset really. if i were to enter his world of thinking it would prolly be like this. if u attack me in arena or GA i will atk u daily 15096x a day until u are smart enough to stop. if u dont stop i have all the money and time in the world and i will continue wat i am doing until u give in.

so if u think about it in his point of view he will win regardless cause hes obviously stubborn, has the money and has the time. bashing him on the forums whether he reads it or not isnt gonna help u win this battle.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.3m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Well, there are a few guys in my server I never touch, it does not mean I could not beat them but such guys are kind of insane in gaming, if you touch them, they will aim to you forever like you killed their brother or sister. It's a kind of sickness, if you play game often you may notice such people exist around.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I have similar issue with multiple players, in fact almost 1 entire guild in my new server lol they are all so persistent to take down 1 single me, and I can only explain such behavior by being a dumb kid with too much money in their hand I used to play in server where majority of people is grown ups who didn't do such things, now I'm shocked that people are still into those numerous attacks on single target lol few days ago there was a good day of 30 defenses, I don't think I ever had that many in 1 day since I started playing this game and at the beginning people used to attack really A LOT!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    It is not about winning, it is about sending a message
    Server 28 - Warrior Monk
    Guild Leader of Miracle - #1 Guild 98K activity.
    VIP 9
    Level 102 - 962K AHP (19-07-2016)
    Level 103 - 1 million AHP (07-08-2016)
    Level 104 - 1.08 million AHP (02-10-2016)
    Level 105 - 1.22 million AHP (16-12-2015)

[MH] Alliance.
    Guild Miracle with 900+ teams in GT is looking for players with AHP > 1.2 million.
    Guild Hackers looking for 850K+ AHP members, we will help you get arena or grand arena rank #1.
    PM me if interested.
    Line ID: naderzarif

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Sending a message how stupid someone can be?
    Spending more gems as you get for reward. Gems that are definitely better used for stamina, gear, even wheel spins or whatever...