Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hidden needle bug

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that it always works this way. She cannot be targeted when she's blinking, same as Succubus. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Your developers are playing this game ? Sometimes i'm not sure. Yesterday i get an official answer who told me that from now heroes in movement will not get healed anymore, and when i'm reading now your message, i think it should be good to be agree about the answer and to not tell that it was always working like that when you have all players who are telling something else ....
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    if she's really immune to all damage especially by sorc when she's ulti'ing then it's good, sorc gets way too much advantage on her.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that it always works this way. She cannot be targeted when she's blinking, same as Succubus. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    So you broke healing on a number of heroes at once and don't want to fix it? Congratulations for fucking the game one more time!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    This is simply not true,otherwise a couple of people wouldn't report that same time now.

The thing with HN is also she does not get Energy from MM legendary skill while moving and also this was different.
    And her whole movement animation is quite long, and when she kills someone and gets shield even longer.

Therefore it happens she blinked, killed someone, gets back on her place WHILE Chaplain already began to heal and she still does not receive heals/energy

And I'm pretty sure she is not immune to dmg only heals/energy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    HN is for sure changed from just a couple of days ago.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers checked again and found that there's a battle bug in the new version which causes the problem. It will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers checked again and found that there's a battle bug in the new version which causes the problem. It will be fixed in the next App Store update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Finally... Crazy that we have to be so much to complain to have a correct answer . But at least problem will be solved
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Please make it ASAP

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Why it needs an App Store update and not a patch? Do we have to wait for a broken feature so much?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Argh.. this is so frustrating... mega nerf on HN. And terrible first message from development team. Please tell them to learn about their game and think before sending an official reply through you, Betty.

Does this bug also affect TF being healed when rolling? Does it make him immune to holy damage when rolling, as well as energy drain?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I find it fascinating that less than a week after alendris showed how to plunder without limits, an update comes out that nerfs that team. Coincidence?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    I find it fascinating that less than a week after alendris showed how to plunder without limits, an update comes out that nerfs that team. Coincidence?
    and wat if they posted an official answer stating no its not a coincidence, we nerfed it on purpose and were gonna stall the patch for 3 more months. wat are u or can u do about it? nuthin
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    MM team still works. You might have to pay a little more attention on when to trigger HN/Chap ulti, but it's still working.
    But indeed this should be changed back, it also might effect other fights/teams like in GT, Arena, GA.

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    and wat if they posted an official answer stating no its not a coincidence, we nerfed it on purpose and were gonna stall the patch for 3 more months. wat are u or can u do about it? nuthin
    Thank you Mr. Obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    MM team still works. You might have to pay a little more attention on when to trigger HN/Chap ulti, but it's still working.
    But indeed this should be changed back, it also might effects other fights/teams like in GT, Arena, GA.
    I agree, just find the timing curious.