Thread: A Level 1 character from Server 197 keeps trying to load over my restored game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

A Level 1 character from Server 197 keeps trying to load over my restored game.

Hi there. I need help getting rid of a Level 1 Character from Server 197 that was made when I tried to log onto the game after not having played a while before I got my account restored. My character name is Kronoan Level 85 on Server 116 and my other character is Mirrorclaw Level 70 on Server 164. My Account ID is 25826754. Thanks, it's really annoying that the prompt keeps coming up and I'm worried I may accidentally overwrite my current character if I don't get this fixed soon, Thanks!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronoan View Post
    Hi there. I need help getting rid of a Level 1 Character from Server 197 that was made when I tried to log onto the game after not having played a while before I got my account restored. My character name is Kronoan Level 85 on Server 116 and my other character is Mirrorclaw Level 70 on Server 164. My Account ID is 25826754. Thanks, it's really annoying that the prompt keeps coming up and I'm worried I may accidentally overwrite my current character if I don't get this fixed soon, Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Please give us the account id for the level 1 account on server 197. And then we can fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I don't know the Account ID for the Level 1 account because if I let it bind I'll lose my current account.

I don't know the Account ID for the Level 1 account because if I let it bind I'll lose my current account.
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm it and give us the account on server 197 so that we can help. You can also login a separate Google+ or Game Center ID which will link your account the next time you run the game. And then the pop-up will stop. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

OK I accepted the Level 1 Account on Server 197. The account ID is 26925717. Please delete that account and restore Kronoan on Server 116 Level 86 and Mirrorclaw on Server 164 Level 70. Thank you.

OK I accepted the Level 1 Account on Server 197. The account ID is 26925717. Please delete that account and restore Kronoan on Server 116 Level 86 and Mirrorclaw on Server 164 Level 70. Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks Betty! It's fixed now.