Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden needle bug

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    They did it on purpose

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post
    They did it on purpose
    Obviously.

But I don't think they wanted to screw it up that bad. Maybe they knew it would break more stuff than desired but were so eager to put a stop to the MM easy-plundering that they just prefered to break a lot of stuff and fix it later than letting it go on.

As usual, as soon as some players find a smart move to make their experience easier, Ucool sneakily and very quickly try to kill it (proof that they can act fast when they want, their interests just never align with their players who have to complain a lot to make themselves heard...). They did it so hastily they overlooked details and caused collateral damage. Poor job. Again. And this time, they will make us wait to fix it, for bullshit reasons that conveniently occur when it arranges them.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    Thank you Mr. Obvious.
    now u know how we felt about ur post
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Why it needs an App Store update and not a patch? Do we have to wait for a broken feature so much?
    Dear Leader
    Unity 3D doesn't support automatic script update. They must be compiled to binary first that we have to submit it to App Store for approval again.(I don't know how exactly it works but it cannot be automatically updated like it was before 2.0. ) Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    OK Betty.

Guys you talk too much and you gonna take what you deserve (nerf, nerf, nerf). No brains on this forum.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    She can't be hurt now when casting her ulti, it should have been this way long ago. Why should sorc ulti have priority over others? She's already unbalanced enough, now all her skills can't hurt HN when she's ulti'ing and it's only fair to HN. LB too can't explode and kill her straight away when she ultis on him. I wouldn't see this as a nerf, but rather a buff to her survivability.

i do agree that she should be healed or gaining energy while ulti'ing, but disagree that she should be hit by sorc ulti in the middle of her ulti or die by lb explode.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    One serious issue ? The ones who work on and/or support the game never play it.

All issues got some simple answers like 'it's intended', 'it never change', 'it's same as before', 'it always works that way', etc.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    She can't be hurt now when casting her ulti, it should have been this way long ago. Why should sorc ulti have priority over others? She's already unbalanced enough, now all her skills can't hurt HN when she's ulti'ing and it's only fair to HN. LB too can't explode and kill her straight away when she ultis on him. I wouldn't see this as a nerf, but rather a buff to her survivability.
    That's what I've been saying for so long time but Ucool never seamed to care about it. Few days ago I lost a battle only because of Sorc in WoG 3 of my heroes started their ults and than enemy Sorc started her which of course freezes time and kills my heroes in the middle of their ults so my question always was why would hers be prioritized over others? It's clearly affecting battle outcomes everywhere not only WoG and now this issue with HN does the same thing if she moves before MM dies she will not gain energy nor will she gain healing. So now instead of making her immune to damage while casting ulti and shield on she's immune to everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    That's what I've been saying for so long time but Ucool never seamed to care about it. Few days ago I lost a battle only because of Sorc in WoG 3 of my heroes started their ults and than enemy Sorc started her which of course freezes time and kills my heroes in the middle of their ults so my question always was why would hers be prioritized over others? It's clearly affecting battle outcomes everywhere not only WoG and now this issue with HN does the same thing if she moves before MM dies she will not gain energy nor will she gain healing. So now instead of making her immune to damage while casting ulti and shield on she's immune to everything...
    Yes it's stupid that sorc can ulti in the middle of others' ultis but others can't do the same to her just because it "freezes time"

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    She can. Maybe she is magic immune, but mine just died mid ulti to a dw ulti...

Also, the animation takes way too long to end. She comes back to my side, so I start chap ulti. Only the final heal wave has any effect. timing is a real pain now..

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    She can. Maybe she is magic immune, but mine just died mid ulti to a dw ulti...

Also, the animation takes way too long to end. She comes back to my side, so I start chap ulti. Only the final heal wave has any effect. timing is a real pain now..
    dw always hits the first one he sees, so if he ultis right before hn does then he would definitely hit her. Otherwise he wouldn't even hit her will hit the next hero instead. Anyway I like the hn now, saw sorc ulti in the middle of hers and didn't even hit her.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told us that App Store has approved the update. The update will happen in the following couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told us that App Store has approved the update. The update will happen in the following couple of days. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hourrrrrrrraaa !!
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming