Thread: WoG e-mail rewards disappeard from inbox

New Comers

WoG e-mail rewards disappeard from inbox

Server: 39 - Karkad
    Char name: Vifor
    Account ID: 5655572
    Time of problem: Saw it on 18.11.20116
    Description: Recently I've logged into my account and started to play. I've checked emails to get the rewards like I always do, and I've noticed that the e-mail with rewards from War of the Gods has disappeared. I've reached level 21 last month and I wanted to cash-in the rewards at the end of this month and now the e-mail is gone. Why is that? Please help. Thank you!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Had similar problem with Login event. Didnt collect rewards from 3rd day for 3-4 days and it disappeared. When asked at support if I can get the rewards Ember said that theres nothing he can do and thats my fault for not collecting rewards in time.
    Anyway hopefully youll get your WOG rewards back.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm going from memory, but there was a certain time period mentioned in the WoG reward email that stated when they had to be redeemed by, I think maybe 2 weeks. It seemed it was because obviously not everyone would want to redeem them immediately, but maybe save them until ready to upgrade a building or something. It was definitely mentioned though, but I hope they give them back to you!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaMosh View Post
    Server: 39 - Karkad
    Char name: Vifor
    Account ID: 5655572
    Time of problem: Saw it on 18.11.20116
    Description: Recently I've logged into my account and started to play. I've checked emails to get the rewards like I always do, and I've noticed that the e-mail with rewards from War of the Gods has disappeared. I've reached level 21 last month and I wanted to cash-in the rewards at the end of this month and now the e-mail is gone. Why is that? Please help. Thank you!
    Dear Leader
    Your rewards mail expired. And our admin just re-sent it to you. And please remember to claim it before it expires again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it was stated that it expires after 10 days.